It's complicated. {Na Jaemin...

Por Moon__Taeil

Jumin and Jaemin. The complicated story of them and their friends. The drama, the tension, and more drama to... Mais

•The News
•Ideas
•The meeting
•Moving Day
•I can help
•Movie Night
•Are you okay?
•Stay
•Work
•This Girl
•Party
•Late night talks
•LatER night talks.
•Power outage
•Day(s) Off
My bby Pip 😂❤️
•Planning
•The day out
Random Question..
•100% Of Me
•You okay?
•Tears
My update book!
•The Truth
•Day Back at School
•The "New" Girl
•History
•Target
•Consequences part 1
•Consequences
•The group
•Anything but make me happy
•Coming over
Cover update :)
•You were right
•How could you?
•Moments
•Clingy
•Already Dating?
•Drifting Off
•No Makeup
•Jealousy
•Guilty
•They say
•Little Shapes
•MOPR?
•Notes
•Favorite type of kiss
Another book?!
AHHHHHH
•Our Favorite Show
•Pip and Jaemin
•Basketball
•Surprise!
•Puppy Shopping
•For Sure a Couple
•Presentations
•Responsibilities
•You Never Wanted Me
MY NEW BOOK!
Question!?!!
•Caught...?
•Tension
•Last Night Didn't Happen?

•The Text

782 16 9
Por Moon__Taeil

Haechan's POV

I hear Jaemin come up the stairs and see him walk into the living room.

He sits on the other couch and just goes on his phone quietly. I look at him. "You okay?"

He looks up at me from his phone. "Nope."

"I know."

He turned his phone off and turned his head towards me.

"I heard you and Jumin, I didn't really mean to, I was coming down to talk to Jumin, but I overheard you two."

"Oh..." He looks away from me and sighs. "Was I being stupid?"

"No, I understand. You want attention, but she's tired of you wanting it. I get it. I think you should go down and not necessarily apologize, but tell her that you just miss her and want to be able to show that you love her, and she should accept it once in a while."

Jumin's POV

Jaemin stormed out of my room and slammed the door behind him. Am I being dumb? I do love him and want to give him my attention, but he should give me space too. Am I wanting too much space though?

It all hits me and I feel terrible for being so rude to him. I feel tears come to my eyes and I realize that we just had our first fight. The tears in my eyes start falling down my cheeks and I start crying.

I put my knees up to my chest and hold them, I put my head down and just cry. I can't think of anything else but how rude and irrational I was being. I feel so bad for everything, I didn't really do much, but I feel like I did everything.

I cry for a little bit and just let my tears fall. I occasionally wipe my tears, then put my head back down.

Jaemin's POV

I finish talking to Haechan and decide to go down and apologize to Jumin.

I run down the stairs and don't even knock on her door. I open the door and see her crying.

I quietly shut the door behind me and I walk over to her. She doesn't notice me. She just sits there quietly crying to herself. How could I do this to her?

I kneel on her bed next to her and just hug her. She almost immediately hugs me back and starts to cry on my shoulder.

"Jumin I'm sorry, I should've understood you. I hate seeing you like this, I promise I didn't mean anything I said. I love you and I don't want to hurt you."

She pulls away from me and wipes her tears. She looks me in my eyes with her teary eyes and sniffs. "I love you too. I shouldn't have been so rude about what I said."

I wipe the tear that slowly started falling down her cheek and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too." She says gently.

I hug her again and she hugs me back even tighter.

I let go of her but continue to hold her shoulders. I look her in the eyes and say, "I never meant to hurt you, I just wanted some love."

She smiles. "I know you didn't mean to. I didn't either. I just really do like to get my homework done sooner than later.."

I nod my head. "I know you do. I should respect that but I haven't. I promise I will from now on."

"Thank you." She pauses. "I promise that I'll make sure to make more time for you, because I have been kinda unfair to you."

"Thank you." I smile.

She looks me deeply in my eyes and leans in to kiss me. I kiss her back softly. Then we pull away.

"I love you." We say together. We smile.

"Okay, I'll let you do your homework. I'm gonna go upstairs and play with Mia." I stand up then kiss her forehead.

I walk over to the door and get ready to close it behind me

"Jaemin?" I hear Jumin say softly.

"Yea?" I poke my head through the door.

"Could you let her outside so she doesn't pee in the house?" She smiles.

"Yea." I smile then shut the door.

-

9:30 p.m.

