Wolf Queen {1} Mikaelson or L...

Per hailsnikita

After being kidnapped, Isabel Donovan a high school student is forced to endure the supernatural of her world... Més

Isabel Donovan
Wolf Queen *werewolf addition*
A Few Months Ago☽0☾
The Masquerade Ball☽1☾
Important People☽2☾
The 60's dance☽3☾
The Backstory☽4☾
Knocked Out☽5☾
Stefan Makes A Deal☽6☾
Baby Wants Out☽7☾
Baby Lockwood
Messed With Momma Wolf☽8☾
Meeting The Youngest Mikaelson☽9☾
The Necklace☽10☾
Wolf Queen |2|
First Successful Hybrid☽11☾
The Dead Returns☽13☾
Homecoming Nightmare☽14☾
Caroline's Funeral☽15☾
Invitation☽16☾
Original Trouble☽17☾
Stakes☽18☾
Figured Him Out☽19☾
Bloody Birthday☽20☾
Death of A Witch☽21☾
Alaric☽22☾
Mission Get Klaus: A Fail☽23☾
Wolf Queen |3|
Alive☽24☾
Church Attack☽25☾
Remembering the covers of Wolf Queen
He's Back☽26☾
Hunter☽27☾
Moving out☽28☾
Date With The Devil☽29☾
Kidnapped By Hybrids☽30☾
Winter Wonderland☽31☾
Feeling Hollow☽32☾
To Be Loved☽33☾
Softening Heart☽34☾
Having Hope☽35☾
Personal☽36☾
Temptation To Darkness☽37☾
F.R.I.E.N.D.S☽38☾
The Last Dance☽39☾
French Girl☽40☾
Raise Your Spirits☽end☾
Aesthetics☽extra/Kats letter☾
Bonus Chapter
Little Bit About Me

New Me New School Year☽12☾

4.7K 151 124
Per hailsnikita

•|•

Isabel, Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie are in front of the school watching people pass by.

"Here we are. Senior year." Caroline spoke up first.

"Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?" Bonnie asked with pursed lips.

"Well, considering what we went through...maybe...maybe not." Isabel answered. Though she felt more like school just wasn't it for her anymore. But she's gonna power through the rest of it anyway.

"Okay. So prank night was a bust. But we are accepting it, and we are moving on." Caroline tried to be enthusiastic.

"You're right." Bonnie agreed. "I mean, why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?"

"Yes! And why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid the day I get back from spending months with Klaus put a damper on my day," Isabel said sarcastically.

"And why should I let the fact that my friends are all miserable make me miserable on an otherwise great day?"

"Today's our anniversary." Elena started with a sad look. "Technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year."

"Yeah. Isabel wins." Caroline said. She threw an arm around Isabel and gave her a soft side hug.

"Are you sure you want to be here?" Bonnie asked Elena.

"I have to be here. I have to put it behind me. New year. New life."

"What about you, Isabel? Do you really want to be here? Away from Rose?" Bonnie asked looking at their dirty blonde friend. Even if Bonnie and Izzy didn't talk much they had their moments.

"Yeah. I have to learn to be without her for a while. Plus I'll have Tyler with me. And like Elena said. New year. New me. I'm a werewolf now. Guess I should enjoy what I can of it."

Caroline and Bonnie looked at each other then follow Elena and Isabel into school.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Caroline stapled up a flyer on the wall which said 'Spirit Squad Back-to-school Bonfire," while Isabel held a stack she was suppose to hand out and supply to Caroline.

"I forgot about the bonfire." Elena told the two blondes.

"You have to go. It's our first spirit squad event. And it sets the bar for the whole year." Caroline told the carbon copy.

"Relax, Caroline. I'll be there." Elena assured her.

"Thank you."

"I don't think I'll be going thou-" Tyler suddenly stepped behind the werewolf and kissed Isabel.

"Happy first day!"

Elena looked at his shirt when he pulled away from the smiling blonde and saw something red. "Is that blood?" Elena asked.

Isabel's face changed as she saw the blood and her brows furrowed. "Oh my God!"

Isabel grabbed Tyler and dragged him into the boys' restroom with Caroline following them leaving Elena behind.

"What's going on?!" He asked confused.

"Vampire 101...don't wear your breakfast to school!" Caroline scolded him as Isabel checked out the stalls to make sure no one was there.

"Chill out." He told her nonchalantly. "It was just a blood bag."

"From where?" Isabel asked, crossing her arms.

"Rebekah hooked me up." He answered.

"Rebekah?" Isabel asked with furrowed brows. "And why are you even talking to her?"

"Klaus told her to keep a watch on me. Protect his new asset."

