▪️29▪️

| nahmir |

i paced around the room worrying.
genesis been gone all day and hasn't been answering any of my calls.

"bro calm down. she probably just went somewhere," glizzy spoke. "wow, that just made me feel so much better, thanks," i say in a sarcastic tone.
he sat down on the couch. "don't bother yourself too much with this. she'll be back soon."

while looking around the room, i noticed something by the bathroom door. i went over to pick it up. when i saw what it was i dropped it.

"what is it?"

| genesis |

i wiped the tear that came down my face. i went to my doctor yesterday and she suggested i take a pregnancy test and that's what i did.

i took the test but i didn't want to look at the result. so i left the house and decided to go to the park and sit on the bench. so i could relax.

as i was sitting and thinking about everything, i  spotted a girl walking down the sidewalk near me. it seemed like the girl was looking at me as she came to a stop. then she started walking towards my direction.

when she got close enough i was able to see who she was. probably because she stopped in front of me like she had something to say. it was nick's ex.

"what do you want from me?" i stood up from the bench. "oh so you were crying huh. that's cute."  i wiped the tear stain off my cheek.

"i'm not about to waste my time with you, move."

she folded her arms and gave me a look.
"so you're pregnant now aren't you? that isn't a cute look for a seventeen year old."

"how do you even— you know what, get out my way, it doesn't even matter anymore." i say to her as i tried to walk the other direction.

before i could she kicked me in the stomach and now i was on the ground.

she kneeled down besides me and spoke. "i know what you're trying to do. you already took nahmir from me, just like kennedy did. and now your trying to pin a baby on him so he can stay with you? tuh."

" you're pathetic. he doesn't want you genesis, so move on. he's just going to play you like all the other girls he took into his life and left heartbroken. now, stay away from him."

i watched her walk off like nothing happened as i tried to hold back my tears.

i managed to get up & tried my best to walk home.
__

i walked through the door sobbing quietly, making my way upstairs. i walked into the bedroom and regretted it once i saw that zion & nahmir were there. they both ran over to me.

"are you okay?" zion asked me. but i turned around and walked the opposite direction. "i'm fine," i lied trying to sound as okay as i could.

obviously i wasn't fooling anyone. nahmir followed me into the other room.

"please get out." i pushed him away. i hid my face. he ignored me grabbing my wrists and moving my hands from my face.

from here we were in a struggle. something was urging me to hit him because i suddenly felt attacked.

"i'm not playing this game with you anymore. i'm not letting you go until you tell me what's going on with you," he said pinning me to the bed so i couldn't move.

after a few minutes of going back & forth fighting & screaming, we stopped. i caught my breath and started to speak.

"are you just gonna leave me like you left every other girl you've been with?" i asked with tears still falling down my face.

he ran his hands through his dreads. "genesis, i'm not that type of person. who even told you all of this?" "i ran into your ex today. you better get her to leave me alone cause i'm really this close to killing her." 

"why are you even listening to her? of all people you decided to listen to her. what else did she do?"

i wanted to tell him how she attacked me but i decided not to. i teared up. i don't know why but something just told me not to. he took something out from his pocket. it was the test stick. i must've dropped it on my way out.

he handed it to me. i felt like everything was already going bad right now, so i looked at it. it was positive.

at this point a broke down and started crying again. nahmir pulled me into a hug. "i don't want to see you like this," he said wiping my tears. "i love you so much, and i will never leave you ever. & it's really breaking my heart to see you cry. everything's gunna be alright i promise."

i could see the anger in his eyes. i just knew he was going to do something later on.
__

no cause i was listening
to no pulse by x and
that really puts
you in a depressive mood.

on the bright side , i updated. congratulate me for this #wonderful achievement.

next update in the next two years ok