A Nerd and a Thug

By its_ya_girl_tete

Read to find out. ❀️ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Sequel

Chapter 15

77.7K 2.7K 2.2K
By its_ya_girl_tete

Nova.
Days later.

"Nova you good?" Norm asked sitting next to me at lunch. I tapped my foot glancing at her before nodding.

"Yea." I said.

"What happened, you weren't texting me this morning?" She said.

I shake my head. "I wasn't able to." I said.

"You're wearing black something is wrong, tell me." She said. Wearing black was a sign something was wrong with me.

"My brother Corey, he is coming back." I told her.

"That's good. Why are you upset?" She said.

"I don't like him." I told her, making her frown. "He likes to be the center of attention. Anytime he's around he loves to be the center of attention and always trying to be against me."

"Just y'all to your parents about it."

"I did before. Then when it continued I fell into depression and started having anxiety attacks. That caught their attention then they sent me off to therapy during the summer in Ohio." I told her.

"I say you just stay out his way and ignore the fact he's there. He noticed that you're not even trying to start with him."

I nodded. "Sup. You're mean mugging ass boyfriend wants you." Nick said tapping me.

"Wait one minute." Norm said.

"Ok." He said going on his phone. "One minute remaining." He shows us the time he set. "You know what y'all look like y'all need about five." He walks away.

Before I even said anything to Norm Jaylen walked by. "Fucking weirdo." She said.

"What?" Norm said, facing her.

"Fucking weirdo. Do I need to say it loud enough?"

"You all talk ever since Nova knocked your ass out. This time you ain't fighting her you fight me." Norm tilted her head.

"Ok we can go right now." She walked closer to Norm. Norm got out of her seat getting in her face and they went back and forth.

"Bitch your a while walking STD. You and Yazzy no wonder you and him are still together. Just fucking nasty. Both y'all itch and burning together. You nasty fuck. Bitch how dare you try to come for someone and you buring. Dirty ass." Norm said having the whole cafeteria jumping and dying of laughter.

Seeing Yazzy on the corner of my walking towards them. "Imma fuck You up. Last time I told you too shut the fuck up you steady tryna pick a fight with my girl. I know where you stay Imma pay you a visit." He said, pushing her, making everyone get quiet. "And it goes for everyone who wanna joke around."

"Ion give a fuck who you are and what you do but you not finna sit here and touch her. Yo dirty ass." Nick said, coming out of nowhere and pushing Yazzy. Isaiah and Jay were right behind Nick.

Yazzy punched the hell out of Nick making every gasp.

"You better chill out man." Isaiah sent an uppercut to Yazzy chin. Police officers ran in the lunch pulling the boys apart putting them in handcuffs taking them out the lunch room.

Seeing Tyler laughing made me mad. But I just sat there and did nothing about it. I was going to talk to Norm about her relationship with him since he can't even stand up for her and Nick has too.

"Man I have a whole tittie on my face." Nick said. I gave him a bag full of ice.

"Thank you for stepping up for me."

"Unlike Tyler." Jay said being honest. I could tell Norm didn't like what he said but she ignored him.

"No cap ole dude hit you bad." Isaiah said as we observed the bruise on Nick's face.

"Oh my god man." He slid down in his seat. "I have a tittie on my face now a fucking bruise. A nigga ugly now. Don't look at me." He whines covering his face with the menu on the table making us laugh.

"How long have you been working here?" Jay asked.

"Since I was little." I said as they nodded.

"What did you do?" Jay asked.

"Clean up, ask people if they need anything else." I said.

"Y'all hiring? Because a nigga needs a job." Nick puts the menu down. I chuckled.

"Yea, I'll give you an application before we leave." I said.

"Prom coming up. What y'all wearing?" Jay asked.

"I'm wearing black." Norm said.

"Black? We are wearing Maroon girl. Maroon. Did you not get my text?" Nick said. Norm looks at him crazy.

"You don't have my number." She said.

"Yes I do. Got it from unseason, told him I needed to call you about some homework."

"Why do you call him unseason? He hasn't done anything to you." She said.

"But he does treat you like shit. He sat there and watched you get told off by Yazzy and other times before. So really ya man right here. I have a season." He said.

She twisted her lips. "A little bit of your light skin." She said, making us chuckle.

"Look, being light skin it's hard. Plus it is not my fault. I didn't bake enough in the womb. Both my parents are darkskin. My daddy also left my Momma because the skin color I am."

"You light fuck." Jay said.

"Fuck you bitch." He said.

"Anyways I'm wearing royal blue." Isaiah said. "Imma be the cleanest nigga in the that hoe."

"Nah it's me nigga." Jay said. "Flossin' with my girl."

"Yo girl? Who?" Norm asked.

"She doesn't go to our school. She graduated last year. She ain't never went to prom so imma take her."

"That's What's up." Isaiah said nodding his head. "I want to take someone but she doesn't want to go." He looks up at me.

"Why don't you wanna go?" Nick asked.

I shrugged feeling attention was on me which made me uncomfortable. Before I said anything Norm beat me to it. "She is not going to be here. She will be gone to California to stay with her brother."

"For real? I always want to go to Cali." Jay said.

I shake my head. "It's fun. It's a lot of things to do there."

"Oh so that's where you are going. You leave for a really long time then come back. So y'all rich rich?" Nick said.

"Daddy and my Mother have company coming soon there." I told them.

"Why Don't y'all move out of this environment and to Cali in the hills?" Jay said.

"Because my Daddy is afraid of change. That's why I got to Garfield instead of going to private school."

"Ok anyways. Y'all heard about yesterday?" Jay said. "Ole boy Trey on the basketball team killed him and his lil sister coming from the park."

"Damn." Norm said. "That's sad."

"Damn I was just on the court with him Monday." Isaiah said.

"Police trying to say it was gang related. Everyone knows Trey ain't in no gang. He just wanted to be a basketball player." He said.

"Wow. Imagine how his family feels." I said.

"Ms Baker going through it rough." He said. I shake my head at such things. I wonder how Trey's family felt hearing that he died along with his little sister. I shake off the situation trying not to fall into sadness.

"Hey baby where have you been?" Mom asked.

"The diner with some friends." I said.

"Friends? With a S. Who?" She asked.

"Ma. Don't pressure it." I said knowing how she would feel if I told her some friends from the West.

"Well I have a surprise for you." She said covering my eyes leading me somewhere.

"I don't like surprises, Mom." I said.

"I think you will like this one." She said. She removed her hands. I looked around seeing we stood in the kitchen.

"Sup little sister." I connect eyes with my horrible brother. Looking back at my mother with a slight fake smile made her smile. I look back at Corey and my smile drops. He slightly smirked.

Corey^^
TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 13.8K 59
1𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 π’π‹πˆπ†π‡π“π‹π˜ π‚π‘πˆππ†π„
133 3 21
This story is about love, crime, and much more exciting thing's. Read to find out more!
743K 26.3K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 π’šπ’π’– ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
28.9K 455 21
Read to find ouπŸ‘‰πŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