▪️18▪️

- edited 11/20/19

| lulu |

"what do you want this time?" i asked.

i was in a bad mood ever since nahmir broke up with me and went after that genie bitch or whatever the fuck her name was.

"i need you to distract nahmir," he told me. "what do you mean distract nahmir? from what?" "from who actually. from genesis."

"why?" "so you can lead him to me. he's gone a long time and still hasn't given me what i want."

"i don't know, are you sure?" "are you gonna do it or not?"

"what's in it for me?" i asked.

| genesis |

"two laps around the field, let's go guys," the gym teacher yelled opening the doors that led outside of he gym.

"mane that's too much work." jay groans. "we don't have to run anyways." i said pointing to a whole bunch of people who weren't.

"see genesis over here tryna influence him to get back grades," nahmir said. "you probably have straight F's." "actually i have all B's and one C, so thank you very much miss harris ." he replied. "that's great mr. santana."

"when are y'all ever gone go out with each other like y'all so cute." said glizzy. instead of a snappy come back from me or nahmir, we just stayed quiet.

"they over here considering it." jay laughed. i mean, i don't have a problem with that. nahmir shook his head. "nah."

i spinned my head so fast my neck could've just broke.
"ho you tryna call me ugly? i'm fucking gorgeous."

"no i'm not saying that. i just broke up with lulu and you're just my best friend right?" he said. "nigga you broke up with her like two months ago." jay interrupted. "one month actually." nahmir corrected.

"and best friends don't kiss each other." glizzy says.

we both froze. "caught!" he said.

"and y'all ain' even deny it," jay snickered.

"cause we haven't." we both lied. "y'all some terrible ass liars. must've got so many ass whoops when y'all was a child."

"wait-" i started. "was y'all listening to our conversation that day?" i asked. "no, we were totally just downstairs totally NOT listening to y'all conversation and totally playing fortnite like we always do like you said." glizzy replied.

"that's called invasion of privacy," nahmir said. "invade my ass." "that's gay," "i know right."

"anyways y'all. nick eats ass." i said out of nowhere. "nigg-" "nick eats ass! nick eats ass! nicks an ass eater!" i shouted out loud.

two people turned around and looked at all of us.
"gosh dude, why would you say that shit , that's so not cool." i said sarcastically blaming it on glizzy in my best white voice.