Piece of cake. | GD

By erivoid

"To think we bonded over a piece of cake." Ashley a 22 year old single mother meets Grayson Dolan in a coffe... More

Chapter 1 - Cake.
Chapter 02 - Julie.
Chapter 03 - Meet again.
Chapter 04 - Outside.
Chapter 05 - Inside.
Chapter 06 - Breakfast.
Chapter 07 - Kitchen.
Chapter 08 - Question.
Chapter 09 - I told him.
Chapter 10 - Grow up.
Chapter 11 - Busy.
Chapter 12 - Talk.
Chapter 13 - Shots.
Chapter 14 - Bad.
Chapter 15 - Different breakfast
Chapter 16 - Again.
Chapter 17 - I want you.
Chapter 18 - Paris.
Chapter 19 - Twins?
Chapter 20 - Fire.
Chapter 21 - Hurt?
Chapter 22 - Destress.
Chapter 23 - Right there.
Chapter 24 - Formal.
Chapter 25 - Daddy.
Chapter 26 - I love you.
Chapter 27 - Karma.
Chapter 28 - He'll be here.
Chapter 29 - Air.
Chapter 30 - Reassurance.
Chapter 31 - Medicine.
Chapter 32 - Whimpers.
Chapter 33 - What are we?
Chapter 34 - Flustered.
Chapter 35 - Boys love sex.
Chapter 36 - Bond.
Chapter 37 - Hickey.
Chapter 38 - Oh no.
Chapter 39 - Mine.
Chapter 40 - Funny business.
Chapter 42 - Congrats.
Chapter 43 - Anxiety.
Chapter 44 - First.
Chapter 45 - Insecure.
Chapter 46 - Say it.
Chapter 47 - Love.
Chapter 48 - Birthday.
Chapter 49 - Surprise.
Chapter 50 - Euphoria.
Chapter 51 - Lucky three.
Chapter 52 - Moody.
Chapter 53 - Piece of cake.
Epilogue.

Chapter 41 - Anything else?

384 5 2
By erivoid

You can play the song above now if you'd like..

Highly recommend.

____________________________________

"I think she's pregnant." Ethan said.

All the color from Grayson's face disappeared.

His body is still, too still.
His eyes stared at Ethan.

His body didn't say anything, but his eyes. His eyes said something completely different. They were dark, they were just staring at Ethan.

His eyes shifted towards me. His stare was killing me, I saw the hurt and anger in his eyes. I felt my body grow weak under his stare.

His breathing was becoming heavy, his body is shaking, his hands are shaking and turning into a fist. My body is shaking at this sight, the sight of anger consuming Grayson.

His eyes shifted towards Ethan again.

"You son of bitch." He growled.
He clenched his jaw.

Suddenly Grayson threw a punch at Ethan's face. He got him wide open. After that, all hell broke lose. Grayson threw a punch after another and Ethan did the same.

"Grayson!" I yelled. I couldn't find a way to move them apart because they kept fighting. I felt like crying but I can't, I did this. I have to fix this.

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself before I stepped in.

____________________________________

Grayson's POV:    *Before the fight*

"I think she's pregnant." Ethan said as his eyes looked into mine.

My body froze. The words were sinking in by the second.

Ethan got Ashley, my girlfriend, my fiancée, pregnant because he wanted to get back me.

I looked at Ethan and he seemed worried. Of course, that explains why he's been so close to her and why he's been so protective over her.

My eyes shift towards Ashley. I felt anger consume my body, yet I couldn't help but feel bad. She's on the edge from crying. She's shaking.

She's pregnant, she's pregnant with my brothers kid. Not mine, my brothers.

The thought of Ethan even being intimate with her angers me. Her having Ethan in her angered me. The thought of Ethan just even being near her while I was gone made me furious.

My eyes shift back to Ethan.

Him.

It's his fault.

That son of bitch.

He knew exactly what he was doing. He knew how to get me back.

____________________________________

Ashley's POV:

I tried pulling Grayson and Ethan away but I can't. They were knocking things over and just yelling.

Grayson pushed Ethan against the wall. I quickly got in front of Grayson and he was breathing heavily.

"You fucking bitch! You did this on fucking purpose!" He yelled. My body was shaking even more as I heard him yell.
"Grayson please." I begged as I pushed him away

"No fuck you Grayson! You fucked my girlfriend! You started this!" Ethan yelled back.
"I didn't fucking cum in her! I didn't get her fucking pregnant!" Grayson yelled even angrier as he started getting closer to Ethan.

"Deal with it Gray!" Ethan yelled.
That pissed him off even more. His face is red, he's bleeding as well.

