▪️32▪️

*this chapter ugly so stop reading*

*i warned you so why are you still reading*

*ok*

| genesis |

"are you paying attention ms. harris?" the teacher interrupted my thoughts.
i looked up from my desk at her about to mug her but i decided not to.

i was completely stressed out with school even though there was only one month left.

nick and i have talked in a week, which is stupid, because the things we argue about is completely retarded.

on top of that, this monday i decided to go back to my mom's house and it was completely hell.

it's dumb how she lets her useless ass boyfriend distract her from the fact that he isn't a good person. he still threats me and yells at me for no reason.

the only one who really been making me happy lately was my brother. he means so much to me literally.

but i gotta leave him for a whole week tomorrow for this seniors reward trip to london.

"i'm paying attention," i answered. she eyed me then turns back to the board continuing to teach about stuff no one cared about.

i was in my last class of the day and there was at least four minutes left before dismissal. i watched the clock, waiting for it to hit 2:30.

still no one noticed my stomach since i wasn't that far along. i started thinking about the last few months and everything that's happened in that time span.

in just one month we were all going to graduate senior year and go out into the real world. everything was happening so fast. 

i looked at the clock again. there was two minutes left, so i started packing all my things together.

"now students, this will be your last project for the year. it will also determine your final grade in my class. if you fail this project, your grade will drop to a D, maybe even an F. even if you're doing well in my class."

everyone groaned. i raised my hand and she nodded at me.

"this entire project is stupid. what's the point of doing it if it's not going to teach us anything?"

"you must not want to participate in tomorrow's trip. so i suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself."

"okay, i'm pretty sure everyone else agrees with me," i said causing everyone else to nod.

"shutcho ass up and let us continue to receive our education," jay said in his worse impersonation of the teacher.

"the two of you will be in the front office in a second if you keep up this behavior."

before jay could say something else the bell rang & everyone got up and rushed out the classroom.

me & jay looked at each other before rushing out too before she could threaten us with a detention.