Piece of cake. | GD

By erivoid

"To think we bonded over a piece of cake." Ashley a 22 year old single mother meets Grayson Dolan in a coffe... More

Chapter 1 - Cake.
Chapter 02 - Julie.
Chapter 03 - Meet again.
Chapter 04 - Outside.
Chapter 05 - Inside.
Chapter 06 - Breakfast.
Chapter 07 - Kitchen.
Chapter 08 - Question.
Chapter 09 - I told him.
Chapter 10 - Grow up.
Chapter 11 - Busy.
Chapter 12 - Talk.
Chapter 13 - Shots.
Chapter 14 - Bad.
Chapter 15 - Different breakfast
Chapter 16 - Again.
Chapter 17 - I want you.
Chapter 18 - Paris.
Chapter 19 - Twins?
Chapter 20 - Fire.
Chapter 21 - Hurt?
Chapter 22 - Destress.
Chapter 23 - Right there.
Chapter 24 - Formal.
Chapter 25 - Daddy.
Chapter 26 - I love you.
Chapter 27 - Karma.
Chapter 28 - He'll be here.
Chapter 29 - Air.
Chapter 30 - Reassurance.
Chapter 31 - Medicine.
Chapter 32 - Whimpers.
Chapter 33 - What are we?
Chapter 34 - Flustered.
Chapter 35 - Boys love sex.
Chapter 36 - Bond.
Chapter 37 - Hickey.
Chapter 38 - Oh no.
Chapter 39 - Mine.
Chapter 40 - Funny business.
Chapter 41 - Anything else?
Chapter 42 - Congrats.
Chapter 43 - Anxiety.
Chapter 45 - Insecure.
Chapter 46 - Say it.
Chapter 47 - Love.
Chapter 48 - Birthday.
Chapter 49 - Surprise.
Chapter 50 - Euphoria.
Chapter 51 - Lucky three.
Chapter 52 - Moody.
Chapter 53 - Piece of cake.
Epilogue.

Chapter 44 - First.

416 9 0
By erivoid

I'll let you know when to play the song above if you're interested.

____________________________________

"Grayson." I called in a panic.

"Yeah?" He said from the room. My heart was beating quickly and Liam is freaking out as well with me. Suddenly Grayson came over to us, we were in the bathroom.

"There's a spider!" I said as I ran out with Liam.

"Babe." Grayson laughed as he saw me run. He went in and scooped it out with a piece of paper and a cup. He walked back into the room and got near me with a smirk on his face.

"Grayson!" I yelled as I ran away and so did Liam.
"It's not going to hurt you!" Grayson said as he's laughing away.

"Gray you know I hate spiders." I hid behind the bathroom door. He laughed and went to go let it outside.

Liam and I went back into the bathroom. I'm getting him ready to start heading out. We're going to pick up Julie from the airport, she came to visit us for a few weeks. She said she didn't want to miss my birthday, which is next week.

"Are you guys ready?" Grayson asked as he walked back into the room.
"Liam is." I said as I planted a kiss on top of his head. He's too concentrated on his switch.

Liam went to his room to go get his toys that he's taking so he didn't get bored on the ride there and back.

I looked around in my closet for something to wear. I picked out a simple yet casual light yellow dress. I paired it up with some white shoes.

"We're going to be late." Grayson complained from the living room as him and Liam were waiting.
"I'm here, I'm here." I said as I gathered my things and I head towards the living room.

____________________________________

Grayson's driving, I don't like driving.

We had the windows down, It's beautiful outside and the weather is perfect. I felt the breeze hit my face and the sun is shining on my skin. Soft music is playing in the background.

Liam is in the backseat on his switch with his small little headphones on. He's so lost in that little device.

Grayson focused on the rode, yet he looked so perfect without trying. His well defined jawline is glowing due to the sunshine. His long brown hair is slightly messy as the air blew through it. He had one hand on my thigh, a tight comfortable grip.

I smile as I looked at his hand. They were fairly attractive. Everything about him is attractive.

"What are you thinking about?" He interrupted my thoughts. My eyes shifted towards him.
"You." I said sweetly.

His eyes quickly turned to me and he smiled. I smiled back, his smile is contagious. He softly squeezed my thigh as he continued to smile. I felt shivers run down my thighs as I felt him squeeze.

Just his touch drove me insane.

His smiled shifted into a smirk, before I could question it his hand was moving up my thigh, slowly.

"Gray." I said. He didn't say anything, the smirk just stayed plastered on his face.

I knew what he was up to, it excited me. Grayson and I haven't done much since we've been wanting to take things slow. But that doesn't change the fact that we absolutely craved each other's touch or attention, intimate attention.

I laid my hand on his thigh and he quickly stiffened.

"I'm driving, you can't do that." He said. He's right, unless he keeps his focus.

