The Great Book of One-Shots

By AngelGirl768

A collection of Crundee one-shots and whatever requests I'm given~ More

Hiya
Bullied (Part 1)
Bullied (Part 2)
Kicked Out (Part 1)
Kicked Out (Part 2)
Thunder (Part 1)
Thunder (Part 2)
Sick
Tag, You're It (Part 1)
Tag, You're It (Part 2)
Tag, You're It (Part 3)
Christmas in America
New Years
Derp (Part 1)
Derp (Part 2)
The Neko And The Inu*
Late-Night Convesations
Journal
Pain
Valentines Day
Sacrifice
Snapped
Two Years
Heat*
Possessed
AN - Quick Edit
Forms
Merman
Potion Effects*
In Life & In Death
Flower Shop
Twisted Love
Haptephilia*
The Servant
The Servant's Past
Scars*
Piercings*
The Party
Friends*
The Angel & The Demon*
Nerves
Nutella*
Daddy*
Father's Day
Fight
Tattoos*
Marking
Disbelief
Switch*
Lifeguard
Dragon*
Hanahaki
Ben and the Beast*
Kinks*
The Letter
Eavesdropping
The Storm
Flexible*
Top*
Twins
Paralysis
Drunk*
Ian's Kinks*
Costumes*
Sorry*
Confidence*
Tagged
Photos
Choose
Day 19: Barely Legal*
Presents
Loss
Nightmares
AN - End?
Near*
The Club*
War
Drugged*
Party
Psych ward
Crundeeklez*
Consequences
Crush
Yesss*
Recording*
Claustrophobia
Captive*
Broken
Secrets*
Prince
Writing
Tattoos
Quiet*
Future
Sharing*
Distracted*
Gentle*
Lies
Separated
Caught*
First*
Unexpected
Punishments*
Fire
Plugged*
AN - Future

Reunited

156 4 2
By AngelGirl768

So... I'm not dead... but I really just want to get out of this damn fandom and ship and I'm tired of writing this book so just take this barely edited one-shot and gimme a while to regret every decision in life before I publish the next (and last) one-shot in this book... I can't believe I'm ending on a kinky one that switches ship halfway through without any explanation......

Warning: mention of Mpreg and war

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadie was walking to the market when she ran into another girl. Looking up to apologize, she froze and stared in awe as the other girl stared back.

The girl had the same straight brown hair and the same blue eyes and the same face as she did. 

It was like running into a clone with a different sense of style.

Sadie eventually was the first to speak, "Hi..."

"Um... hi."

"You... look like... me."

"Yeah... Um, I'm Katie."

"Katie? My name is Sadie... We even have similar names."

"Yeah. Hmm... when's your birthday?"

"February 21st. Yours?"

"Same. We're... like the same person."

"Heh, yeah."

"Um, how long have you lived here?"

"Since I was just a few years old. You?"

"Oh... me and my dad just moved here. He said something about how we were supposed to be here a long time ago but," she shrugged. "But um if you don't mind, could you help me out a bit."

"Uh, sure."

"Great, I was wondering if you could help me find my way back home. We live in an apartment on uh I think it was Green Street."

"Oh, I live just a few blocks from there. C'mon." She turned and started the walk to the street she was told. The two talked the whole way, laughing and joking as if they were old friends.

"Here we are! It's kinda lucky there's only one apartment building on this street." Said laughed, "I guess I'll be going now, it was nice meeting you."

"Wait, you can't leave yet."

"Huh?"

"I have to show my dad, this is too funny not to. I mean... how often to you find your doppelganger?"

"Um... I guess I say hi."

"Great!" Katie grabbed her hand and dragged her into the building. They went up the elevator and down the hall to Katie's apartment. She unlocked the door and swung it open, "Dad, I'm home!"

"Did you get the food?" A male voice responded.

"Yeah!" Katie yelled back before setting her bags down in the small kitchen. "Come over here though, I want to show you something!"

A bit of rustling was heard farther in the small apartment before a tall man walked into the living room. "What is it, Sweetie."

"I want you to meet Sadie," she gestured to the girl still standing by the door, "I ran into her - literally - and were like the same person." She paused to take a breath before continuing, but stopped and made a face of confusion at the look of awe and disbelief on her father's face. "What's... going on?"

Her father ignored her question as if he hadn't even heard it and spoke his own to the other girl, "Do... do you have a birthmark on your left leg?"

Sadie make a shocked face, "Y-Yeah..."

"And... and would your father's name happen to be Benjamin?"

Sadie shifted uncomfortably, "Yeah..."

She let out a squeak and froze in fear as the man ran towards her and wrapped her in a hug. A near tearful voice spoke into her hair, "I missed you. You and your father. I missed you so much."

Sense coming back to her, Sadie tried to push the man away and started in pure fear and confusion as he pulled away. "Wh-what... are you talking about?"

"Yeah, What was all that about, Dad? It was pretty creepy."

