Mushroom High

By pinkandpeachy

Drama is inevitable, whether one is at the top of the social hierarchy or a victim of those who are. Friendsh... More

Mushroom High
1. The First Day Of School
2. A New Friend And A New Girlfriend
3. Break Up And Make Up
4. Not So Uncool
5. Amore
6. Getting Closer
7. A Rainy Evening
8. Triple Date
9. Group Work
10. I Can't Move On
11. Pranks
12. Experiencing New Things
13. Blogs
Pls read!!!
14. Flashbacks
15. Roses And Daisies
16. Christmas
17. Surprises
18. It Can't Always Go Your Way
19. Party Poopers
20. Perspectives
21. Valentines Day
22. Hidden Hobby
23. A Step Further
24. After School
25. Bumping Into Rivals
26. Rosalina's Birthday
27. Hallucinations
28. Starting Fresh
29. Unpopulars For The Win
30. Revenge Isn't Sweet
31. A Single Peach
32. Not A Good Day
Hi
34. The Human Girl With Orange Hair
35. The Perfect Life
36. Lakeside Park
37. Fools And Fight-Pickers
38. A Night At Hollywood
39. Unconditional
Announcement
40. Last-Minute Realizations
41. A New Truth
42. The Last Day Of School
43. Fifteen Years Later
A Final Message From The Author
Behind The Chapters

33. Another Secret Revealed

965 37 32
By pinkandpeachy

*the following Monday, at lunch*

"What's going on over there?" Luigi questioned, glancing at the table of Peach's clique, where all of the populars were crowding around something.

"I don't know and I don't care," Toad shrugged as he continued to eat his pesto pasta. Rosalina, however, tried to listen to what the populars were saying.

She noticed that the populars were now also laughing. Rosalina tried to see what they were crowding around. It seemed like they were looking at something on Peach's laptop.

Maybe they're watching something on StarTube, Rosalina thought. But, Peach then said something that made Rosalina's heart skip a beat.

"So, appreciate every moment spent with the ones you love while they're still here," Peach spoke loudly and in a mocking tone. "Hope for the best and know that things will eventually get better... Somehow."

Daisy had also heard what Peach said and immediately turned to face Rosalina, whose eyes widened in confusion. Rosalina stood up and grabbed Daisy's arm.

"I need to talk to you in private," she told Daisy. The shorter girl nodded and the two friends went to a quieter area in the cafeteria.

"What are the populars doing?" Daisy asked.

"My blog..." Rosalina whispered. "They're on my blog." Daisy gasped.

"That's why what Peach said sounded so familiar," she murmured. "But, why would they know of your blog? Did you tell them the URL?" Rosalina suddenly remembered a very big mistake she had made.

*flashback*

Once Daisy had left, Rosalina texted her the URL of her blog.

Rosalina: http://blueroses.blogshroom.com

Shortly after sending the message, Rosalina noticed something terribly wrong. Oh no! Rosalina thought, panicked. I sent the message to the wrong person!!!

*flashback over*

"Of course..." Rosalina muttered.

"What?" Daisy asked.

"You know how I sent you the URL to my blog over a month ago?" Rosalina said.

"Yeah," Daisy replied. "Why?"

"I also accidentally sent it to Peach," Rosalina responded.

"Oh... Crap," Daisy said. "What should we do?"

"Let's ignore them for now and if they approach me later, I'll handle it," Rosalina stated.

"Okay," Daisy nodded. "Let's go back to our table. I'm sure the others are wondering why we left."

"Speaking of which," Rosalina started as she and Daisy walked back to their table. "Should I tell them about my blog?"

"Honestly, you should," Daisy replied. "Either way, they'll find out about it though."

"That's true," Rosalina murmured.

*at dismissal*

"Girls," Peach said. "We have news to bring." 

"Very good news at that!" Dixie giggled. Toadette simply nodded. She, Peach, and Dixie made their way to Rosalina, who was half-expecting them to confront her.

"Rosalina, Rosalina," Peach said, crossing her arms. "Not as strong as you seem, are you?" Rosalina was completely ignoring Peach and she continued to use her mPhone.

Dixie and Toadette turned to Peach, unsure of what to do. Peach rolled her eyes and mentally told them to talk.

"You have a diary, I can't believe it," Dixie laughed. "How old are you? Ten?"

"Or do you keep an online diary because none of your so-called friends are ever there for you?" Toadette smirked. "Wow, poor you." Rosalina slightly frowned, but still refused to face the other girls. And this is the person who Toad said missed me? Rosalina thought.

"Oh, I see. You're ignoring us?" Peach raised an eyebrow. "I bet you're just writing this down in your pathetic little blog." Rosalina smiled a little. She thought that Peach sometimes tried a little too hard to make the unpopulars feel bad.

"Hey, Peach," Dixie spoke louder than she needed to. "Why don't you mention the blog in your next video?" Peach's eyes lit up.

"That's a great idea!" she grinned. "Omg Dixie, you're so smart." It took a lot of effort for Rosalina to contain her laughter.

Then, she saw Daisy walking down the hallway.

"Daisy, there you are!" Rosalina said, simply walking past the populars. She didn't even look at the three girls. Once Daisy and Rosalina were gone, Peach screamed in frustration.

"She thinks she's so superior!" Peach fumed. 

*meanwhile*

"She thinks she's so superior!" Rosalina exclaimed.

"You don't say," Daisy murmured.

"Peach might talk about my blog on her next video," Rosalina stated.

"Well, there's really nothing you can do about it now," Daisy replied. "Just deal with it, which I'm sure you'll do perfectly fine."

Soon, the two girls had arrived at the school bike racks and Daisy got her bike.

"Bye, Daisy!" Rosalina said.

"Bye," Daisy responded. "See you tomorrow!" The shorter girl sped away on her bike. Once Daisy was gone, Rosalina joined her other friends in going to Birdo's house.

*ten minutes later*

The unpopulars (except Daisy) had arrived at Birdo's new house. Ever since Birdo's parents had died, Birdo had been living with her aunt, who her friends had yet to meet. However, the students had the house to themselves for the afternoon, since Birdo's aunt was at work.

"So?" Luigi sat on the couch in the living room. "Do we have any ideas yet?"

"April 26 is a Saturday," Toad said, checking the calendar on his phone. "We can plan something then, since it's just a day before Daisy's real birthday."

"Good idea," Rosalina commented. 

"How about a surprise party?" Boo suggested.

"Too common," Birdo stated. "And Daisy seems like the kind of person who would easily find out about it."

"True," Boo murmured, slightly disappointed that he couldn't surprise anyone.

"How about a pool party?" Rosalina grinned. "I know Daisy likes to swim."

"She invited us to swim for her birthday last year," Luigi said.

"Oh yeah," Rosalina frowned. A year ago, she was still a popular so she hadn't been invited to Daisy's birthday.

"I have an idea!" Yoshi suddenly exclaimed, causing his friends to look at What?" Birdo questioned.

"Let's plan an afternoon of go-karting," Yoshi suggested. "I have an uncle that works at a go-karting place and I'm sure he can get all of us a discount! Besides, go-karting is something Daisy has always wanted to try out but she has never done it before."

"That's a really good idea, Yosh," Luigi complimented.

"I like it!" Rosalina smiled. "What do you guys think?"

"Go-karting sounds cool," Boo stated.

"Yeah," Birdo agreed.

"Well, I guess we can do that then," Yoshi grinned. "I'll ask my uncle for details and stuff. Then, I'll make a group chat with all of us and send you guys the information."

"Okay," the others responded.

Daisy's birthday this year was surely going to be awesome.

*a few hours later, at Goombolio's*

"This dinner with you was fun," Mario stated as he paid the bill.

"Yeah, it was," Peach replied. "But, Mario?"

"Yes?" Mario said.

"I really hope we can have more dates like this in the future," Peach smiled flirtatiously. Mario blushed. She called this get-together a DATE, he thought happily.

"I agree, you're a really cool person to be around," Mario responded.

"Will you give me the honors of being your girlfriend?" Peach asked sweetly. Mario was taken aback. Finally! he thought excitedly. After almost four years!!!

"Of course!" Mario answered, a big smile on his face.

"Yay!" Peach giggled. "And thanks for today." Soon, she left the restaurant...

But, not before giving Mario a quick kiss on the lips.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Fortunately I know what will happen in almost every chapter after this so I most likely won't have writer's block very much. Btw this book will end at 42 chapters. This chapter is the 33rd. I hope to finish this book before the year comes to an end. And guys, thank you so much for all the support you have given this book and myself!!! I appreciate each and every vote and comment more than you all can ever imagine. Anyways pls add, comment, vote, etc. Thanks!

- pinkandpeachy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 558 25
"So you're saying there're Russians in Hawkins?" "Where else would they be?" "I don't know, Steve. Maybe Russia." "She's got a point. Why would Russi...
61.2K 1.4K 16
"You need to listen to me, I don't care if you believe me or not. Doesn't matter, because you will. You need to go down to the mines. I've seen what'...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4.4K 66 23
Sawamura Kimiko is joining UA's Class 1-A on a personal recommendation from a pro-hero. Her dark past and unusual quirk draw the attention of many, b...