▪️17▪️

- edited 11/20/19

| genesis |

"gimme another one."

"i'm not gonna keep kissing you." he said pecking me again.

"please." i laughed. he walked up to me a few seconds ago and pecked my lips and i kept asking for more. and i guess he got tired of it.

me and nick still been arguing bout the most dumbest shit ever and im just tired of it. then at the end of the day he ends up apologizing each time and we're back at it the next day.
and i still haven't told him how i feel about him.

i mean, he already told me how he feels about me, but i don't know.. but this nigga still wanna be going to god knows where, coming in late.

but today i wanted to just spend the day with him. we planned on going to the movies today later on.

i already told him about my plans so he knows. speaking of the devil, here came his ass walking downstairs.

"why you making that ugly ass face?"he asked. "why did you post that irrelevant ass comment?" i asked back. "i didn't even post anything." he lied.

"ybnnahmir commented, bounce out on my dick," i read. "i'm not even ybn nahmir johnny appleseed." he joked.

i playfully rolled my eyes.

"go get ready, we're going soon and when i mean soon i mean now." i said.
"see ion know about that cause im tired."
"but you promised" i whined. "that's too bad."

"please." "no." "nicholas i will slap the meat the fuck off yo bones, go putcho damn shoes on ho."

he scoffed and went over to put on his shoes. "i'm only because of you im going" he said as i smiled.

i blew a fake kiss at him and he caught it and pretended to throw it on the ground.

"oh yea , we fighting fa that fasho."
-

"nick!" i laugh hitting him in his arm.

we were at the vending machine next to the theatre room that we were going to be watching in, and he somehow tricked me into getting my chocolate bar for his gummy bears.

"your fault for being slow," he grinned showing of his braces.

only lord knew how much i liked this boy.

"take it back." i said crumbling up my candy wrapper. "i'm good." "i'm serious."

"i'm serious too, keep up we on the same page." he shrugged.

"i'm not kidding, take it back." "no thanks," he laughed. i snatched it from him causing it to snatch it back.

"bruh gimme my shit back," i said about to hit him in his neck. but instead he stopped me. "who you thought you was finna hit?" he asked grabbing my waist pulling me close to him. close enough i could feel his print.

"uhn uhn stop. we're in public." i said not actually wanting him to stop. "i haven't even done anything yet. but i will be doing something when im fucking you senseless."