Wicked Game ↠ Eric Northman

By -missmischief

"The world was on fire and no one could save me but you It's strange what desire will make foolish people do ... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
35
36
37
38
39
40

18

6.2K 252 36
By -missmischief

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁
darling, the moon is still the moon in all of its phases

VICTORIA LOOKED over to Sookie who jerked awake and ran over to the brunette who scrambled to cover herself up. "Oh, my god!" She exclaimed with wide eyes as she wiped away her cousins tears. "I'm so sorry!"

"Godric! Godric, it's me," Gabe fought for breath, bringing the attention back to him and Godric.

Godric snapped his neck and the cousins watched Gabe's lifeless body fall to the floor. Victoria held no remorse in her eyes and she simply just stared at the dead body with emotionless eyes. The vampire turned to them, his eyes softening at the sight of Tori who shakily tried to stand up on her own. "You both should not have come."

They heard shouts coming from upstairs and Sookie helped Tori up who couldn't take her eyes off of Gabe's body. "Bill," the blonde whispered.

"No," Godric said and closed his eyes. "I'm here, my Childe. Down here."

Sookie and Tori watched as Eric flashed into the room, took one look at Godric, and flashed to his Maker. Tori's bottom lip trembled slightly at the sight of the blonde male, never been more happy to see him.

Eric fell to his knees in front of his Maker. "Godric."

"You were a fool for sending humans after me," Godric reprimanded, his face almost emotionless.

Eric bowed his head, closing his blue eyes. "I had no other choice. These savages, they—" He looked up, "They seek to destroy you."

"I am aware of what they have planned," Godric gestured to Hugo who was still on the ground, knocked out. "This one betrayed you."

"He's with the Fellowship," Sookie replied, gripping Tori's hand tightly, hoping to try and ease the girl's mind. "It was a trap for us."

Eric's eyes were still on Godric as he asked, "How long has it been since you've fed?"

"I require very little blood anymore," Godric told him, then blue lights began to flash as someone pulled the alarm. "Save the humans. Go on!"

Eric frowned, "I am not leaving your side until you—"

Godric's eyes narrowed at his child. "I can take care of myself."

"Come on," Sookie said, glancing to Tori who used a strip of her dress to act as a belt so that it covered her up better. "We have to go."

"Spill no blood on your way out," Godric commanded, giving Eric a look. "Go."

Eric looked over to Tori for the first time as he entered the room, and his blue eyes widened when he saw the huge bruise on her head, and her ripped dress. His eyes narrowed and he let out a growl and zoomed towards her. He went to reach out towards her, but she flinched back, her eyes widening and filling up with tears. That action only made him growl out even louder than before.

"Do as I say!" Godric warned, looking between his Child and Tori who he noticed shared some sort of connection.

Tori gripped Sookie's hand and they made their way out of the basement as quickly as they could.

Eric stayed closely behind Tori, clenching his jaw as he smelt the human Gabe all over her. His blue eyes trailed her shaking body to see red fingerprints on her arms and legs, making him wish that his Maker didn't kill the human so that he could torture him for touching what's his.

Once they reached the first floor, they could hear Steve Newlin's voice on the intercom as they watched people leave the building. "Brothers and sisters, we are on lockdown. Women with children, please take them to our classroom buildings. Men and able-bodied women security personnel will provide you with stakes and silver just outside the chapel."

Eric took the lead and looked out into the hallway.Tori took a subconscious step closer to him, which both Sookie and Eric noticed.

"Our Soldiers of the Sun are on their way to protect our church, but safely evaluate the building now—"

"If Godric didn't kill that bastard," he growled out quietly to Tori who frowned up at him with big eyes, "I would've tortured him for decades for what he did to you."

"Almost," she told him and he looked down at her, confused. "He almost..." she trailed off shakily, closing her eyes, trying to get the scene out of her head. "Godric saved me and I owe him for that."

Eric nodded. "My Maker said to not shed blood," he spoke out through clenched teeth.

Tori gulped and reached forward, placing her hand on his arm. "Thanks for caring enough to be angry. That shows that you aren't just an emotionless asshole that everyone thinks you are."

"Do you?" He asked, making eye contact.

