▪️23▪️

| Nahmir |

"LA make some fucking noise!"
i yell into the mic and everyone shouts.

"lately been on that fuck a nigga shit," the crowd rapped along with me. "take a nigga bitch and then i pass her to the clique!"

still rapping into the the mic i walked around the stage touching most of the hands i could reach from the crowd. then i spotted genesis who was smiling at me & i smiled back.

glizzy and jay walked over to me with the mics still in their hands and put their arms on my shoulders. "ima rock this lil bitch till that tank empty. ima still blow that bitch till that clip empty,"

the crowd went wild and started doing the dance.
"bitch ima p, bitch ima g, took that lil bitch now that bitch off the leash!"
..

"alright ima need one of y'all niggas to come up on stage with me," i said into the mic.

everyone started getting loud and jumping and shit. "im only choosing three people i can't have all y'all." i laugh. "how bout you get genesis on there," glizzy said in his mic.
"who's she?" this one girl in the crowd asked.
"his new girl."

i looked at her with a smile on my face and she nervously shook her head. but i wasn't finna take that. "there she go right there" i point making everyone look at her. then people started chanting her name.

"alright fine," she said getting up on the stage while i helped her. people cheered. "how many people are out here nahmir?" she whispers. "ten thousand some." she looked surprised and was about to say something before i cut her off.

"can i hear y'all say, 'aye aye aye gang gang'?" i asked and everyone repeated. then my song rubbin off the paint came on making the crowd hype.

the whole time i focused on genesis, because she made this whole thing even better.
__

"you know you was jealous," i say walking into the hotel room. "you liar, i was not!" "mm sure you wasn't."

"they're just fan girls, why would i be jealous?" she asks. "that's rude for you to say they just fan girls." i reply. "plus you wish it was you who was all up on me."

she rolled her eyes. "save them eye rolls for later." "what?" "nothing." i laugh. "you nasty nick."

"y'all only been together for five days and y'all being irritating." glizzy says. "how.." "that argument was literally worthless. it's been going on since we were in the elevator."
"why do you care so much?" i ask. he shrugged. "it's just annoying."

| Genesis |

"well then don't listen to us," i said sitting on the couch. "but i have ears, so i can hear y'all." he responds. "you're irritating."

"maybe he mad," manny sat in the couch. "why i gotta be mad for?" "cause y'all was hanging out more often before they got in a relationship. but now you irritated by them."

"if you don't move yo slow ass somewhere. i'm not mad tf. all i said was that they was being irritating." "are you sure about that?" nahmir asks.
"bye."