▪️11▪️

- edited 11/19/19

a day later

| nahmir |

" aye ion dont think this is gonna work anymore." i said as lulu sat on my bed. "what do yo mean, what's not working?" she asked. i ran my hands down my face. could she be any slower i asked my myself.

" i'm saying i'm breaking up with you. i'm just not feeling you no more." she gave me a look then scruched up her "what? is this because of that jesse ho?"

"genesis. her name is genesis and hell no its not about her. plus, she's not a hoe like you." i said defending her.

"okay, first of all i'm not a ho."

i nodded my head. "yes the fuck you are." "tell me exactly how." she says getting all up in my face.

"first of all you not about to be all up on me, so scooty scoot scoot yo ass the fuck back." i said pushing her back on the bed.

"but nick i didn't do anything wrong!" she yelled. "you sucked another nigga, & you fucked with two other niggas, you're not fucking loyal." she folded her arms. "where did you get this shit from?"

"manny. plus i even fucking caught you once!" "that's a lie.." "you are a lie." i said sitting on the other side of the bed. "i'm sorry nick." she pleaded climbing on top of me. i flipped her around "get off of me bitch."

she smiled. "lead the way daddy."

"get out." i said pointing to the door. as i pointed, she walked over to me my and put my hand down. she pushed me down on the bed and sat on my waist. "do you really want me to?" "fuck.." i mumbled.

"leave now." i said pushing her off me. "trust me, you'll miss me." "the hell i wouldn't. you're just another one of my sides now. so adios." i said and closed my door behind her.

i laid back down on my bed and put a pillow on my face. "nick! get yo ass down these stairs, you know damn well you got school today!" my mom shouted from downstairs.

"i'm coming damn, calm yo ass down!" "who the hell you talkin to?" "y- no one." i said shaking my head.

-

| Genesis |

"ladies and gentlemen, i hope you all remembered that your projects are due this friday, so please don't forget. im not accepting any late work, no excuses! and i don't understand why you all are talking right now. you guys must really want some detentions. arianna, put your feet down right now!" the biology teacher says all at once.

we had three days left to complete our project.

"she talk too damn much." nahmir said rubbing his forehead. i nodded in agreement. "why aren't you doing your work nick?" she asked.

"cause ion got no pencil." he said. i tried not to laugh and hid my face. "well find one." she said walking off.

"aye shordy, lemme get a pencil." he said leaning over to this girl. i smiled and rolled my eyes. the girl smiled and gave him one.