"Think you're an asshole?" She asked and he nodded with a raised brow. "Sometimes." She tried to grin, but it came out of a grimace. What Gabe tried to do kept flashing through her mind, and all she wanted to do was go home and scrub herself in the shower until she bleeds.

Steve's voice broke the conversation, "Brothers and sisters, the hour is upon us."

Eric looked back out into the hallway, "I could have you both out in seconds."

"There's kids out there," Sookie replied in a whisper, giving her cousin a reassuring look.

His voice came out as a grumble, as he spat out, "Those humans wouldn't think twice about hurting us."

"Kids can learn..." Tori trailed off, though, she knew that their had to be some like Gabe, and that scared the shit out of her.

"Why didn't you bring Bill with you?" Sookie wondered with furrowed brows.

"His attachment to you is irrational," the vampire told her, rolling his blue eyes. "It clouds his judgment." He narrowed his eyes. "Bill would kill every child in this church to save you."

"Why aren't you?" Victoria asked before pausing. "Godric..."

Eric glanced down at her, wanting to kill everyone in this church just to protect her, but he needed to listen to his Maker. "I'm following Godric's orders and getting you both out, that's all."

"He's your Maker," Tori nodded, thinking back to their last conversation about Godric. And after watching how Jessica and Bill is, Tori understood how their sirebond works.

Eric looked down at her with bright blue eyes. "Don't use words you don't understand," he repeated the same sentence to her as last time, but his voice was softer this time.

"You have a lot of love for him," Sookie added with a small smile.

He glanced down at Tori for a few seconds, and then said, "Don't use words I don't understand."

Victoria bit her lip and then flinched as three men stayed behind, shutting the doors behind them. Her eyes then widened when she saw Eric about to walk towards them. "Eric, no." She grabbed his hand, pulling him back towards her. "They'll hurt you."

Eric looked down at her with softened eyes. "Trust me."

Tori let out a sigh before nodding and allowing him to walk away from her and Sookie.

He walked around the corner with his head down and his shoulder's slumped. Tori placed a hand over her mouth as she tried to not laugh at his terrible representation of a human.

"He's stupid," Sookie commented lightly to her cousin who nodded in agreement, and they both leaned forward some more to watch Eric.

"Oh, hey, y'all," Eric greeted in a terrible Southern accent that almost had Tori and Sookie snorting in amusement. "How's it going? Steve sent me over to man the exit here. I think I can take it from here."

The man with a beard was skeptical, "By yourself?"

"Uh, yeah," Eric answered after a second, smiling awkwardly. Tori grinned softly at his figure, finding it kinda cute on how he was acting.

"You're big and all," the man replied with a skeptical look. "But there's a vampire on the loose."

Eric put on a look of surprise, and said, "Oh."

"Where's your stake?" A young man with sandy blonde hair asked, looking Eric up and down.

Eric laughed it off and Tori tilted her head as she watched him. "Dang. I forgot." He gestured to the young man's stake, "Maybe I can borrow yours, if that's okay?"

The young man frowned. "I can't do that. Get your own."

Eric's voice changed to his normal accent and commanding tone, "I very much would like to borrow your stake."

Tori and Sookie watched in disbelief as Eric decided to glamour someone while two others watched.

The younger one smiled, and his eyes glazed over. "Yeah. Yeah, that'd be okay, I guess." He gave Eric the stake, however the man with the beard raised his own.

"Eric!" Tori shouted as she ran out in the open slightly.

Eric was a blur as he puched the bearded man to the ground and pushed the blonde into the wall. When the third man, only with brown curly hair, raised his stake, Eric grabbed him and forced him into the wall with a stake at his throat.

Sookie and Victoria came running, out from behind the wall, shouting, "Eric!" Tori stepped closer, making him meet her eyes. "You don't have to kill him."

The two men ran away, leaving their comrade to fend for himself. Eric sighed and dropped the stake on the ground, and the boy slid down the wall onto his ass.

"Come on," Eric told the cousins as he opened the door to reveal a group of people marching toward them.

The young man on the ground spoke up, "Those arrows are made of wood. You'll never make it though."

"Eric, through the sanctuary," Tori said as she reached forward, gripping his arm. "This way!" They quickly made their way in, and saw dozens of pillows and blankets everywhere due to the lockdown.

"Where's the exit?" The vampire asked as he stood between the cousins.

