▪️33▪️

| genesis |

zion, jay and nick run out from backstage while no hook was blasting. everyone was screaming and yelling while i stood there watching.

i watched nick touch some of the hands of his fans while they started freaking out like he was jesus himself.

jay extra ass took off his shirt and glizzy threw water at the crowd. i don't see why people do that at their shows but anyways.

no hook faded out & bounce out played. he grabbed fans, who were super excited when they got chose, to dance with him. that made me smile a little for some reason.

nick spotted me in the crowd. our eye contact got cut short when someone walked by in front of me. still looking at each other, he smiled meaning he was gonna do something.

while this song also faded out he put his hand up, signaling for the dj to stop. everyone quieted down as he put the microphone to his lips.

"i'm finna stop the show right quick. because i have something to say to someone special. she don't like me so much right now but it don't matter," he said walking over to where i was at.

i mouthed 'no' but he still reached for my hand and pulled me on stage. he pulled me into a side hug then spoke into the microphone again.

"if i apologize to her right now, y'all think she gone accept my apology?" everyone started screaming yes.

i tried to hide my smile. "y'all look she already smiling." he laughed.

then he did something that surprised me all the way. he was on one knee holding my hand.
"you know i love you right?"
i nodded.

"aye but look, i don't want you to be mad at me anymore. i never meant to lead you into thinking that i didn't trust you. and i'm sorry for what i said to you that day. now ion do this apology shit, and you the first and last person i'd ever kneel down for. but if it means you forgiving me then i'm all for it. so what you say ?"

the smile on my face spread even more. i nodded and said yes and pulled him up into a hug.

everyone cheered at us, many pulled out their
phones to record and take pictures.

"come here," he grabbed my face & kissed me. i kissed him back making everyone go wild.

-

one month later

"happy birthday genesis!"

i smiled and hugged everybody who was around me.

"thanks guys."

a lot of people showed up for my birthday today, some that i've never even seen. it was nick's idea to throw the party.

surprisingly, amaria also showed up. i didn't she would come since we didn't talk anymore. i spotted a few other familiar faces from school too.

nick went out his way to get everything in a blue colored theme since that was my favorite color.

nick's mom and his aunt cocoe got everyone's attention so that we could take pictures. cocoe handed me two balloons which were supposed to make the number 18.