▪️22▪️

-edited 11/21/19

six days later

| genesis |

me and amaria don't talk anymore. same thing with nick. they're both just a waste of my time.
i really thought to could trust her but i guess not. and im not even gonna start on nick, that nigga has all types of problems.

" give me my phone back zion!" i frowned.
it was around night and we were walking back from the corner store.

"don't call me by my first name. and no yo pencil neck shaped ass ain't getting this back." he says sticking it over his head.

"that's why ion like yo ass. being mean for no reason."

if you were wondering, yes me and 'mr. glizzion' have gotten closer. i talk to him the
most. im never at nahmir's house anymore. mostly at zion's or he's at mine.
.

while we were walking he ran into one of his friends and started talking to them. after a minute i got annoyed. "can we go home now? ion wanna stand here listening to y'all gay ass conversation." i asked recording myself on snap so i could post on instagram.

"damn you got you a new shorty? tuff." the guy said. "she's not mine, we just friends." he replied. "ain't that nahmir's girl?" i roll my eyes.

"she never was. but she almost was." zion said to him. i glared at him and he shrugged as the guy walked off.

"ho , why would you say that?" "watch the attitude," he said grabbing my neck on camera. "you just doing that the attention," i laugh. "nah just wanted to make you mad."
"im posting this to show the world you mean you are." he shrugged and walked off as i followed him.

__
<we gone act like that's genesis and not rhoachima.>
__

theyfav.g ...

g