▪️35▪️

- for my bebe SIXVIA who said i should continue this book

* 4 months later *

| genesis |

"how you gone tell me to go to sleep , bitch nigga i'm grown." i said pulling the covers over me anyway. only 'cause i was cold.

"you just turned eighteen like f-  oh"

"yea exactly, five months ago. that's almost half a year ago." i said unlocking my phone. "& that's why yo old ass turning nineteen in two months."

"cause i'm grown," nick said moving over to my side of the bed. "no you aren't and move away from me."

"so i can't lay next to my own girlfriend & my son no more?" he asked taking my phone and going live on my instagram.

i smiled. "aw , look at my baby smiling & shit with her large ass fo'head." he says putting the camera in my face.

"bruh you always picking on me damn , leave me the fuck alone."

"excuse me ma'am is that profanity that you're using ? would you like a suspension ? not here at nahmir university will you dare ever use such foul and disgusting language ever again. am i understood ?"

i read the comments and everyone was sending laughing, crying & dead emojis.

"is it not you that i'm speaking to ?" he asked while i was busy laughing. "boy fuck yo university. now get off live & go to bed cause you wasting my battery."

"how you gone tell me to go to sleep , bitch nigga i'm grown." he said mocking what i said earlier before ending the live.

"i can't believe you actually got me pregnant weirdo." "you're welcome," he says wrapping his hands around me. " 'cause now you really mines forever."

"mines would not be the correct term to use when declaring your possession of something." i said being smart.

"i didn't ask for a grammar check mrs. santana," he replied. i laughed. "mrs. santana? boy please."

"bruh you think i'm playing? i'm gone marry you." he replied. right after he said that something felt weird & i quickly sat up.

"what's wrong?"

"i don't know, my stomach just started hurting," i responded. "it's probably them contractions & shit, don't you feel that all the time?" he asked sitting up too.

i shook my head. "no this is different. it really hurts," i say getting out of bed. as soon as i did that i felt like i couldn't move. i put one hand on my back which was aching.

"you good?" nick asks. "nigga do i fucking look good?" "goddamn i was just asking," he responded getting out of bed also.

when he got over to the side of the bed i was on to help, he pointed out that there was water leaking from my pants.

"i think my water broke.."

"damn i thought you wasn't due till next week," he says sitting me on the couch.