The Great Book of One-Shots

By AngelGirl768

A collection of Crundee one-shots and whatever requests I'm given~ More

Hiya
Bullied (Part 1)
Bullied (Part 2)
Kicked Out (Part 1)
Kicked Out (Part 2)
Thunder (Part 1)
Thunder (Part 2)
Sick
Tag, You're It (Part 1)
Tag, You're It (Part 2)
Tag, You're It (Part 3)
Christmas in America
New Years
Derp (Part 1)
Derp (Part 2)
The Neko And The Inu*
Late-Night Convesations
Journal
Pain
Valentines Day
Sacrifice
Snapped
Two Years
Heat*
Possessed
AN - Quick Edit
Forms
Merman
Potion Effects*
In Life & In Death
Flower Shop
Twisted Love
Haptephilia*
The Servant
The Servant's Past
Scars*
Piercings*
The Party
Friends*
The Angel & The Demon*
Nerves
Nutella*
Daddy*
Father's Day
Fight
Tattoos*
Marking
Disbelief
Switch*
Lifeguard
Dragon*
Hanahaki
Ben and the Beast*
Kinks*
The Letter
Eavesdropping
The Storm
Flexible*
Top*
Twins
Paralysis
Drunk*
Ian's Kinks*
Costumes*
Sorry*
Confidence*
Tagged
Photos
Choose
Day 19: Barely Legal*
Presents
Loss
Nightmares
AN - End?
Near*
The Club*
War
Drugged*
Party
Psych ward
Crundeeklez*
Consequences
Crush
Yesss*
Recording*
Claustrophobia
Captive*
Broken
Secrets*
Prince
Writing
Tattoos
Quiet*
Future
Sharing*
Distracted*
Gentle*
Lies
Separated
Caught*
Unexpected
Punishments*
Fire
Reunited
Plugged*
AN - Future

First*

158 5 0
By AngelGirl768

Can you tell I've published like 5 chapters while so tired (for honestly no reason, I just got suuuuper tired out of nowhere) and am only like half caring about what the chapters look like/what I write up here?

Warning: smut

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

intro

Ian pushed in and groaned, "Damn, Ben, you're so tight."

The smaller blushed, "W-well I am a virgin..."

"Huh? You never mentioned that."

"I," Ben paused to wince, "didn't?"

"No."

"Guess I was," the younger made a sound of pain, "too embarrassed."

Ian sighed, "If this... hurts you too much... we don't have to do this..."

"But I- Ow! W-want to..." Ben winced again.

Ian bit his lip, "Fine..." He paused, "Just... tell me when I can move."

"Ok-kay..." The smaller gasped.

A moment of occasional gasps and sounds of pain passed before Ben was used to the feeling enough to speak again, "N-now... m-move."

Ian made a sound of acknowledgement before slowly starting to thrust in and out. He went in deep and pulled out, making sure to go slow enough that it wouldn't cause extra pain.

He watched Ben's face as squeezed his eyes shut and dug his nails deeper into the sheets. The smaller's breathing was uneven and forced and stayed that way as the older slowly kept going in and out of him.

A few more thrusts were all Ian could manage before giving in to his feelings, "Okay, Sweetie, I cant do this anymore." He pulled out to his tip and froze in place, "You obviously are in a lot of pain and not having a good time." He ran a hand through the smaller's messy, loose curls as he let out a whimper, "This is going to hurt a little more, okay?"

Ben nodded and whimpered again before gasping and letting out a cry as Ian's pulled the bigger part of himself out.

Ben frowned and Ian did as well, as he noticed the disappointed look, "What's wrong, Baby?"

A moment of silence, "I... wanted to show you I could take it."

Ian sighed, "That's not the point," he kissed Ben, "You're supposed to feel good and enjoy it."

"But I wanted to have you in me!" Ben blushed as he snapped.

Ian was taken aback by the sudden words.

"I wanted to have you in me and make me come! I- I've wanted to for a long time and I can't even do that right!" He cried out his words as his emotions took over.

Ian blinked before forming a response, "Well, I can still do that... just... with something else."

"Huh?"

"I could... use my fingers. You can take those good."

Ben blushed, "But how-"

"Just let the experienced one show you."

Ben blushed darker and nodded, "Fine..."

