My loveless marriage

By sandysandra92

#65 in onesidedd - 9/9/2018 #637 in chicklit - 30/5/2018 #595 in chicklit - 4/6/2018 #24 in onesidedlove - 17... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51 - (1)
Part 51 - (2)
Part 51 - (3)
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Author's note
Author's note
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Author's note
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76

Part 33

3.8K 197 63
By sandysandra92

***Abhimanyu's P. O. V***

"You are very cute Abhi... and I'm really glad you love me.... I... I won't make any promises but I'll try... to love you back... like how you love me" she said, a coy smile playing on her lips.

"What?" I gasped, my eyes going wide in shock - did she just say what I heard?!

"I'm not making any promises... But I'll try... To make it work... And keep an open heart... And try... To reciprocate your love... I will try..." Naina whispered again, smiling a little at probably the look of incredulity on my face.

"Try?" I croaked, to which she sighed.

"I... Yes... Try... I don't know if I can or not, but the least that I can do is try" she said, smiling a little.

"Love happens Naina... There's nothing to try about it... If you try then it's called force... Not love" I spat angrily, before dashing to the bathroom.

Leaning against the bathroom door, I gazed straight ahead, gazing into oblivion, while my mind replayed Naina's words.

I couldn't help but chuckle bitterly at the irony of life - wasn't this how Priya my secretary wanted me to love her? Ah the whole cycle of karma!! Karma the bitch... life the bitch!

They say money can buy you anything... That money equals happiness. But can money buy me my Naina's love?

I'd honestly be happier as a poor man who gets Naina's love, than the rich man I am - who doesn't get Naina's love!

Why is it all so complicated? I'd actually give anything and everything up... Just to have her love me back.

And why, for the love of God, did she say she'll try?!

Is it like some dish, or some clothes that she'll try?!

I didn't even know when tears had started pooling in my eyes, but I jolted to reality at the soft knock on the bathroom door.

"Abhi?" I heard her melodious voice, the feel of my name on her lips bringing a smile instantly to my face.

Taking deep calming breaths, I wiped the tears away and turned, to open the door and face her.

I'll be keeping my calm now, and I won't say anything. I won't let my words hurt her... She had told her case the day {or rather, the night} we'd gotten married... The only happy thing here is that at least she's not lied to me!

Okay she may not believe in love but I'll get her to fall for me, if that's the last thing I do!

"I'm sorry" she whispered, fidgeting with her fingers, as soon as her gaze clashed mine once I'd opened the door.

"What for?" I asked, shoveling my hands deep into my pocket and looking down at her.

"My words might have had come off as... Blunt and... Insensitive... but I was telling the truth Abhi... I... I don't want to give some sort of a false hope which I will never be able to fulfill" she said, looking rather glum.

"Right" I said, trying hard not to just storm out of the place again, or say something that I might regret later.

But..

"If I am not able to love you back then you can find someone else.. I have no objections" she said, piercing my heart with her words that were sharper than the sharpest dagger.

"You think love is some sort of a game?! Or a bargain? Like so you can't give it to me, so I'll harvest the same love on some other girl?! Or even more, I'll flush down all that love and grow a fresh crop of love for some other woman? Is that how you think love works? I'm sorry if I've hurt you Naina... but I don't need your sympathy, or you trying  to love me.... I am definitely not as shallow as you have imagined me to be" I said bitterly, before storming out of the room, tears binding my vision.

Why does she think so low of me?! Is this how she thinks love works? Is this how much she despises me?!

Sniffing and wiping away my tears, I made my way back to the reception - alcohol will be my only savior tonight, and my companion!

People looked at me, confusion etched on their face, as I made my way to the bar - of course... who wouldn't bat an eye when a newly married dude re-enters his own wedding reception without his wife, and then straight bolts to the bar?!

Without a care in the world, I ordered for the first drink that my eyes fell on - single malt whiskey. 

"Abhi!! Naina's grandfather is watching you... not now" dad whispered in my ear as I drowned the whole glass in one go.

Wait... when did dad come here?! And when did he come to stand next to me?! And why should I give two fucks about Naina's grandfather?

"If you want, you and Naina can leave now... but please.. don't drink here" dad warned, taking the second glass of whiskey out of my hand.

"She's not here" I said airily, trying hard not to think of the unpleasant exchange I and my dear wife had shared at the hotel room earlier.

"She's here... now go stand next to her... smile at the flashing cameras... and tell you both are tired before you leave" dad warned, looking seriously at me.

Sighing, I slowly made my way to Naina, who had just entered the reception hall, looking very somber.

"Let's go there... smile now" I whispered to Naina as I took her hand in mine, not looking at her.