Jumin's POV

Jeno, Haechan, Yunnie, Jaemin, and I are all hanging out in the living room watching friends. I have my legs across Jaemin's and my head on his shoulder. He has his arm wrapped around my shoulder, his other hand is holding mine, and his head on my head. Mia is laying, pretty uncomfortably, in between the small space between Jaemin and I. And Pip is laying on Jeno's lap.

I hear someone's phone go off.

We all check ours and find out it's Jaemin's phone.

I look at him and see his face fall. Nobody else notices because they went back to watching tv.

I put my hand he was holding on his chest. "What?" I whisper so we don't cause a scene.

He just stares at his phone reading. It must me a long text.

Once he finishes reading the text he hands me his phone. He holds my hand on his chest and I take his phone with the other one. I start reading the text from his mom.

'Jaemin, honey, I really am wanting to talk to you. You know how I feel about you living with all your friends. I really want you back home. I heard you got a dog living with you now. That just makes it harder for me to convince you to come home now. I really really miss you and want to talk to you. If we could talk tomorrow after your day at school I'd really love that. Don't bring anyone with you please, I don't want anyone distracting you. I want to just talk to you and have you back home.'  

I look at Jaemin and he has his head back leaning on the top of the couch.

I put his phone on his lap and hug him around his torso. I rub my hand against his chest and try to comfort him. His arms wrap around me and pull me closer to him.

"Okay you two, I don't know what you're planning on doing but do it somewhere else." I hear Haechan say.

Jaemin and I both look at him and back at each other. Jaemin nods his head, meaning for us to talk about what his mom said somewhere else.

We stand up and grab our phones. I also pick up Mia and bring her downstairs with us.

We go to Jaemin's room and sit on his bed. He sits down and I set Mia down by him. I sit right next to him and put my head on his shoulder. He pulls out his phone and looks at her text.

"How am I supposed to respond to this?" He puts his head on mine.

"Do you want to talk things out with her?"  I say as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Yea..." He sighs.

"Then just tell her that you'll talk to her then."

"But I don't want to go alone." He wraps his arm around me a little tighter.

"She told you she didn't want someone going with though."

"But if she really wants me to come, then she better let you come...if you want."

"I'll come."

"Okay." He starts typing.

'I'd be okay with talking to you, but I'm not going alone. I want to bring Jumin and if I can't I'm not coming.'

He sends it and she starts typing almost immediately.

'As long as she doesn't get in the way, then I guess it's okay.'

'0kay.' Jaemin texts back.

He turns off his phone and throws it on the foot of his bed. He wraps his other arm around me and lays down. I lay next to him facing his chest and press my head against him.

He takes a deep breath and exhales. "That was stressful."

I nod my head. "But it's done now."

There's a moment of silence.

"Are you tired?" He asks gently.

"No, not really, why?"

"Okay, you want to go back upstairs then?"

"Sure." I start to sit up.

Before I get to sit up he pulls me back down and kisses my forehead, then hugs me tightly just one more time. "Sorry. I just really wanted to do that." He sits up smiling.

I smile with him and we walk upstairs, Mia follows us.

We get upstairs back to the living room and Jeno is the only one there.

"Where'd Yunnie and Haechan go?" I ask Jeno as I sit on the arm of the recliner next to Jaemin.

"They went to bed." Jeno looks up from his phone at us. "Where'd you guys go?" He smirks.

"My mom texted me." Jaemin looked at him.

"Oh, what did she say." Jeno turned his phone off and put his legs on the couch, facing us as we sit on the recliner.

"Nothing much, she just wants to talk to me tomorrow after school, so Jumin and I are gonna do that."

"Okay." Jeno stands up. "I'm gonna go to bed though, so goodnight. See ya in the morning." He walks out of the living room.

"Grab the remote?" Jaemin asks me politely.

I stand up and grab the remote from where Jeno was sitting. I walk back over by Jaemin and sit on the arm rest again and hand him the remote.

He plays another episode of Friends and puts the remote down. He pulls me onto his lap and hugged me around my waist. I leaned back against him and hold his arms. He puts his head on my shoulder and holds me tight and close. I eventually fall asleep in his arms.

AND THAts iT!! I hope y'all liked this chapter? I've been inactive on this book lately, but that's because I'm working on TWO new books ;). Feel free to ask any questions about the books, I'm hoping to post the first chapters of both of them soonish? But once they're out I'll make sure to let you guys know, so stay tuned. Remember to give them some love when they do come out though because I love seeing all your guys' comments and everything. Anyway thanks for being so amazing !!!

What questions do you have on my new books?

You guys there's also 50k reads on this book !!!! Thank you all so much!!!😭❤️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

460K 9.6K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
286K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
887K 41K 174
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 44K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC