▪️27▪️

| nahmir |

"i'm telling you kennedy left, i don't have her anymore." i could tell he wasnt telling the truth.

"you're literally asking for me to take your life right now, which i'll do fosho," i responded with a gun in my hand.

"you could look anywhere. ion know where she went or even care anymore." "if you didn't care why the fuck would you keep her locked in?"
"i still have things that could ruin your record. besides she wasn't doing no good."

i moved my dreads back and kept my calm.

"i'm gone make a deal with you. you give me the money, and i leave you the hell alone. is that clear?" he asked sticking his hand out.

i stuck my hand out. knowing i what to do next i grabbed his arm and pushed him to the other side of the ground raising them gun at him.
he stayed on the ground.

this was a perfect time to finally kill this nigga now that i had him on the ground with nothing to attack with. so i shot him in the neck four times. i found something on the ground to wipe the finger prints off the gun and left the scene.
_

| genesis |

"do you even eat?" i asked nick sitting on his waist in a straddling position while he was laying down.

"no i'm just skinny, give me my phone back," he reached but i brought it higher.

"you think i'm playing with you young lady," he gave me a face. "say 'i'm retarded' and you can have your phone back."

"i'm not saying that." he told me. "then i'm not giving it back, end of story." i shrug turning on his phone and recording him.

" im so tired of yo retarded ass bruh" he complained.

i let out a short laugh. "are you recording me?" he pointed to the phone. "nope."

"you are," he laughed taking the camera from me recording me instead. "see i look better than you," i admired myself. "lookin ass,"

"i love your wallpaper," i said showing him which was a picture of me.

"you just changed it to yourself just now. my wallpaper doesn't have ugly people like you."

he snatched his phone. i scoff. "you look like a one legged alpaca, move."

"speaking of love," jay started speaking. "ain't it something you wanted to tell her?"
nahmir gave him some type of glare. "y'all hear something?" "so that's how it is."

"can you leave?" "yessir." he exited.

i got up to go to the fridge when nahmir grabbed my waist lifting my chin up and turned me facing him.

"b—" "shut up."

i gave him a deadly look.

"ima just be straight up with you genesis. i'm falling in love with you." said nahmir who was staring me down as if we was looking deep into my soul. i paused looking back into his eyes.