▪️36▪️

| lulu |

"so do you have the video or not?" i asked.

"yea , fasho. i'll post it. it'll draw attention to his name & get his ass in prison."

"what about his girl?" lucas asked. "he not just gone go to prison without me taking from him like how he took from me."

i looked at lucas then at jordon. "boy you know that girl pregnant? in fact i even heard she done went into labor today. the fuck we gone do with the baby?"

"can't believe she let that simp ass son of a bitch get her ass pregnant." jordon scoffed.

"was you actually feeling ole girl?"

"naw mane. i'm just saying."

"we can't do nun bout her baby so we can't do nun bout her. we just gone have to get nick ass sent to jail by leaking them two videos and leave her be." i say. then lucas spoke.

"naw ima figure sum out. he owe me way too much. if heen gone pay up in cash he gone pay with his loved ones."

-

| genesis |

"baby you're almost done you just need to push a few more times." of the nurses says comforting me. i tightened my grip on nahmir's hand and pushed again.

seconds later all the pain stopped & the sound of my baby crying was all we heard.

"congratulations!" all the nurses said at the same time while one of them handed me my baby. once i got ahold of him i immediately started to tear up.

"it's okay, mommy's got you." i say holding him close to me while the nurse was cleaning the blood & everything off of him.

"sweetheart i'm so proud of you." my mom said hugging my from the side. i looked over at nick who looked happy as ever. i could tell he was gone start to tear up too.

they gave us a few minutes with the baby before taking him to be cleaned properly and examined for his health. they also did his hand & footprints onto his birth certificate which they already had filled out.

then they came back with our baby and handed him to nahmir to hold. once he was in nahmir's hands he kissed him on his forehead.

"seven pounds & eleven ounces." the nurse says. "what's his name?"

"kingston alexander santana." i said happily while looking at nahmir who was so focused on our newborn.

-

"he look just like nahmir." my brother says while holding kingston.

"he got genesis' eyes though." my sister added. "and her skin color." jay says too.

"nigga they are the exact same fucking color!" glizzy exclaimed making jay scoff & everyone else laugh. "y'all so damn stupid."