"Back that way," Sookie replied, pointing ahead of them.

"There are several exits, actually," Steve's voice announces and they froze as the man walked around the alter in a white suit. "For you, the easiest one will take you straight to hell."

Humans poured into the room and the three were soon surrounded by an army with silver and wooden weapons.

"Eric..." Tori trailed off, gripping his arm, her eyes wide as she felt exposed in front of all the people. Her dress was barley holding up, showing off her matching black set of underwear.

"Let us leave," Sookie told them, looking around at everyone. "Save yourselves."

"No one has to die!" Tori added loudly, her eyes wide. She didn't want anyone to die, because she knew most of them was just brainwashed to believe in certain things.

"The war has begun, you evil whores of Satan," Steve declared to the cousins, and Eric growled in response. "You vampires cast the first stone by killing my family," he went on. "The lines have been drawn. You're either with us or against us. We are prepared for Armageddon."

"You're psychotic!" Victoria shouted, her eyes wide as she glanced around at all the humans that were willing to kill someone they didn't know or understand. It was all wrong.

"The vampire you're holding prisoner got away," Sookie tried to reason, "He's a sheriff. He'll send for help."

"I'm not concerned with Godric," the reverend told them. "Any vampire will do for our grand celebration." He then pointed to Eric, "And we got one right here."

Victoria looked up to Eric to see him already watching her. She frowned and her eyes widened. "No!" She shook her head, her heart aching as she saw the look in her eyes. She knows that looks. She's seen that look many times in her best friend Damon.

"I'll be fine," Eric said softly and started to walk forward, but she clung onto his arm. "Oroa dig inte älskling." Don't worry sweetheart. He then shrugged her hand off of him, and walked forward.

"No..." Tori trailed off, swallowing thickly.

Steve smiled and laughed at her reaction. "Brothers and sisters, there will be a holy bonfire at dawn."

Victoria and Sookie were held back as men grabbed Eric and forced him onto the alter. They took his jacket off and put silver around his neck and wrists which had him groaning in pain. Tears rolled down Tori's eyes as she watched Eric suffer, his fangs out on display.

"You see?" Steve addressed his congregation. "Just as our lord, our savior, was betrayed for 30 pieces of silver a few ounces of silver can betray a child of Satan to the world!"

"That doesn't even make any sense!" Tori shouted and struggled as two men held her back, digging their fingers into her arms. "How the hell can you people listen to him?!"

"I... I offer myself in exchange for Godric's freedom," Eric negotiated with Steve, and more tears rolled down Tori's cheeks. "And both the girls' as well."

Tori's bottom lip began trembling as she shook her head. "Eric, no. You don't have to do this."

"That's noble, but they are just as culpable as you are. They are a traitor to our race. The human race." Steve looked up and pointed to Tori. "And this one seems to be very fond of you. Maybe you both should burn together."

Eric growled and tried to lift his head, but it only made the silver hurt him more. "Don't touch her!

Suddenly, screaming was heard, and then Bill rushed into the sanctuary. "Sookie! Victoria!" He vamp-sped closer to them, but stopped when Steve pulled out a gun and aimed it at the cousins.

"One more step, vampire, and they both die," Steve threatened, tilting his head.

Bill snarled, "If you shoot them, everyone here will die. Let them go, now."

Steve looked to Sookie and Tori, disgusted and confused. "Honestly, what do they see in the both of you?" He gestured to his army. "Soldiers, some silver chains for our friend here."

"Don't," Sookie frowned. "He's done nothing to you."

Bill tried to assure her, "Sookie, I will be fine."

"Newlin!" Jason's voice was heard and they all looked up in surprise at the sight in front of them. Their family member let out a shot from his rifle, hitting Steve's hand and the reverend dropped the gun. "Let them go, fuckwad!" Sookie's brother shouted and shot Steve in the forehead.

Expecting to see blood, the cousins' eyes widened when the reverend looked up with green paint. Jason was shooting paintballs. Tori didn't know whether she should laugh or not. It was such a ridiculous thing, but it was doing the trick.

Bill rushed over and freed Sookie and Tori; one arm around Sookie and the other arm shielding Tori as men grabbed a hold of Jason to prevent him from shooting again.

