▪️37▪️

two weeks later.

| genesis |

it's been two weeks since i've had kingston & everything has been going good so far. everything except one thing.

i knew what the nurse was talking about when she told nahmir & i that kingston had some type of minor damage to his head.

it all happened the day i found out i was pregnant.

-

i wiped the tear that came down my face. i went to my doctor yesterday and she suggested i take a pregnancy test and that's what i did.

i took the test but i didn't want to look at the result. so i left the house and decided to go to the park and sit on the bench. so i could relax.

as i was sitting and thinking about everything, i  spotted a girl walking down the sidewalk near me. it seemed like the girl was looking at me as she came to a stop. then she started walking towards my direction.

when she got close enough i was able to see who she was. probably because she stopped in front of me like she had something to say. it was nick's ex.

"what do you want from me?" i stood up from the bench. "oh so you were crying huh. that's cute."  i wiped the tear stain off my cheek.

"i'm not about to waste my time with you, move."

she folded her arms and gave me a look.
"so you're pregnant now aren't you? that isn't a cute look for a seventeen year old."

"how do you even— you know what, get out my way, it doesn't even matter anymore." i say to her as i tried to walk the other direction.

before i could she kicked me in the stomach and now i was on the ground.

she kneeled down besides me and spoke. "i know what you're trying to do. you already took nahmir from me, just like kennedy did. and now your trying to pin a baby on him so he can stay with you? tuh."

" you're pathetic. he doesn't want you genesis, so move on. he's just going to play you like all the other girls he took into his life and left heartbroken. now, stay away from him."

i watched her walk off like nothing happened as i tried to hold back my tears.

i managed to get up & tried my best to walk home.

-

just the thought of that made me tear up. tears of anger though.

i was already completely overwhelmed that day & so i couldn't fight back.

plus i was already pregnant, that would've been even worse if i fought her.

i couldn't tell nahmir about it because i knew he'd go crazy. things would end up fatal for his ex if i told him what had happened that day.
he's already in some much legal trouble.

i wiped my tears as i continued rocking kingston who was drifting asleep in my arms. in the midst of doing so, nahmir busted into the room with his phone tightly gripped in his hand