"Now smile for the cameras... and then we can go back home in peace" I whispered again, smiling to the cameras as they flashed away madly.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat here?" I asked, unable to stop myself.

"No... we'll go" she replied curtly, though she smiled at the flashing cameras.

"Alright then" I replied, before nodding to my PR Dave, who drew the attention of the media, saying I and Naina would be leaving the reception.

Gripping her hand in mine so as to not look bad in the media, I led the way out of the reception, and out of the hotel, where our limousine was waiting for us outside the hotel.

We both got into it in silence before the driver pulled out of the driveway and made way to the mansion.

Wanting to distract myself, I reached for the champagne in the mini fridge and popped it open. 

"You want some?" I asked, pouring the champagne onto a glass and offering it to her.

"No.. I don't drink" she said softly, keeping her gaze to the window.

"Suite yourself" I shrugged, gulping down the whole thing in one go and chuckling at how light it felt compared to the whiskey - the taste of which still lingered in my mouth.

The complete silence inside the limousine was broken by my pouring of champagne, and me sipping on it, while my wife maintained silence.

The short drive felt longer than the journey to the Moon as finally, the limousine stopped in front of our mansion.

Putting the now empty bottle of champagne away, I opened the door and got out, slightly stumbling on my feet - okay the alcohol was taking effect now!

"Abhi careful" Naina hissed as she put her arm around my waist to support me.

"Why should I be careful?" I slurred, turning to look at her, but could hardly gaze at her, with my vision turning blurry now.

"You're drunk... You'll fall and get hurt... That's why" I heard her exasperated and slightly breathless voice as she almost dragged me into the mansion.

"Sssooo? *Hickup* I'm already hurt.." I slurred before hickuping again.

"Where are you hurt?" She heaved for breath, putting me down on the living room sofa.

***Naina's P. O. V***

"Here" he said in a sudden somber voice as he indicated his heart.

I looked into his eyes that had turned glassy, and couldn't help pity him - the great arrogant Abhimanyu Singhania was about to cry! And all because of me!!

"You're very heavy" I panted, deciding not to comment anything about his hurt-heart.

But to my utter amazement, he giggled - he actually giggled like a 4 year old child!

"What?" I snapped, feeling slightly relieved that he hadn't broken down go tears.

"You said I'm heavy *giggles before hickuping* you don't know *hickup* how heavy I'll be *hickup* when I'm actually over you *giggles* because we'll never be doing it" he giggled before his eyes turned glassy again.

"We'll never be doing it" he sniffed as tears leaked from his eyes.

The screeching of a car from the outside told that someone else too had decided to come home. I turned back to the mansion entrance to find his parents entering, looking somber.

"What happened?" His mother asked, looking slightly worried at Abhi, who lay slopped on the sofa, rubbing his eyes.

"He... Got drunk" I mumbled, unable to meet her questioning gaze.

"I've never known him to be so irresponsible" his father sighed, exchanging a worried look with her.

"Well now let's get him to bed" Abhi's mom said, pursing her lips.

***

With the help of Matt and Kavitha - the head of the housing staff, Abhi was heaved into our bedroom, and laid down on our bed.

"I'll... Help him out of it.. don't worry" I told his mother in a reassuring sort of way, to which she smiled at me and patted my head fondly.

"Thanks beta... Good night... And call me if you need anything" she smiled before making her way out of the bedroom, leaving only me and a knocked out Abhi alone.

I sighed, moving to the sofa and getting out of my stilettos, whilst keeping an eye on Abhi, who was now snoring softly.

He'd looked upset the whole evening, and rightly so... After what I'd said to him...

Changing into my nightwear, I freshened up, all the while my mind reminding me of the unpleasant conversation I'd had with Abhi in his hotel room.

Yet again, I couldn't help smile as I recalled how he said he'd lied to me about his penthouse - just to get my number!

But was what I'd told to him right? Of course not! Heck I'd have slapped him if it was the love of my life uttering such harsh words to me! I'd have thrown a tantrum and crashed the whole place down if it was me in place if him!

But this had to be done... For his own good!

I have slapped the love of my life for uttering those exact words for me and I have thrown a tantrum too... And yet.... And yet the idiot that my heart is... It is unwilling to forget him!

I sniffed my tears away, making my way back to the bedroom - the humongous task of helping Abhimanyu out of his dress!!

As I bent down near the bed and undid his shoes, my mind travelled back in time - to when I was 18 and had uttered these same words to the love of my life.

***Flashback***

It was a Summer's afternoon with me and him sitting on the park bench, letting the cool afternoon air cool our pink faces. We'd just made out and were both pretty horny, but seeing how we didn't have place to go to, we had decided to spend the rest of the afternoon here.