"Son of a bitch!" Steve cried out, holding his head, and he was shaking in both rage and pain.

Victoria pushed Bill's arms away from her, and ran towards Eric, and began pulling the silver off of the blonde. She winced as she saw skin being pulled up along with the silver. "I am so sorry," she whispered as another tear escaped her eye.

"Let's go," Sookie told them with wide eyes.

"Come on," Tori urges gently as she tried to help Eric up, but the blonde sat up and blurred to Steve, taking him by the throat and slamming him onto the ground. "Eric!" She shouted in surprise, but, even though she believed in second chances, she didn't think Steve deserved it.

"Kill him!" Jason yelled to the blonde vampire. "Kill the motherfucker!"

Eric snarled at Steve with clear anger in his eyes. "You threatened what is mine!" He glanced up at Tori who watched the scene with wide eyes. "And you allowed one of your men to try and rape her!"

"Go ahead," Steve challenged with narrowed eyes. "Murder us. Murder us before God. We are willing to die."

"Steve Newlin!" Stan's annoying voice sounded before him and a bunch of vampires walked into the sanctuary.

Eric and Steve looked up as vampires began to crowd around the humans.

Sensing the danger, Tori took a step closer towards Eric even though he still held Steve down by his throat. "Eric..."

"You have pushed us to far," Stan stated in anger, "You expect us to sit on our thumbs while you round up your men to come lynch us? We'll kill you first." He smirked at Steve. "Same way we did your father."

Sookie frowned as the words left his mouth. "Oh, God, no."

"Do you ever shot up?" Tori asked and she smiled lightly as she noticed Eric's lip twitch upwards slightly at her comment.

"Murderer!" Steve shouted and went to get up, but Eric growled and held the reverend down.

"Destroy them. All of them!" Stan's fangs dropped and his group of vampires flashed around the room to grab a hold of the humans who began screaming and trying to run away, but to no avail.

Eric instantly let go of Steve and grabbed Tori by her arm, and pulled her towards him, his long arm wrapping around her torso, making her feel surprisingly safe.

"Bill, Eric, stop them!" Sookie shouted in fear and she turned to see her cousin looking just as frightened for the humans, too.

Bill went to pull her away, shaking his head. "We have to go now!"

"Enough!" Godric's voice carries throughout the room, and Tori shivered before looking up at the vampire who looked to be no older than nineteen. Everyone else had stopped what they were doing at the sound of his voice. "You came for me, I assume," Godric looked to Stan which had Tori smirking. "Underling?"

Stan was disgruntled as held himself back from biting the human he was holding. "Yeah, sheriff."

"These people have not harmed me. You see? We can coexist." The older vampire looked to Steve, "Mr. Newlin, I do not wish to create bloodshed where none is called for. Help me set an example. If we leave you in peace, will you do the same?"

"I will not negotiate with subhumans," Steve went to his knees before Eric and Victoria. "Kill me." He loosened his tie and tilted his head. "Jesus will protect me."

"I'm actually older than your Jesus," Godric spoke up and Tori tilted her head as she listened to his words. "I wish I could have known him, but I missed it."

Godric moved faster than Tori had ever seen before. He was just gone one second and then instantly picking Steve off of the ground by the neck. "Good people!" He turned to the humans and Tori watched in complete awe at the old vampire. "Who of you is willing to die for this man's madness?" No one made a sound and Godric nodded. "That's what I thought. Stand down, everyone." The vampires obeyed and let go of the humans. "People, go home," he told them all. "It's over now."

Sookie placed her face on Bill's chest, sighing in relief. "Oh, thank God, Bill."

"Please," Steve pleaded to his people with wide eyes. "Don't leave me."

Godric threw him to the ground. "I daresay my faith in humankind is stronger than yours." He looked to everyone else, "Come."

Stan walked up to him, "Sir, after what these humans have done to you?"

Godric's eyes narrowed at his question. "I said, come."

Eric looked down at Tori, his hand moving from her waist, to her back. He tilted her chin up with his other hand, and asked, "Are you alright?"

Tori gulped as everything died down and she remembered what happened with Gabe not even an hour ago. "As good as i'll ever be, I guess." She then gestured to Godric who was glancing back at them. "Go to your Maker. I'll talk to you later." She sent him a kind smile before he nodded and walked away.

