▪️15▪️

- edited 11/20/19

but before i knew it, i was being slammed onto the lockers and pushed on the floor. a sharp pain had rushed over my body. i looked up at him with fear. he was trying to calm down before he looked down and realized what he did. "shit.. i'm so sorry i didn't-" he tried.

"get the fuck away from me," i said as he tried reaching from me but i scooted away.

i managed to pick myself up . "i said get away from me." i said. when he grabbed my wrist and i pulled away from him. i ran around the corner with chasing behind me. i quickly opened the janitors closet and locked the door behind me.

i heard his footsteps nearing. he was banging on the door. "genesis open this fucking door i said i'm sorry!" he yelled. "get the fuck away from me!" i yelled back.

" open the fucking door!" he yelled still banging on it.

i was in the closet for an hour doing nothing. my back hurted so much. i didn't hear nahmir by the door anymore. i had a debate on whether i should open it or not.

but i decided to open it anyways. immediately i was face to face with nahmir, who himself looked like he'd been crying.

- - - -

• a week later •

i sat there, in jay's living room , replaying that moment in my head over and over again each time. i wanted to see him. i said somethings to him that might've not even been true and made him angry. 

i knew he had anger issues and i still kept saying things to him. i judged him and basically threw the feelings he shared with me the other day back at him.

i've been avoiding nick, my mom is not happy with me, & jordon doesn't want to talk to me. not talking to him or being with him is impossible. he doesn't even show up at school anymore. 

"all his bitch ass ever does is stay locked up in his room either crying, calling himself stupid, regretting all types of shit or doing nothing but staring at the walls." jay told me.

hearing nick like that made me feel even worse then i already felt.  "what even happened between y'all anyways?" he asked. "nothing." i lied. "it doesn't look like nothing. what happened to y'all always hanging out, or roasting each other or doing dumb shit together that make y'all get in trouble? all of that just stopped all of a sudden."

" and you've been crying too. red eyes and everything. fuck y'all do this time?" "it's none of your business jay, leave it alone." i said. "well you came over to me to talk, but obviously you don't want t-"

"he put his hands on me."

| glizzy |

"you did what nigga?" i asked nahmir while he was slumped in the couch with an ugly ass look on his face.

"i'm not saying it again," he said. i shook my head. "she finna be avoiding you now, hurting her like that, i hope you know that right?" i asked.

"naw, you wanna know what i really thought? i thought she was finna get back off the floor and give me a big fat hug." he joked.