"His what? Why are you amused by this? This is not something to be amazed by!" His girlfriend exclaimed.

"Yes it is. I'm his first successful hybrid, Iz. Don't you think that's the tiniest bit awesome?"

"Oh, wow!" She threw her arms in the air, dumbfounded with him. "I cannot believe you right now."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

In history Isabel found out the Rebekah was now going to school and that Stefan was not any better here around his friends then when he was with her and Klaus. In fact if he wasn't beside Elena he was beside her despite her telling him to shove it and leave her alone.

So it's safe to say she was happy to get out of the classes and finally get to the football field where practice was underway and cheerleaders are practicing on the side of the pitch.

Isabel sat near the cheelearders where she could watch both her best friend and her boyfriend while simultaneously being on her phone and drinking her tea.

"Has anybody seen Dana?" A cheerleader questioned after looking around for her friend.

Just then, Rebekah arrived. "Sounds like you have an opening on the squad."

"What are you doing?" Caroline asked with a furious look etched on her face. Rebekah stretched but Caroline continued to stand next to her. "Hey. Hey. You can't just come here and infiltrate all of our lives."

"I'm only interested in yours. Your spunk, your popularity." She looked at Isabel who was on her phone currently talking to Matt. "Maybe even your friends." Even if the Original didn't like the werewolf much she could still make it seem like that to Caroline.

When a shadow casted over Isabel she looked up to see Stefan.

"Okay I don't have time for you to just stand there and watch me with no emotions." She told the vampire as she pocketed her phone. "Whenever you're back, then maybe I'll make time for you."

"Klaus told me-"

"To protect me and watch over me. Yes I know!" She exclaimed with an annoyed look as she stood up to look him in the eyes better. She wiped her behind if any grass or dirt that may have gotten on her skirt before placing her hands in her waist. "Here's a loophole don't actually watch over me and you can say you did it."

"I don't think-"

"God Stefan! Go back to your little doppelgänger and annoy the shit out of her instead. I'm perfectly fine with Tyler and Caroline."

Stefan moved towards her slowly like a predator before caging her in his arms against the tree behind her causing her to be pressed against him. "Oh, Isabel. You're never going to be perfectly fine." He whispered into her ear as she placed her hands on his well defined chest and tried to push him off.

"I don't need you to protect me Stefan." She seethed.

Stefan took one hand off the tree and grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. "You're such an innocent little thing. I do hope you never lose that," he said before dropping his hands and backing up before walking away. "Good luck Isabella."

She let out a shaky breath as she crossed her arms and scanned the field to see coach looking like a chicken with its head cut off.

"It's not the ballet, ladies. Let's move! Let's move!" Coach yelled at his team of football players.

Tyler stopped. "I think we're done here, coach."

"Did you have a mental breakdown, Lockwood? Get back in line."

"I have a better idea." Tyler walked over and compelled him. "Shut the hell up so we can go get drunk at the bonfire."

"Hit the showers, gentlemen." Coach announced.

Isabel who watched and heard the whole thing ran to catch Tyler.

"Try to be a little less obvious would ya, Ty?" She asked, annoyed with the way Tyler was being.

"Iz, relax. I'm in total control." He told his girlfriend with a smile.

"Then why in the world are you acting like this?"

"Drop it, Isabel. I'm fine. I've never been better. Klaus has given me this...gift."

"Huh?" She asked confused. She never thought Tyler would be happy about this but looking at him now, he looked just fine.

Some football guys who gathered around the cheerleaders talked about Rebekah which caused Caroline to stomp over to Isabel and Tyler seemingly upset with the attetion being all on the new blonde.

After Caroline was done ranting to the couple about the Original they heard commotion and turned to see Rebekah make impressive gymnastic moves that end with a front split. When she was finished she looked at Isabel, Caroline, and Tyler with a teasing smile.

"My God!" Caroline exclaimed angrily.

"You have to admit, Rebekah got moves." Isabel told her blonde friend who looked like a deflated balloon. Caroline turned to look at Isabel with a slight opened mouth. "What?"

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Sorry I'm late," Tyler said while walking looking at everyone. "What's going on?"

"We need you to raid your mom's vervain supply," Elena said. "Enough to keep Stefan down for a while."

"You can't do that to Stefan." Tyler stated.

"And why is that?" Isabel asked confused.

"Trust me, Tyler, it's in his best interest."

"Yeah." Tyler agreed. "But It's not in Klaus'."

"Why are you acting like some freaky, hybrid, slave minion." Isabel asked. "Just help us. Please. We need the old Stefan."

"Uh-oh." Damon looked suspiciously at Tyler.

"What?" Alaric asked his vampire friend but the man didn't acknowledge him.

