Jagi ♡ OT7/Reader FF ♡ Comple...

By JenniferJayneLouise

Seven members of an elite organisation and one seemingly innocent woman collide and the aftermath leaves them... More

Bangtan Character Introduction
Other Character Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve (Mature Chapter Warning)
Chapter Thirteen (Mature Chapter Warning)
Chapter Fourteen (Mature Chapter Warning)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Author Update & Rant
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (1/2)
Author Rant
Chapter Nineteen (2/2)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Author update & thanks
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Jagi Aesthetics
Choose Your Guy
Final Author Update
100K Views & Important Announcement
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Nine (1/2)
Chapter Twenty Nine (2/2)
Introducing The Organisation
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Update!
Chapter Thirty Four
Author Update!
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Author Update! Important! Please Read!
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
New Cover ~
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Introducing the Jo-Pok
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Author Update ~
Chapter Forty Seven
Author Update
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Author Update
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fify Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Author's Note ♡

Chapter Twenty Eight

12.9K 791 57
By JenniferJayneLouise

Jungkook had never done something so reckless, part of him felt guilty for betraying Jimin but the other part was tired of the constant rules and regulations.

Was it so wrong to want one day of freedom? Jungkook had never taken one single moment to enjoy himself and do something he wanted to do and for the first time in his life he wanted to disobey an order and do something which made him happy, consequences be damned.

Jungkook wasn't like the rest, he never experienced what it was like to be a child and grow year by year. The memories he had were vastly different......

Flashbacks.

Distorted images and unfamiliar voices, confusion and fear.

"Prototype 457 is showing the most promise."

"He's the perfect choice for our new team."

A second voice, female this time

"I'll have my department work on the finished prototype."

"He's responding to the serum, prepare the final stage."

"This isn't right, he seems to be entering a stage five." A male voice, this one familiar.

"Stage five?" The female voice again.

"It's known as REM. REM sleep is characterized by eye movement, increased respiration rate and brain activity.....he's dreaming." The familiar male voice responds.

"That's impossible, we didn't engineer him that way."

"Up the dosage."

"He's responding well to the serum, once he's fully active put him forward for advanced training."

End of flashbacks.

This was his reality, he never got to experience what it was like to be young and go through the stages of life. 

Jungkook only remembers waking up at the facility, he was already fully grown with the appearance of a man in his early twenties and they immediately started him on the advanced training course before he was placed with his current team.

The young agent wasn't stupid, he was well aware he wasn't entirely human and that whatever the serum was they injected him with was probably something which kept him in check.

The last thing the organisation wanted was someone like him causing them trouble, there were times he considered not taking the dosage just to see what would happen but the organisation made it very clear.....betray them and his team pays the consequences.

The guys were the closest thing he had to family, he would never forgive himself if something happened to them.

Jungkook tossed the glasses Jimin had provided him with and made his way back inside.

He was tired of playing by the rules, he was tired of feeling different and for once in his life he wanted a slice of normality.

Was that so wrong?

Shouldn't he be allowed that?

Jungkook wasn't thinking logically at this point, all he wanted was to experience life the way a human would at this age.

"Jungkook is everything okay, you've been standing here zoning out." Y/N approached him warily, she was a little concerned at his sudden departure and had decided to go looking for him.

"Skip the rest of work." Jungkook met her troubled gaze and smiled.

"I can't just skip work Jungkook, why would you want me to do that anyway?" Y/N furrowed her brow, she didn't really know this guy very well and suddenly he wants her to skip work.

"I know this seems strange, we only met today and you're probably completely freaked out by my behaviour but I just need to get away from my life for one day.....experience something different."

Y/N should be freaked out by his behaviour, anyone in their right mind would but something told her she could trust him.

Jungkook didn't seem like a bad guy, maybe he was just tired of his life and needed some excitement......she could use some of that herself.

"So what do you say.....want to skip work and spend the day with the strange Korean guy you just met?" Jungkook chuckled, holding out his hand which he hoped she would take.

Y/N wasn't sure what to do, it would be exciting to skip work and see where the day takes them but she needed to think logically about this.

Jungkook seemed sweet but she still didn't know him, he could be some crazy axe wielding psychopath for all she knows yet there was something in his eyes which washed away all her doubts and concerns.

He seemed lost, something which she could relate to herself and so she looked down at his hand and took a deep breath.

Should she go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 772 66
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...
8.2K 290 27
In which an investigative reporter falls in love with the criminal she's investigating #5 in BtsAmbw - - - - -Investigation/ Court type story
1.8K 79 7
7 people get involved in a girl's disappearance and they face an explosive incident
116K 2.7K 95
A loner soul who family is destroyed when her mother died is going back home for uncle funeral and finally meet her step mother and daughter and also...