"Disgusting!" Steve spat out to her and she turned around to face him. "You are a disgrace!"

"Oh, shut the hell up!" Tori shouted and stomped towards him, slugging him in the side of the head so hard he fell to the floor, unconscious.

ONCE THEY MADE it to Godric's home, Victoria found herself into one of the bathroom's, and took a long shower. She stayed in there, scrubbing herself so hard that her body hurt and was red like a fire truck. And then she had a breakdown, crying and sobbing over what had happened. She was so close to losing her virginity against her will, and she hated herself for being so weak and not being able to kick him off of her.

Between vampires and other monsters, being almost raped was the scariest thing to ever happen to her, and she doesn't know if she'll ever be able to move past it.

It was an hour before she came out of the bathroom, and instead of wearing something fancy, she was wearing black skinny jeans with a black belt, a white, pink, and black striped long-sleeved crop-top, and black heeled boots.

Stepping out of the bathroom and into the room that she was given to use, she paused when she saw Eric sitting down on the bed. She swallowed thickly and approached him, flinching slightly when he stood up.

"You know I would never intentionally hurt you, right?" He asked after he saw her reaction to him barely even moving.

Tori met his blue eyes with her brown ones. "I know." She nodded and then sighed. "I just... that is the first time that has ever happened to me and I can't... every time I close my eyes, I see him ripping open my dress and going for his pants." She took in a shaky breath and bit her lip. "Can we — can we not talk about this anymore? I want to try and forget it. Please?"

Eric slowly nodded. "Come on." He held out his hand and allowed her to walk ahead of him, and they made their way down the stairs, and into where all the vampires were.

As they walked up to Bill and Sookie, Eric smirked and said, "Heard my name. I hope you were speaking well of me."

"Why should I?" Sookie narrowed her eyes and then held out her hand to Tori who grabbed it and stepped to her side. "You let me and my cousin walk into a trap."

Eric frowned. "I regret that. If I had known it was a possibility—"

"You did know," Sookie accused, scoffing. "But because it was Godric, you'd risk anything. Even my cousin."

"The bond between a vampire and his Maker is stronger than you can imagine," he stated softly and glanced between Bill and Sookie. "Perhaps one day you will find out." He then sighed and walked away.

"Wait... Eric." Victoria let go of Sookie's hand and made her way over to the tall vampire. "Thank you for coming for us, even if it was mostly because of Godric."

Eric glanced down at her and reached forward, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Det var också för, dig." It was for you, too.

Tori smiled up at him, even though she didn't understand a word he was saying. But, that didn't matter, she was seeing him in a different light than others seem to. He likes to act like an asshole with no feelings, but she can see, deep down, that he does care. "Eric, I—"

She was interrupted when Bill came up to them, and grabbed Eric's arm.

Eric shrugged him off with a huff. "Don't touch me."

"Well, believe me, I do not like touching you," Bill spat out and Tori pursed her lips as she watched them. "Your contact with Sookie," he started, "and Victoria," he glanced at the brunette who crossed her arms, "will cease this moment."

"I hardly think that is your decision," Tori said as she stepped closer to them, her brown eyes narrowed. She doesn't like to be told what to do and who to hang out with.

Bill frowned at her before looking back up t Eric. "Calling in my Maker because you're threatened by my relationship to Sookie and Victoria... is feeble and desperate even for you."

"Bill," Tori warned, not liking where his tone was going.

Eric grinned down at the younger vampire. "Are you picking a fight? I'd like to see you try."

Bill gestured to the doppelgänger, "She will never be yours. And there is nothing you can do. In this you are powerless. Accept it."

"Okay!" Tori exclaimed and glared at Bill. "I am my own damn person and I can make up my own mind. I can choose who I want in my life, and I want Eric to be part of it. So, there is nothing you can do. In this you are powerless. Accept it," she smirked as she repeated his words.

Before Bill could say anything else, their attention was brought to Isabel as she dragged Hugo into the room. Hugo was severely beaten up and Isabel had dried bloody tears.

"This is the one who betrayed us," she kicked Hugo so he landed in front of a seated Godric.

The older vampire glanced at the human before looking back to his second in command, "Hugo. He's your human, is he not?"

Isabel nodded, trying to not cry anymore. "Yes, he is."

