▪️24▪️

| Genesis |

"this a real nigga party you cannot get in, bussin of to me, folks nem off the xans, i can't shake your hand, no im not yo friend, i don't fuck with rappers, no im not a fan!" we sang together in the car alone while nahmir was driving.

we were driving fast passing by all the other cars, swerving by & shit.

"bruh you messed the shit up," nahmir said as the music was ending. "if anything you messed up. you sang the wrong lyrics on the third line."  "yea okay." he shrugs.

my phone vibrated in my pocket and i took it out finding out it was my mom. i ignored her call. "aren't you gonna pick up?" he asked turning left. "obviously not."

my mom and i had a fight two days ago and i wasn't tryna hear her voice at all. "why what happened?" "nothing." "are you sure you okay?" "yes nigga i'm fine, now please leave me alone."

"see, you not finna pull no damn attitude on me. you was just now singing a whole damn song out loud with me and now you wanna be all mad n shit cause im asking if you okay."

"okay, what's wrongs with me not wanting to share something that i want to keep to myself?" i asked.

"i never said you had to tell me. im just making sure you're okay but you decided to throw a fucking attitude for no reason." he said sounding a little rude. we came to a stop light.
i rolled my eyes. "yeah whatever."

i leaned against the window and turned my legs away from him. "don't wHAtEveR me when im taking to you," he says. "i just did, and you're not gonna do anything about it scary ass." i said as the light turned green.

"nah but you really gone watch who you talking to before i fix that attitude of yours."

"or what? are you gone shoot me or some shit? go ahead!" i said sarcastically. "aight. you gone see when we get home." he shrugged.

i ignored him. what is there to be afraid of? his toothpick built ass cant do shit. he's too small to do anything. i mean that's what i think.
__

| Glizzy |

"im done worrying about the two of them. im just gone move on there's no point." i shrugged.

"that's good nigga. youn need no bitch to be happy." jay replied on his phone. "but you still with grey antartica." "shut the fuck up nigga."

i laugh and shake my head. "but still, i mean it's no point of dating someone or liking someone. it's not like you need them. you might want them but youn need em."

"outchea preaching shit nigga, be a pastor or something," he said. "im just saying. like there's a difference between wanting someone and needing someone. in my case ion need no one." "but you wanted genesis-" "shut the fuck up nigga." "aight."

"you can still mess around with females though." "you damn right nigga," i agreed. as we were talking about things other then what we just discussed, nahmir and genesis came through the door.

<mature scene below>

| Genesis |