▪️13▪️

| omniscient |

"aye record me." nahmir said giving his phone to glizzy.

"lil baby wanna fuck, i said bitch come on. she wanna give me head, i said bitch go ahead. she put it in her mouth, she bit it i said ouch, i pushed her she said 'hey' i said bitch go away!!" nahmir sang.

he clapped his hands and started cracking up. he then fell on the couch. everyone else laughed too. glizzy posted it on nahmir's instagram. "you a fucking goofy my nigga."

nahmir got up and sat down next to genesis. "ima funny ass nigga i need an award or sum." he said scratching his hair.

"nick gave me head." genesis said with a evil grin on her face. she replayed the moment in her head. everyone turned their attention to the two of them.

"i never said you could call me nick," he started. "but she wont let me fuck."
glizzy squinted his eyes. "i thought yall didnt like each other."

"i don't. but he can give me head again though." genesis said mumbling the last part.

"its her turn to say that's why you got nut in yo mouth." manny snickered. "but yall keep playing with each other , when yall finna start going out?"

genesis scrunched up her face. "never." "we're just bestfriends with benefits." nahmir said winking at her hard & repeatedly making everyone laugh.

"i aint get no head in like two days." jay complained. "another ho gave me head like last monday." nahmir said.

"man it was good as hell. it was like she took my soul and held it for a while and then strangled it & put it back. i swear the lord took my spirit for a quick minute." he cheesed.

"dumb nigga its called nutting." jay said. nahmir rolled his eyes at him. "this is all yall probably talk about. no wonder yall have a small group of friends."

"but aint it better to keep your circle small?" glizzy asked her. "yeah but still." she said. "and what's this little "ybn" thing yall got going on?"

"it stands for young boss niggas. we had that shit running up since we was little." jay told her. genesis laughed. "more like young bitch niggas."

"akekekeke, bitch don't talk shit before i kick you out my house." nahmir said. "whatever." she said still smiling. a couple of minutes later nahmir pulled out a blunt and lit it.

| jordon |

"the girl goes to clay chalkville." i said speaking to my boss. "the one nick's always with?" he asked. "yes, i think her name was genesis." i said as he sat on the table.

"nigga you can't think, you need to know." he started. "besides, did you get any important information?"

i shook my head. "she invited me to a par-" "and you went didn't you." he said cutting me off. i nodded. "nigga i didn't hire yo ass to go out and have fun i hired you to kidnap her and turn nick into me cause he's taking to long with my damn money!"

"boss, i went just to try to pretend to get to know her but that nigga nick you talking bout wouldn't let me even talk to her ass." i said.