▪️6▪️

- edited 11/17/19

| nahmir |

when i woke up this morning, my phone kept blowing up. i had over near damn ten thousand notifications. but i was not finna start looking through them.

the last thing i remembered was being in my room talking to genesis ugly faceass and smoking. this why niggas gotta stop smoking.

-

me and the guys were walking to school and they was having a quiet ass conversation. like they were avoiding me or sum.

"so y'all gone have a whole ass conversation and not say nothing to me?" "nigga we don't always gotta talk to yo ass." glizzy said.

"okay but y'all acting like y'all keeping sum from me." i replied.

then jay starts laughing. "bro you bouta be the main topic at school. watch what happens when we get there."

"the fuck is y'all talm bout?" "bro just wait, you gone see."

-

when we got to school everyone started looking at me and pointing. and then i saw a whole bunch girls that i done fucked who looked mad as hell. and then there was lulu who looked like she was about to kill me.

"nick are you fucking cheating on me?" she says walking up to me. "if i was i would've done broke up wit yo ass." i say. "so then why you kissing all up on this other girl?"

"what girl?" i ask confused. "nigga don't play dumb." she says crossing her arms. everyone else was still laughing.

"what the fuck is so funny to y'all?"

nothing was funny cause a nigga was really confused. just then , genesis walked by me with a weird look on her face.

"whatchu makin that face for?"

"you don't remember anything from last night?" she asked.  "i really don't."

"and there go the ho." lulu says getting all up in her face.

| genesis |

"first of all," i drop all my things on the floor. "don't never in yo life call me no ho." "do something about it ho."

"ight you gone watch this lil 'ho' word before i get to disrespecting yo ass." the girl tilts her head to the side. "fucking fight me then." she says.

i started swinging at her. "damn bro that's tuff." glizzy shook his head. she punches me in the nose but i kicked her in the stomach.

"WORLDSTAR EXCLUSIVE LIVE!!" jay calls out. the circle around us starts laughing.

"aye get off of my bestfriend bitch," i hear jayden yell. she came in and broke us up.

i still managed to punch her in her face two more times.

nahmir pulls me away from her and one of lulu's friends pulls her. "boy get off of me ian even start beating ha ass forreal!" i say still tryna swing.