"Do you love him?" Godric asked simply.

"I... I thought I did," she stuttered out, trying to hold back tears.

Godric smiled softly at Isabel. "It appears you love him still."

Isabel cried, "I do. I'm sorry." She then sniffed, hardening her face. "But you are my sheriff. Do with him as you please."

Godric looked to Hugo. "You are free to go."

Hugo looked up, confused and startled. "Huh?"

Stan frowned as he stepped forward, "What?!"

"The human is free to go," Godric replied sternly, then looked to Hugo, "And do not return. I fear it is not safe for you here."

Stan was outraged, "This is a travesty!"

"This is my verdict," Godric told Stan with narrowed eyes. "Eric, escort him out. Make sure he leaves unharmed." He then brought his attention to Tori and smiled softly. "Come sit with me, Victoria."

Eric bowed his head at his Maker, "Yes, Godric."

"Thank you," Isabel fought to hold back more tears. "Thank you, sheriff."

Eric grabbed Hugo and the two left with Isabel, but before the blonde left, he glanced back to Tori who smiled at him softly.

The doppelgänger pulled up a seat next to Godric and looked over at him with big eyes. "You're Eric's Maker," she stated and he smiled. "Can you tell me what he was like before?"

Godric tilted his head at her. "Your face reminds me of another."

Tori swallowed thickly and her smile disappeared. "You've met Katherine?"

"Ah..." Godric nodded. "You're a doppelgänger." He saw how she started to look around the room with wide eyes. "You've met her?"

"She's a bitch who has brought nothing but pain to mine and my family's live," she spat out, biting her lip. "My aunt died because of her."

Godric reached forward and placed his hand on hers. "Do not fret, child. She will get what is coming for. You on the other hand, you are nothing like her. You have a heart of gold and I can see the way you look at my Childe." He lightly chuckled when she blushed. "He means well, he does. He hides it, but he is fragile. And he cares for you."

Victoria sighed. "I want to care for him, I do, but he... he hurt a really close friend of mine and would've continued to do so if I didn't find out."

Godric nodded. "It's hard to trust in this world. But, he cares for you, and you care for him. Just, do both me and him a favor, and look past all the bad. He deserves that. You both do."

Tori nodded and then jumped in shock when Eric appeared beside her. "Hugo has been dispatched," he stated and knelt down. "I told him to not stop driving until he reaches the Mexican border." He then smiled lightly. "I've arranged for an AB-negative human for you. Extremely rare."

Godric smiled at his Childe and retracted when Eric saw his hand on Tori's. "Thank you. I'm not hungry."

"You can't starve yourself," Tori stated gently, giving him a frown.

"You have to feed eventually. I doubt the Fellowship had anything to offer," Eric went to smile, but saw that Godric was not returning it. He then grew serious and asked, "Why wouldn't you leave when I first came for you?"

"They didn't treat me badly," Godric answered after a second. "You'd be shocked at how ordinary most of them are."

The blonde vampire frowned at his Maker. "They do nothing but fan the flames of hatred for us."

"Let's be honest. We are frightening," when Godric spoke those words, Eric glanced to Tori who looked over at him. "After thousands of years, we haven't evolved. We've only grown more brutal... more predatory..." Godric looked to Tori with a smile. "I don't see the danger in treating humans as equals." He looked back to Eric, "The Fellowship of the Sun arose because we never did so."

Eric's blue eyes were on him intently, "Is that why you wouldn't fight when they took you?"

"I could have killed every last one of them within minutes," the older vampire paused. "And what would that have proven?"

A loud commotion was heard and Victoria turned to see Sookie smack a woman's hand away from Bill. "Oh, no!" She exclaimed and quickly got up, ignoring Eric as he tried to stop her and then approached them from behind Sookie.

"My, we're feisty too." The woman — Lorena —laughed and looked to Bill, then back to Sookie. "You're no more than a blood bag. You cannot win this."

Sookie frowned and then smirked. "I've already won. Bill chose me, and yet you still won't give up. Don't you have any shame?"

"Sookie, stop," Bill warned.

"She doesn't have to," Tori spoke up as she reached her cousins side.

"I'd listen to him," Lorena shooed Sookie and Tori which made the Gilbert angry. "Run away, little girl." She walked up to Bill with a seductive smirk. "William and I love each other."

