first of all.

...

wow.

i'm going to deadass cry after writing this.

so, some of y'all may know the author of that book "new to the squad" by ybnlee who changed her username to scarletsblade.

she was also the author of "co-workers," "youtube," "dangerous," and "more than just bestfriends.

some of you guys are just ignorant.

yes, she killed herself.

why? not because she got hacked.

so y'all can stop making up these damn lies  and stop playing around with death. this ain't a laughing matter.

i actually knew her for sometime and we always talked and laughed around together. we were friends. and seeing that she killed herself yesterday is so sad and unrealistic.

i'm in total shock, like i can't even cry because it's so unrealistic.

SOME of you irreverent ass people are saying she killed herself cause she got hacked and because she wanted attention.

she had all kinds of problems going on at home, for example with her mom. and many more. but i'm not going to explain cause i don't have the right to give y'all information on everything.

the reason why she was hacked was because of things that happened a few years ago with the girl who hacked her in the first place.

she held a a grudge and wouldn't move on so she used this as payback to leah.

and y'all are saying, "oh, that's the only reason why she killed her self."

and it's crazy how y'all just think so stupid.

she was a really amazing and funny person. and never deserved to feel like she had to kill herself.

everyone does feel sad at one point and for some people, to the point they start telling themselves ,"i'm just going to kill myself."
but should NEVER be the answer.

y'all don't know how many times i've said that to myself and and meant it. or how many times i felt like there was no one. and it's okay cause like i said everyone might feel like that at one point.

i honestly hate how dumb this generation is.

r.i.p leah , fly high💔.
8/30/18 🕊.