"Not unless you keep your eyes on the rode." I said seductively. He bit his bottom lip as he quickly looked at me then down at my hand and back on the rode. I bit my bottom lip as I watched him become flustered by the second.

Play the song above now.

The affect we have on each other is crazy. Just by one touch or kiss, we can become sexual flustered.

He shook his head.

"I'm pleasuring you first." He said as his hand lifted up my dress slightly and his hand attempted to spread my legs. I hesitantly spread them as I watched him. I reach for my panties and slid them down to my ankles and Grayson smirked. I look down and see he's getting turned on.

"Shh." He said as he slid two fingers in me slowly. I bit my lip and leaned back, relaxing.

"Wait Grayson." I held his wrist.
"What if I, you know." I paused.
"There's napkins right here." He said as his eyes shifted to his side of the car.

I let go of his wrist.

He began slowly sliding them in and out me. I feel myself get wetter by the second. His fingers were shoved in deeper and he began thrusting them in and out me quickly.

"Fuck." I whimpered softly. My hand grabbed onto his arm, the other held onto the door. He smirked and added another finger.

I felt my body begging for more. I craved his touch, I craved him to be in me.

"Grayson, faster." I whined as he was going slowly.
"Enjoy it babe, don't want you cumming too quick." He said cockily. I felt his fingers thrust into me at a faster pace as I requested.

I threw my head back softly as I felt myself whimper softly. My hand went down and I began rubbing my clit. I bite my bottom lip, holding in my moans.

"That's so fucking hot." He said as he glanced over.
"You like when I touch myself?" I asked breathlessly as I began rubbing myself faster and his fingers were going faster.
"Fuck yeah I do." He said as he bit his bottom lip.

"Noted." I said as I whimpered as I felt a knot in my stomach.Fuck, that fast?

"Gray." I moaned softly.
"Hold it." He said. He came to a stop as there's traffic. My head went back down and I looked around, people were around.

"Gray, close the windows." I said breathlessly.
"Moan baby." He said as he continued to finger me quickly.

"Gray." I moaned softly, I'm trying to keep it down for Liam and the people around us. My cheeks felt warm as I heard myself.
"Just like that baby." He said.

My back arched off the seat and my head threw back. I felt my legs shake slightly. The knot in my stomach loosens up as I release. I let out a moan and I tried my best to keep it down but it was a bit loud.

Grayson slid his fingers out of me. I looked over at him as I see him sucking on his fingers. His fingers reached back down, he ran them along my heat and I shivered due to the contact. His fingers went towards me. He had the biggest smirk on his face.

He thinks I won't.

I grab his hand and slide his fingers into my mouth. I slowly sucked on his fingers. My eyes stared at his, he loved this. I swirled my tongue around his fingers.

"Mmm." I hummed softly. He bit his bottom lip as he watched my every movement. I slid his fingers back out, a smirk was plastered on my face.
"Fuck, that was hot." He said breathlessly. I chuckled and asked for the napkins.

My hand then grabbed onto his bulge. His eyes widen.

I look back and see Liam fell asleep.

I reach over and unzipped his jeans.
"Ashley." He said breathlessly.
"Shut up, I want you." I said seductively.

Once I managed to get him out, I began stroking his cock. I bit my lip as I watched him harden more in my hand. His free hand went and smacked my ass. My tongue slid around his tip and slid all the way down.

"Fuck." He groaned.

I continued to stroke him, until I slid him slowly into my mouth. He groaned softly. My hand stroked whatever didn't fit. I swirled my tongue along him and he was groaning.

I began to bob my head on him, I moved my hand up and down. He placed his hand on the back of my head as he pushed me further down. I felt him hit the back of my throat, I gagged lightly. I continued to sucking him until he was close to his climax.

He's a groaning mess, he tried to keep quiet but he's failing.

"Fuck Ashley, I'm cumming." He warned in a moan. I began to pick up my pace but soon he released into my mouth, and with that I swallowed. I slowly slid him out of my mouth.

I sat back into my seat and looked at myself in the mirror. I fixed my hair.

"I need to fuck the sense out of you soon." Grayson said as he dressed himself.
"Please do." I said with a giggle. He laughed.

I grabbed a piece of gum from my bag and I popped it in mouth, Grayson took one as well. The rest of the ride we were happy and relaxed.

I gave head on the way to the airport and I got fingered on my way to the airport.

Interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 86 33
"Grayson and I have an agreement that if we both are attracted by the same girl, we share her." -Ethan "And we're both attracted to you" - Grayson ...
849 8 11
Living with the Dolan twins is definitely a journey. !SMUT WARNING! ©Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced...
1.8K 45 27
Just another typical love story about a girl and boy who meet in a coffee store. Yep. That's right. Simply by his brother pushing him onto her table...
108K 1.6K 22
"I can't stop thinking about her." "Who?" "I don't even know her name." "The struggle is real bro." "Shut up." "Ha!" "I'm not kidding, shut the hell...