▪️7▪️

- edited 4/14/20

| genesis |

i slowly walked out of science, trying to process everything that just happened.

my stomach was still curling as i dragged my feet through the hallway. jayden met up with me.

"girl why yo face red like that? you look like you finna whoop somebody ass again." she said. i would've laughed but i didn't. she didn't say anything either.

while i was dragging my feet i saw nahmir leaning against a locker talking to some guys. i guess he noticed me because he looked up at me.

we made eye contact and then he made his fingers into a "V" and flicked his tongue in between it.

i rolled my eyes and walked ahead faster. "girl you finna explain to me exactly what i just saw!" jayden says getting all excited and shit.

"it was nothing." i lied pulling her into a corner.

"that didn't look like nothing!" "okay fine! you wanna know what the fuck happened?" i say trying to calm her down. "what?"

"i found out this morning that i was bill gates daughter." "bitch stop playing what the fuck happened?"

"he fucking fingered me in biology."

she looked at me for second. "are you fucking serious?"

"i am literally so serious right now."

i tried to walk away and she pulled me back. "girl you might as well let him get sum. " she says. i scoffed.

"ion need my virginity took. not by him." i said walking off. the rest of the day i was trying my best to avoid nahmir. but it was impossible, he was everywhere.

when i opened my locker someone slammed it shut. "whoever just did that bouta get they ass kilt." "damn."

i recognized that voice. i turned around and saw nahmir. i didn't say anything to him. instead i just started walking. fast.

i made it around a corner before he caught up with me. "where are you going?" he grabs my wrists and spins me around.

i cover my face with a book hiding my red face. i wish i wasn't so fucking light.

he takes the book from me and throws it across the floor. "ight nie , you finna go pick my shit up." i snapped.

"aw she blushing how cute. you must really like me."

"stop harassing me & ion wanna talk to you right now." i say walking over to get my book. "ight say less."

"anyone ever tell you yo moans sexy," he asked. at this point i didn't think my face could get any hotter.

"you're going to make me hate you."

"i already hate you." he responded.

"that's not what you was saying when you kissed me but ok."

"i didn't even know what i was doing so that don't count." "ion care."