Ian smiled and slightly repositioned the younger before sliding his hand back down and lightly pressing his fingers to the entrance. "You ready?"

Ben nodded.

Ian pressed a bit harder and felt the tips of his fingers start to go in, "It doesn't hurt?"

Ben shook his head, "N-no."

"Good," Ian pushed his two fingers in to the first knuckle, and saw a wince. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah... j-just sore."

"Okay," Ian pushed his fingers to the middle knuckle and paused, "Is this good?"

"Y-yeah... You... don't have to keep asking... I'll tell you if it hurts."

Ian made a sound of acknowledgement, "Okay, just tell me if I need to move or if I'm doing something you don't like."

"O...kay?"

Ian started moving his fingers and snickered as Ben gasped. He moved them in all the ways and places he knew would make Ben feel good and smiled at the look of pleasure on his moaning lover's face.

"See? This is how it's supposed to feel. Good, isn't it?"

Ben nodded, "Th-this... feels," he gasped, "amaaaaaazing..."

Ian leaned down to kiss Ben's open mouth and spoke as he pulled away, "Now, tell me if this feels good or hurts."

"H-Huh? It... feels goooood..."

Ian chucked, "Not this. I'm going to do something that will either feel really good or really hurt, okay?"

"O...kay?"

"Okay, here I go," Ian moved his fingers to press against a certain spot and slightly jumped at a sudden scream.

Ian slowed his pace as the rest of him froze and let a shocked silence fill the air. A moment more passed before Ben whined, "D-do it agaaaaain..."

"Huh..?"

"Do iiit agaaaiiin."

"But..."

"That felt reeaaaly good. D-do it again!"

Ian blinked the shock away and let a smirk spread across his face at how eager the other sounded. He hit the spot again and watched Ben's head go back as he screamed.

"S-so good!" Ben panted from the effort to speak.

Ian's smirk grew and he hit the spot again... and again. He hit it over and over as Ben screamed and shook until he was gasping, "Ian! I-I'm s-so cloooose!"

The older slowed, causing a whimper and a whine, "W-What are you doing?!"

Ian used movements he knew would tease the smaller and make his pleasure build up more and stronger. He made Ben whimper with each movement, so close but so, so far from release.

"I-Ian..?!" Ben sounded desperate and close to crying.

"Just a little more." The sing song voice's words would of gotten no bigger of a reaction from asking for an hour more.

"B-But I'm so close!" Tears streaked down Ben's cheeks, "It hurts, Ian! Just let me come!"

A gentle kiss was pressed to the smaller's lips, making him whimper, "Then I guess I'll make you come."

He slammed his fingers against the spot once more and watched with a smirk as Ben threw his head back and arched his back high. The smaller screamed with each surge of extreme pleasure, made stronger by Ian continuing to stimulate his prostate.

Ben panted as his orgasm faded out and whimpered as Ian slowly pulled his fingers out. He moaned from oversensitivity as he was kissed and stared up at Ian with cloudy, green eyes.

"How was that for a first time?"

Ben moaned, "Am-mazing... It felt so goood.."

Ian smirked, "And that was just with my fingers, just wait until you can handle me."

Ben pouted and blushed, "I could totally of handled you, but next time-"

"But you're a virgin. That cute little hole of yours is still too tight and innocent to take it." Ian smirked at Ben's blush, "But don't worry, more good fingering and maybe some plugs should loosen you right up."

End 1) Ben's a blushy mess as he falls asleep against Ian's chest

End 2) Ben playfully slaps Ian and changes the subject by telling Ian it's his turn to show what he's good at and flips their positions before getting between Ian's legs and showing off his mouth skills

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1094 words! You can see how I never chose an ending for this one 😅

Hope you enjoyed!

~Angel ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 594 51
A collection of birth one-shots. Now taking requests!
4.9K 88 7
A collection of my one shots for Buggy, the silly bugger lmao some o these have heavy cursing and now there's boning have fun boys
49K 591 34
I'll take requests for oneshots 🔴almost smut 🟢smut ⚫️angst 🟡fluff 🟠almost smut and fluff ⚪️angst and fluff
25.1K 389 15
Oneshots for mcyt's Requests are open This is a male reader this no females unless your into that English is not my first language so sorry if it's...