▪️3▪️

- edited 11/17/19

| nahmir |

i was sleeping good for a minute until I felt some mfs poking me. i ignored it at first but then it became irritating.

"bruh stop fuckin touching me bitch damn." i say , still halfway awake. then i heard some more people laughing. "fuck y'all want?" i say waking up to jay, glizzy and manny with they phone out recording me.

"so what y'all been doing?" glizzy asks laughing. "right, you all up on her nahmir," jay records me. "what?"

i felt my arms wrapped around something and i was resting my head on it too. i looked down and saw genesis. "oh shit!" i quickly unwrapped my harms and sat up.

i didn't even know when that happened. they were all laughing but she was still sleeping. "that's not funny. i prolly slipped around thought that was lulu." i say.

"did y'all fuck?" Jay asks. "shut up." i get up from the bed. "why youn wanna admit it?"

"man all y'all can get out my room forreal." i say pointing to the door. they laugh sumo and close my door. "aye bruh wake yo ass up." i say ripping the blanket off.

"let me sleep" she says putting a pillow on her face. "you gone fall asleep on this dick if you don't wake up."
she sat up immediately.

"gotcha."

"what time is it?" she asks. "summer time."
she laughed. "but forreal it's 9:45." i say looking at my phone.

she immediately got up and and started putting on her shoes. "we already two hours late. what you gettin hyped for?" i asked.

"where everybody else at?" "they still here."  "so why didn't they wake us up, they gotta go to school too!"

i frowned. "why you acting like you wanna go to that hell of a place." "trust me, ion want to go there. but i need my education." "man you got me bent, fuck an education." i said before walking out my room.

i walk downstairs and go on instagram. i was scrolling for a few minutes until i saw that glizzy posted a baby picture of me. i turned around and saw them laughing at me.

"you fucking bitch." i say joining them. "i'm getting you back." "nah nigga."

-

| genesis |

nahmir's place was actually a few minutes away from mine so i quickly drove back to my place and took a quick shower and put on some different clothes. i drove to school and hurried up and went to class.

somehow nahmir and his guys were already there.

"late on your second day huh?" the teacher asks. "ouuuu she latee." nahmir says and the class snickers. i rolled my eyes and sit down in front of him.

most of the period nahmir was being annoying. he literally poked my ass with a pencil at one point.

and a the teacher was talking about shit that i absolutely do not give two fucks about. so yeah, you could say i had a boring third period.