▪️30▪️

* two months later *

| genesis |

my stomach had already started getting bigger but not too noticeable. i was three months pregnant now. nobody at school noticed the bump so i hadn't been worrying.

i was definitely not planning to tell my momma because i know she would go crazy and january's a snitch. but my brother knew though and would come to check up on me often.

i was standing in the full body mirror looking at my stomach when nahmir was walked in the room with my food.

"ugly ass." "stop playing with me & give me my food." i reached for the bag. he raised it high over his head.

"i swear i hate you bruh. one day i'm gonna beat df out of you." i say. he tossed the bag on the bed.

"lil crybaby ass. i'd like to see you try to beat me up, swear yo ass would've been dead goofy."

"y'all just can't never be nice to each other," jay walked by with his own food in his hands.

i ignored him and took my food out the bag. "you uneducated swine, i said a chicken sandwich not a hamburger."

"i know, i just wanted to make you mad," he said taking some of my fries. i was still gonna eat it but okay.

honestly, i missed talking to amaria but i don't know what to tell her since we haven't talked in a while. i need new friends.

nick & i weren't even together when that all happened, but it still made me mad. but we been moved on from that.

next month was our graduation , along well with my birthday. then later on today i had an appointment to go see my doctor.

things been going well so far. for me i'm not so sure. i still been going through mood swings and nahmir was tired of me.

he even left me in the house for a whole five hours last week to play video games with glizzy, so that he wouldn't have to deal with me.

of course when he got home i continued bothering him.

on top of that, i probably gained a thousand pounds from eating so much food, so now i feel fat.

funny coming from myself when im carrying a baby , so i'm already fat. but this just wasn't it.

i started eating my food when nahmir went live on his instagram.

"you already know how we coming, whole lotta ybn shit man!"

"shutcho loud ass up, dont nobody wanna see yo ass," i rolled my eyes. he sucked his teeth.

"y'all wanna know something?" i heard him talking to the people on his live. he grabbed my arm and snatched me over to him.

"this my wife you guys, look how ugly she is."

"man stop playing with me before i throw yo phone across this room bítch."

"y'all see how she be treating me? this is exactly why we're getting a divorce." "i'm fine with that. i have a side nigga anyways," i joked.

he threw a random water bottle cap at me. "you lucky you carrying my kid. now shut the fuck up and eat."

i scoffed. "you sho it's yo kid?"

"hollup," he said ending his live.

i walked over to him and crossed my arms. he gave me a 'you better be fucking playing with me' look.

"what you supposed to mean by that?" he asked getting in my face. "nothing." i say bluntly. i walked backwards not knowing i was headed towards a corner.

"nah, it ain't 'nothing' , you don't play with shit like this, now tell me what you meant by that." he said backing me into that corner.

this man honestly needed to chill out. i was only playing with him. likely, i was in another mood, so i decided to be rude. i pushed him out my way.  "you think you scaring somebody? get up out my way."

"and you think i'm playing with you? watch i go mayweather on yo ass, it ain't gone be fun and games then. now tell me what you meant cause i'm not finna put up with you and yo mood swings today."

i rolled my eyes. ain't nobody was finna be scared of his noodle built ass.

"man i was just playing. you need to calm down with allat extra shit, it was never that serious. and touch me & see what happen," i responded.

"yea of course you was just playing," he mumbled sitting back on the bed, then laying down. i squinted, trying to make sure i heard right.

i walked over to him. "so what you tryna say? you think i slept with someone else?"

"i never said that."

"alright then what are you tryna say, cause i'm curious."

"man just drop this, leave it alone."

"no nick, i'm not just gonna drop this. i wanna hear what you have to say," i responded.
he ignored me.

"you know what," i started out putting my shoes on. "that's exactly what you're trying to say isn't it? it's all cool. fantastic."

he sat up. "where are you going?" he asked. "i don't know, maybe to go sleep with some other guys," i said tying my laces while he stood up. "cause apparently that's what i've been doing. maybe this baby really ain't yours."

he sucked his teeth. "pregnant or not i will slap the fuck outta you if you try and say some shit like that again."

" you really got some serious ass trust and anger issues. i need a break from you cause this not finna work out."

-

i purposely ended it there because i'm that nigga 😔👌🏽

anyways i didn't get nothing for christmas 👌🏽
and i'm sorry i be updating so slow on here 👌🏽

me: *breathes*

you guys: omg!! i love this book so much! plz update! when's the next chapter coming out ?1!2¡¿! are you done typing the next chapter?

oh yea and i'm loosing interest in nahmir bítch ass goodnight 👌🏽