▪️28▪️

| genesis |

"mr. santana , sit up and pay attention," the english teacher demanded as he sat up unwillingly.

there was only five minutes left of class and it was taking forever because this fat ass bítch won't stop yelling at the classroom, who she know ain't paying attention.

the past month i been feeling unusually moody, hungry and sick.  it's probably nothing anyway, so it doesn't matter.

finally the last bell rung. i walked straight out of class into the hallways while nahmir followed me with my books.

i made it to my locker and got it open before he handed them to me.

"damn, can i get a thank you or something?" he complained. i didn't like him right now , so i ignored him.

"genesis, you been ignoring me since this morning, tell me what i did wrong."

i rolled my eyes. he grabbed my shirt collar grabbing my attention. "think i'm playing with you."

i sighed. "it's your last day here cause you can't come to school no more cause you 'famous' now. that's not fair."

he let me go and his face softened. "are you serious? that's why you so mad?" he laughed. "are you sure you okay, because you been acting so weird for a while now."

"everyone keeps on saying that! "

"aww, it's okayy. look at my little crybaby," he mocked. i grabbed him by his ear.

"don't let me slap yo stupid ass. that's why im not talking to you ever again , just for that."

he smacked me on the arm. "yes you is talking talking to me the fuck you mean."

i closed my locker and started walking towards the exit while nahmir was still messing with me.

"man you look fine as hell , let me get sumn when we get back to the house."
"no."

"stop playing with me, you getting hit either way."

"i'll really rearrange your insides, keep ignoring me."

"toot that ass up."

"now see, you really got it coming."

i shook my head and ignored what he was saying.

"you got any food with you?" i questioned hoping he'll say yes.  "oh you tryna be fat fat."

i shoved him and continued walking.

when we got home the first thing i did was eat since nahmir wouldn't share his food.

"i'm gonna break up with you if you become a fat ass bitch," he walked upstairs.

i grabbed ice cream out the freezer and as soon as i turned around it was snatched from me.
"i need to talk you fatnesis," dexter spoke.

is that how you greet people now? stupid.

"what is it,". "haven't you noticed the change in you? you been eating all this fucking food and sleeping so much. and you have mood swings all the time."

"omg wow, you noticed that i'm an average teenager! woah. i'm impressed."

"now get out my face," i tried moving out the way but he stopped me.

"i think you might be pregnant."

"are you crazy ? where you get pregnant from?" i said in total disagreement.

" how many times you and nahmir done had sex?" "bye cause don't be asking me that," i scoffed.

"i'm serious," he crossed his arms. "like three times." "i thought it was twic—" "we did it again yesterday."

"oh. okay."
"okay."

"did he nut in you?" "i don't remember, stop investigating me." "girl answer the question, df i ain't ask for your input."

i roll my eyes. "maybe, i don't know. am i supposed to keep track of that?" "you are pregnant genesis, you hear me? it's just like that."

i exhaled , walking over to the couch and slumping inside of it. i started to worry because what if he was right? besides, i shouldn't be worrying about no damn baby. i'm too young for all this shit.

the feeling of anxiety rushed over my body. i don't know what to do anymore.

okay maybe he didn't nut in me. what kid? who's baby? not mine.

i heard nahmir's footsteps before he walked into the room i was in, making me more anxious. "why you look like you just seen the holy ghost,"

"what's wrong?". i felt like crying all of a sudden. but i didn't say anything.

"when i ask a question i expect a response young lady."
" no one cares about your question."
"watch your tone when speaking to professor nahmir."

he came at sat by my side. "i'll force those words out of your mouth if i have too," he told me. so i spoke. i don't know why, but i decided to lie to him.

"i'm just sick, that's all." "so sick you about to cry?" "i don't know, maybe it's just allergies," i lied again.

"something is up with you and you're not telling me. we tell each other things all the time, what's different about this time?" i turned on the tv and layed down on the couch.
"maybe later,"

"you're going to forget but okay," he rested his head on my lower stomach with his hands around my waist.

"i love you."
"i love you too."

- -2.5 words.

y'all could never write that many words.

and kaylee's back soo.

mind you i changed my user again
( -tre4sfav-)

cause some of you #betrayed me talking bout , "who are you again?"😔.