▪️14▪️

- edited 11/19/19

| genesis |

• two months later •

"ou , i swear to god if you cut that shit i will kill you." i said trying to get my lip gloss back. he was trying to cut my lip gloss stick, the part where you put it to your lips.

"kill me if you want to, you'll only miss me." he grinned holding the scissors to it. "gimme my fucking lip gloss bruh , i'm not playing."

he ran downstairs with it. i chased after him. i stopped at the last step and held my chest. "whats wrong?" he asked.

"you know how you run down the stairs and your boobs start hurting?" i asked. he gave me a 'nigga-what' look.

"never mind, you wouldn't understand, young man." i laughed. "aNd yoUr bOoBs sTarT huRtInG." he said in a high ass voice.

"stop mocking me," i said slapping his neck while he laughed.

but he was still laughing. "shut up damn. "no you shut up." "nah you shut up." "no you." "make me." i dared.

he nodded. "oh i can make you shut up, but you gone moan a little." he said. "oh my god. actually kill yourself." i said as he started laughing.

me & nahmir have gotten close to each other lately. we're like best friends now.  but he's been acting weird and way to overprotective  since the night we were at the club.

we agreed to not bring that up again because i was wild as fuck that night and we both knew that we were just messing round. nothing serious.

ion like him like that, he on like me. simple.

he stopped dying after i pretended to threat him. just then my sister texted me. i read it and rolled my eyes because the text she sent was stupid. "and she wonders why i like devin better." i mumbled.

when i said that he instantly looked up. "who the fuck is devin?" he asked. i rolled my eyes. "my fucking brother." i responded.

it's like every dude i mention he doesn't want me speaking to them. 

but i never listened to him. he's always telling me how you can't really trust people these days. but i was talking to jordan lately, he seems like a really good guy.

" , why you so concerned?" i asked thinking i might partially know why.

he clicked his tongue and looked away. "i believe i asked you a question sir."

"sir?"

"sir are you still there?"

" si-" "genesis get out my ear with that shit, fuck wrong with you."

"then answer me." i demanded. he rolled his eyes. "its nothing." "aww you must really like me, don't you? how cute." i asked mocking him for the other times he's said that to me. "you talk too much." he replied.

"why're you avoiding my question?" i asked. "why are you asking questions in the first place." "because you're always being overprotective like im gonna do some dumb shit." i responded.