Bill pushed his Maker away with a growl. "You've gone mad. Get out."

"And here we have another Katherine," Tori rolled her eyes and then glared at the vampire. "Let's get one thing straight honey, he doesn't love you, he loves Sookie who, by the way, is much prettier and not petty... unlike you. So, how about you run away before you get a heel through your throat."

"Katherine?" Lorena asked which made Tori huffed when she saw the look in her eyes. "You must be either Elena or Victoria. She told me about you both."

"You do not get to say her name!" Victoria snapped when her sister's name came out of her mouth. "You touch her or Sookie, hell will be paid."

"How about I just rip into you little brother's neck?" She asked with a smirk. "What's his name... Jeremy?"

"That's it!" Tori spat and glared up at her. "You are nothing but a pathetic bitch, just like Katherine!"

Lorena bared her fangs. "Take those words back or they shall be your last."

"Go find someone else, you fucking bitch!" Sookie shouted, just as andy. "And don't touch our family!"

Lorena pushed Bill away from the cousins, and grabbed ahold of them, slamming them onto a nearby table by their throats.

"Mine!" Eric shouted, but before he or anyone else could do anything, they stopped at the sight of Godric holding onto to Lorena.

Godric had the crazed vampire by the throat and pulled her off of them. "Retract your fangs. Now," he demanded as Eric flashed by Tori's side and pulled her against his chest, and Bill grabbed Sookie. Godric lowered Lorena so he was standing above her. "I neither know nor care who you are, but in this area, and certainly in this nest, I am the authority. Do you understand?" He warned and Tori smirked at her scared expression even though she had been a second away from having her throat ripped out.

Lorena whimpered, "Yes, sheriff."

Godric let her go and looked to the cousins. "These humans have proven themselves to be courageous and loyal friends to our kind, same as their family." He looked to Lorena, "And yet you treat them like a child does a dragonfly, pulling off wings for sport. No wonder they hate us."

Lorena frowned at him. "They provoked me."

Godric bent down to look her in the eyes. "And you provoke me. You disrupted the peace in my own home. I could snap you like a twig. Yet I haven't." He smiled, "Now, why is that?"

"It's your choice," she answered.

"Indeed it is." He nodded. "You're an old vampire. I can tell. You've had hundreds of years to better yourself, yet you haven't. You are still a savage, and I fear for all of us... humans and vampires... if this behavior persists," he turned to Bill. "You. You seem to know her."

Bill nodded with a frown. "Yes, sheriff."

"Escort her from the nest," Godric commanded.

Bill turns to Sookie, but the blonde shook her head, and told him, "Go ahead. I'm fine."

Godric gave Lorena a parting warning, "I wish you out of my area before dawn."

Bill left with Lorena and the party continued.

Tori looked up at Eric with a smile. "Thank you." She glanced behind her at Godric who nodded at her. She gave him a smile of her own before turning back to Eric who was still staring down at her. She then wrapped her arms around him.

"What are you doing?" He asked awkwardly which made her giggle.

"I'm hugging you," she murmured before pulling away from him. "I think you deserve a hug, don't you?"

"I—"

He was interrupted by a man's voice saying, "Excuse me, everyone," They all looked over to see a man addressing everyone in a heavy jacket.

"Oh, god," Tori whispered as she took a step away from Eric.

"If I could have your attention," the man continued as Isabel and Godric walked back in the room. "My name is Luke McDonald. I'm a member of the Fellowship of the Sun."

Stan growled as he stood up.

"...And I have a message for you all from Reverend Steve Newlin." He opened up his jackets revealing a bomb of silver bullets and wooden stakes strapped around his body, and then h pressed a button.

There was a loud explosion and a bright light filled the room, and the last thing Tori knew was something jumped on top of her before everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...
28.7K 597 31
When Leah Black moves to the new mysterious town of Mystic Falls, she finds her self intertwined with the supernatural world. This leads her to meet...
880K 41.8K 106
MJ left Mystic Falls after graduation, and though she kept in contact with people (some more than others), she wasn't going back. Why would she, when...
15.1K 326 14
The Morningstar family is making their way to Mystic Falls with the Mikaelsons not far behind. Darrold Morningstar has found his mate, the newly turn...