"Klaus made me who I am, Adella. I owe him everything." Tyler explained.

"Oh, boy."

"Okay, can we zip it on the commentary, please." Isabel asked Damon annoyed with both the vampire and werewolf.

"What is going on?" Elena asked as Damon grabbed a vervain dart off the teacher's desk.

"I'm just going to go." Tyler turned around and started walking to the door but Damon rushed over behind him and injected him with the vervain dart making the hybrid collapse.

"What are you doing?!" Isabel asked as she dropped down on her knees next to Tyler's body.

"He's been sired." Damon answered having dealt with something similar.

"What?" Alaric asked confused as well as everyone else.

"Sired," he said again. "He feels loyal to Klaus because Klaus's blood created him."

"Loyal how?" Elena asked crossing her arms with an innocent questioning face.

"He'll seek acceptance from his master. It's really rare. But maybe not so much in hybrids."

"So how do I fix him?" Isabel asked stroking his face lightly.

"Get a new boyfriend." Damon answered to which Isabel rolled her eyes at.

"Yeah, that's not happening."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Tyler woke up lying on a couch with Isabel sitting across from him.

"What the hell?" He asked groggily. "How did I get home?"

"How do you think?" Isabel asked sarcastically. "I brought you here dumbass. You were being a meanie."

"What is your problem today?" he asked lifting himself up and groaning.

"My problem is you've been sired." Isabel told him. "Do you even know what that means? It means that you put Klaus's needs first. He is like your master now or something."

"I'm not anyone's pet, Isabel. He doesn't control me." He defended himself.

"Well, something's got to be controlling you. Because I don't know why else you'd be acting like this." After a moment of silence she sighed. "Look, you're a vampire now, Ty. Everything about your personality is heightened. So you have to be careful."

"I will. I promise. Just...Don't hate me. Everything I like about me is you."

"Isn't that sweet." she smiled at him and grabbed a fistful of his shirt and planted her lips against his in a soft passionate kiss.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel sat up in bed putting her clothes on as Tyler whose naked, ties a sheet around his waist to cover up his naughty bits.

"Where are you going?" Tyler asked Isabel.

"I'm going to see our daughter. I have gotten used to rocking her to sleep and singing to her."

"Well, I'll be waiting for you."

"Okay." She smiled at him then gets on all fours and leans over to give him another kiss before getting up and walking out the room.

Soon after Isabel left Rebekah quietly appeared.

"What are you doing here?" Tyler asked, sitting down on his bed.

"I have something for you." Rebekah replied with a smirk.

"What?"

"A little present." She left for a short moment and reappeared with a girl who had a wound on her neck. Rebekah rubbed her fingers on the wound then licked them clean of the crimson liquid.

"You should go," Tyler said eyeballing the warm liquid dripping from the girls neck. He gulped harshly.

"You sure? I think my brother would want his hybrid to indulge in everything life has to offer." She raised the girls wrist then bites into it. Tyler's ability to stay in control vanished and he rushed over to the girl and bites into her neck, snatching her away from Rebekah.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel sat in a rocking chair with Rose in her arms. The baby wasn't crying but she was wide awake, her big hazelish brown eyes staring up at her mother in awe and happiness. Isabel smiled slightly at her baby and coninued rocking in the chair.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happy when skies are grey.
You'll always know, dear, how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamt I held you in my arms.
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried."

Isabel closed her eyes as she softly sang to her baby.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
You make me happy when skies are grey.
You'll always know, dear, how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

I'll always love you and make you happy
You are the sunshine of my life.
And now we-"

Isabel opened her eyes once she heard lighter breathing to see her baby fast asleep and her fist stuck in her mouth. Isabel pulled Rose's fist out of her mouth and slowly got up and walked to the crib.

The crib was white with a baby pink splatter print and a moon carved into the head board, thanks to Tyler.

She kissed her daughter's forehead then set her down in her crib. She put the teddy's around Rose and pushed the baby mobile slightly. It had light pink and blue clouds, some grey elephants and four added roses intertwining with the stems of the mobile.

"Goodnight, babygirl."

I'm sorry about this chapter. It doesn't seem all that great.
Also I kind liked the scene with Stefan though I know I could have done better.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.3M 38.1K 35
⚜️ I'm Not Me || The Vampire Diaries ⚜️ "the evil hybrid or the psychotic maniac?" "the moral or the ripper?" A story about Imogen Avery, a girl who...
184K 7.3K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
17.5K 437 12
[ ABANDONED ] "Living or dying. Which is better?" [ KOL MIKAELSON X OC ] [ TVD SEASON 3-4 ]
1.7M 63.7K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...