▪️20▪️

-edited 11/21/19

two weeks later

| genesis |

"girl get over him. he'll be back soon," amaria said sitting next to me. i grabbed another bag of doritos and opened it. "and you need to stop eating all the chips ho."

"i'm not just gonna gEt oVeR HiM just like that. even if jay switched around the guns they'll still find his fingerprints and he'll be arrested for real."

"okay bitch, i didn't ask for a paragraph." she mumbled. "have you told him how you feel about him yet?" she asked.

i stopped crunching and looked at her. "who told you i had feelings for nahmir?" i asked.

"no one. it's obvious. & most of the school thought you guys looked cute together when they saw that video of nahmir making out with you when he was high." she replied.

"no need to bring that up again," i say. she reached over me and took like three of my fucking chips. "what, it's true. you should just tell him how you feel the next time you see each other."

"oh you mean after he gets out of jail in 2022 for committing a crime? oh okay. i'll keep note of that." i say.

"don't say that, i'm sure he'll be back soon. but you and nahmir really need be with each other. you guys are so cute." she smiled. "whatever," i say hiding my smile. "yeah okay."

"which one of you little ho's took the last of the doritos?" dex asked. "ask god." "okay." he rolled his eyes.

"but you can't just sit here lonely. go entertain yourself or something." amaria said.

"i'll try," i responded.

"so did you guys hear about that free nahmir shit on instagram?" dexter asks. amaria started laughing. "bitch it's not funny." "free nahmir. that's funny."

"it really isn't.. now what if i said keep glizzy..?" she stopped laughing. "that's what i thought."

"it's free the gang," i said. "okay but nahmir was supposed to perform at glenridge today but they rescheduling it."

"and how was he gone do that? have everyone come visit him at the station and he sings through the bars?"

"shut up dexter you are so annoying sometimes!" i said. but that was lowkey funny.

"ight i see you defending your man or whatever, okayy." "he isn't my m- you know what, why everybody being irritating today!"

"or are you just mad because nahmir ain't here to give you no dick?"

i rolled my eyes hard. "i wish he was here to say something and make y'all shut up." they laughed. "oh nahmir, fuck me until my guts come out my throat."

"that doesn't even make sense," amaria started.  "it's, "oh nahmir, pound me until i cant walk anymore. make my eyes roll back in my head."

"ight i'm calling the church," i say.

" 'lemme lick you up and down'."