"Grayson please stop." I cried and I pushed him. He looked down at me and then back at Ethan. He pushed me to the side softly and they started fighting again.

"Ethan!" I yelled and went back to pull him off.

"Ashley go away!" He yelled at me.
"No stop!" I yelled and I got in between them. They both looked at me.

"You let him do this!" Grayson yelled as he looked at me with so much anger and hurt in his voice.

My heart sank.

"She didn't! I did it even when she said not to." Ethan said quickly as he came to my defense and Grayson's attention went back to him.
"You got her pregnant even she told you no?" Grayson yelled even more. They stared at each other with anger flowing in their body.

"You fucked my fucking girlfriend and got her pregnant! What else did you do?" Grayson yelled as he began losing it.

"Made her cum twice like you never did." Ethan said with so much resentment in his voice and a smirk on his face.

Ethan.

Grayson pushed me to the side and threw a punch at Ethan repeatedly. Ethan couldn't get up. The anger was consuming Grayson.
"Grayson please!" I cried and yelled as I pulled his shirt and his arms. Finally Ethan pushed him away.

I got in front of Grayson again and pushed him into my room, he tried to get away from my hold but I pushed him with everything I had. Once I had him in the room, I closed the door.

"I can't believe you!" He yelled louder as he punched the wall.
"Grayson please." I cried, my body grew weak.

"No Ashley! I know you didn't ask him to but why didn't you tell me!" He yelled as he stared at me.
"Because Grayson, I knew you'd get like this." I said shaking, not having the guts to look at him.

I'm shaking so much, my legs feel so weak. I was crying too much. I was yelling so much.

"Is there anything else you'd like to fucking tell me that you're hiding!" Grayson yelled.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. I have to show him the hickey. I have to be honest.

I walked over to my vanity and started wiping of the the makeup. I'm shaking, I don't know what this could do to him.

I turned around and showed him.

He clenched his jawline.

"You have to be fucking kidding me." He said as he let out a sigh and ran his hands through his hair and tugged on it as he paced around the room.

I cried, but I didn't make any noise. I didn't dare to.

"How many times do you guys have sex?" He asked with sadness in his tone as his head was in his hands as he sat on my bed.

"Twice." I said in almost a whisper. He let out a sigh and he hit the bed.

"Anything else?" He asked with no emotion in his voice whatsoever. I shook my head.

There was nothing but silence.
I broke him.

"Grayson I haven't taken a test yet, I might not be pregnant." I said nervously but he didn't move.

My periods are irregular. I can't depend on my period. It can be late and I'm probably not pregnant. Yet I'm afraid to find out. I'm scared to be pregnant.

"Let's go." Grayson said emotionless as he got up and opened the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked, my voice was shaking.

"Lets get you a pregnancy test." He said in his raspy voice yet annoyance filled his tone. I nodded quickly as I made my way towards him, stumbling over my feet.

He held my hand as we walked out.

____________________________________

The car ride was silent. Nothing was said. The tension choked me up.

I just took the test and the three of us are waiting. The stress and nerves are killing me. Ethan sat in the dinning room. Grayson and I sat in the living room.

I'm scared.

I look around and I see Ethan. His hair is a mess and his lips were swollen. He looked tired and stressed. His eyes met mine. He just smiled weakly and looked away.

I look at Grayson and he had his face in his hands as his left leg was shaking impatiently. His body was tensed up.

I look down at my hands and they were shaking terribly.

I got up and Grayson flinched. His eyes examined my body and followed to where I was going before going back to the same position as before. Ethan's eyes followed me as I walked into the bathroom. I lock the door and lean against the sink.

My eyes fixed on the reflection of myself on the mirror.

____________________________________

Ethan's POV:

I watched Ashley make her way over to the bathroom. She's been through a lot today because of me and my selfish decisions.

My eyes then landed on Grayson. He's broken and eager as me to see the results.

"Gray, I'm sorry." I choked out.
"Shut up." He said emotionless, his voice is scratchy. I swallowed the lump in my throat and clenched my jaw.

Suddenly we hear an alarm go off.

Our heads automatically shot up and we both ran to the bathroom.

This is it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 81 53
where a cliche bully turns into a lover. "fuck you" "Yes, and I know that I don't know what love is but I have such strong feelings for you Amelia. I...
71.4K 688 19
stories about two cute goofs. ©️eliseyas, 2018/2019
5.9K 111 29
18 year old Madi meets Ethan Dolan at a party after he stands up for her. She wants to see him again and she does. Will she feel the same once she me...
1.1K 11 15
Grayson, Ethan and Catherine all try to piece together their feelings. Cat finds herself stuck in love with the both of them, while Ethan gets himsel...