The man cleared his throat and took a step back, "Sorry, I scared you." He paused before looking at his daughter, "Katie, meet your twin sister."

Shock filled her face, "Twin?"

Sadie continued, "Sister?"

"Yeah, before the war started, me and your father," he gestured at Sadie, "were happily married."

"So, that's what your ring is for..."

"Yeah, we lived in the middle of a place that was affected really badly by the war and, like a lot of people, we wanted to get out. We... headed off to try to get on one of the buses or trains out of that place but there was only a few spaces left before we got there and... and I pushed Benjamin forewords, wanting him to be safe. He was carrying you, Sadie, and I had you, Katie. I told I'm I'd be on the next one, but... but there was no next one. The paths in and out of the city were blocked shortly after they left and... and I was left to raise Katie on my own. I never stopped trying to get out and looking for you guys. So, when the war ended and and the paths were reopened, I took Katie and left. I... I knew where the train was headed and here we are... I'm just so glad that you and Ben are okay."

"I... Is that true?"

Ian gave a small laugh, "How else would I know about the birthmark on your thigh?"

"I... guess..." Sadie paused, "So... you're like... my dad?"

"Yeah, I'm both of you guys' dad."

"Then... her dad is also my dad?" Katie added.

"Yeah, Ben's the one who gave birth to you."

"So... were a family?"

"Yeah," Ian softy gasped as he straightened his posture, "D-Do you think I- we- could go to your place? I... I want to see Ben again."

"Um... I guess... If you guys were married... then I guess my dad would be happy to see you."

Ian smiled and gave a disbelieving laugh. He'd see Ben. He'd finally see Ben. He had wanted nothing more in the whole 15 years they were apart and he was finally getting it.

He closely followed Sadie as she walked the few blocks to her own apartment. He followed up the elevator and down the hall until she stopped at a door. A door that held his greatest desire behind it.

It felt like it took forever for her to find her key and unlock the door. Though, as the door opened, it felt like dream. A wonderful dream where he was suddenly staring into an apartment much larger than his own, focus only on the man sitting on the couch.

The TV has gone ignored the second Ben turned his head to see who had entered the room and his mouth hung agape as he saw the man he thought he'd only ever dream of meeting again. It was in near tears that he squeaked out the name, "Ian?"

Tears suddenly ran down both men's faces as the older replied, "Benny?" The smaller smiled wider and that was all it took for Ian to run over to him.

They hugged and kissed and cried and said more 'I missed you's and 'I love you's than either could count as the two girls stood in the doorway, unsure of what to do.

The couple cried as their overwhelming emotions took over and let their tears mix on each other's cheeks. They looked so much different than the other other remembered, but they were still the same old them. And, even if their appearances had changed, there was one thing that hadn't changed in the slightest - their undying love for one another.

It almost felt like they were newly weds again. Their love overwhelming them as the reality that they'd spend eternity together. That no number of obstacles could stand between them. That their love would find a way, no matter how long it took.

They cried and their daughters stared until a third male voice spoke from the hallway, "What's going on in here? Wha- Who's that?!" He looked towards the door and blinked at what seemed to be double vision, "Sade, what's going on?"

The girl hesitated for a moment, not knowing what to say, before giving a simple shrug.

Meanwhile, Ian sniffled and smiled at Ben with confusion in his eyes after looking back and seeing the teen boy.

"M-," a sniffle, "meet your son."

"Son?" Ian said the word in disbelief.

Ben wipes at his tears, "R-remember how I was pregnant when we were s-separated? Th-this is your son."

Realization that Ben had been so early in the pregnancy when they were last together that he hadn't even known the gender of their baby and that he had even pushed the memory of the second pregnancy aside suddenly hit Ian. "My... son?" He smiled as he said the words.

"Yeah... H-his name is Devan."

Ian smiled wider, "That's what I..."

"Yeah, what you wanted to name one of the twins if they were a boy. I wanted a name that you'd like."

The confused boy spoke up again, "I still have no idea what's going on."

Ben sniffled and turned to him, "Dev, this is your other father, Ian."

Ian continued as the boy stared in shock, "And that's your sister, Katie." He gestured to the door.

Both the boy and Ben turned to look at the door, the older only now noticing the other girl standing there.

It didn't take long for Ben to run up to his daughters as Devan spoke, "Katie? My sister's name is Sadie."

"They're twins, you have two sisters."

"Huh?" Suddenly the seemingly double vision made sense. There were two of them. "I have... two... sisters?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1533 words and not a single one leads to an ending xD

Also want to mention that I've had the idea for the twins to be Katie and Sadie (I think I've mentioned their names before) and their little bro to be Devan for mooooooonths, just can't believe it took til now to find a place to put his name... xD

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 33.2K 127
Just a book full of one shots if you have any requests then please let me know!
8.7K 147 18
DONT send me requests pls :v
16.5K 190 20
I been wanting to do this for a while so I give my book. I will try my best. I also love Percy Jackson series. Also I take requests.
9.7K 267 31
Mostly my own oneshots but feel free to request some!