He had called me earlier in the morning to talk to me regarding something very important, but as soon as I'd hopped into his car a few minutes ago at our usual pickup location, he'd slammed his lips on mine.

Now, sitting in this quiet park, and with him beside me, life somehow felt rather peaceful.

"Fuck I can't take it... We'll do it in my car" he said suddenly, indicating the discernible bulge in his pants, making me blush amidst my giggles.

"C'mon" he gripped my hand tightly, before dragging me behind him - to his car.

Once we'd both gotten into the car, he pushed me to the door and started kissing me furiously, his hand running above my thigh.

"Mmm... Not... Here... It's .. public" I mumbled in between the kisses, slightly worried that we might attract unwanted attention, seeing how we were parked on the street of a rather busy street.

"Hmm fuck them" he growled, tugging at the dori of my pant.

"But.." I began, only to moan out loud as he inserted his expert fingers inside my wet passage.

"Fuck I can't" he gasped, and on instinct, I got up from my seat and moved to his lap, to straddle him.

"Zip" he hissed, holding me in place before unzipping his pant and letting his erect manhood salute in all it's glory.

As he held my gaze, I lowered myself on him, a soft moan escaping both our lips at our bodily union.

"Fast" he hissed as I slowly ground my hips against him, moaning softly.

I was rising the peaks of ecstasy when we heard a series of loud taps on the car window, and as though coming out of a trance, I looked around, to find my grandfather glaring down at us.

Gulping, I tried to move away from him, but he held me tightly, thrusting in and out of me.

"My grandfather" I yelled, tapping his shoulder.

He didn't seem to hear me as he continued doing his work, but unable to bear it anymore, I yelled  and pushed him away from me.

"What the fuck?" He hissed, glaring at me.

"My... Grandfather" I whispered, panting.

He turned his face to the car door, to find my grandfather glaring down at the two of us.

"This is what happens when I go for ungrateful little sluts like you" he hissed, pushing me out of him and not caring to look around, he brought the engine to life, driving away.

I sat there on the passenger seat, half in shock, half in shame, at what had happened - how do I go home now?

"Fucking... You bitch... You can't even satisfy me! With a family like your's... I wonder how I even considered sleeping with you" he hissed once he stopped driving.

Blinking furiously, I looked around to find the car parked at a secluded location, half hidden by trees.

"What do you mean? You love me" I giggled at his joke - he's obviously joking!

"If you hadn't been all ifs and buts, I'd have found my release... Fucking useless piece of shit" he swore, glaring at me.

"My grandfather just saw us together" I whispered, my smile faltering.

"Yeah so? I don't give a fuck about that old man" he said airily, smirking at me.

"But he's the one for whom we'll have a tough time convincing" I said seriously.

"Convincing? For what?" He asked, cocking his eyebrow.

"Marriage of course...our marriage... You and me
.." I said, blushing at the thought of becoming his wife.

"You really think I'm gonna marry you? Specially after what's just happened?" He asked, chuckling.

Why's he chuckling?

"What's so amusing? Weren't you the one who said we'd marry one day and that we'll have our own family?" I choked, hoping against hope that he's joking.

"Ah yes... That was before I found someone else" he smirked.

"But..." I began, tears falling from my eyes now.

"Now if you please me like a good girl, I might just even consider marrying you" he smirked.

When did he become like this? He wasn't like this before!

"Please you?" I whispered.

"I didn't find my release Naina... Let me find my release and I might even talk to your grandfather when he approaches me... Begs me to marry you" he chuckled nastily.

"But you love me" I said, surely, this was all a joke...a bad one, but a joke nonetheless!

"I don't do love... I fuck... Like I've fucked you... I can try... But I don't love Naina..." He said airily.

"Ehsaan Kar rahe ho mujhpar? Ehsaan nahi chahiye kissi ka... You made me fall for you" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

"Darling....darling.... Ehsaan hi karunga when your grandfather begs me to marry you... Seeing how you're not a virgin anymore!! He's gonna beg me to take you because aisi bigdi hui ladki see aur kaun Shaadi karega?? For me it was about sex Naina... Only sex... You've done a good job... I might marry you only for that you know" he smirked like a devil.

***Flashback ends***

To be continued...

A/n - okay I know.. a lot of questions in your minds but please, hold them till the next few chapters come up and unravel the mystery.

As of the next update - that's happening next week.

As of this chapter - so, what do you think of it? How's the chapter? Many of you have had speculations about this dude of Naina's past... Will be revealing him too shortly.

Love.

M ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 6.9K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...
81.5K 3K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...
231K 3.3K 16
☆ Ranked # 1 in plussize ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in happyending ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in maturecontent ☆ ☆ Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...
37.5K 1.6K 30
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...