Wicked Game ↠ Eric Northman

By -missmischief

"The world was on fire and no one could save me but you It's strange what desire will make foolish people do ... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
35
36
37
38
39
40

10

6.8K 227 25
By -missmischief

𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
oh, but that's the irony, broken people are not fragile

VICTORIA HAS FINALLY returned to Mystic Falls, and summer is officially over for the residents, and now her sister and friends were starting Senior year.

And that means one thing.

Senior prank night, the first step in the journey that was senior year of high school in Mystic Falls.

Even though Victoria wasn't going to join them— she had dropped out after everything that happened last school year— she was joining in on the prank night.

As they were setting up mouse traps all around the class room the door opened and the traps were all set off.

"Oh, come on! Seriously," Caroline groaned out as the lights turned on and they all stared at the culprit - Matt - who stood in the doorway. Victoria chuckled as her best fiend continued, "Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up!"

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh," Tyler joked looking at his friend who looked utterly confused and shocked.

Matt let out a breathy laugh. "Clearly," he answered looking around the room where everyone was in.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year," the blonde vampire scolded him.

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this," Elena argued with the blonde boy.

"Exactly." Victoria piped, though she flinched seeing as her ribs were bruised terribly, her face was bruised, and her lip was busted. It was all thanks to Rene who she had once considered a friend.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this," Matt said in shocked. "Especially you, Tori." He looked at the bruised up girl who looked exhausted more than anything else.

Even though the vampires of the group had wanted to heal her, she didn't want them to. She doesn't like to use their blood unless she's on the brink of dying. She knows that if she takes their blood, there's a higher chance of dying and coming back as a vampire which isn't something she wants.

Bonnie spoke up, "Caroline's making us."

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that stay with us forever, and if we don't," before Caroline could finish her statement for the hundredth time, Elena finished for her, "And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all."

Caroline looked at her best friend with a roll of her eyes. "Go ahead and make fun, I don't care."

The Lockwood boy just shrugged his shoulders. "You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank," he said taking a bag of things walking out.

Elena started to walk away, and Victoria got up as quickly as she could, and followed. But, before they could get too far, Caroline called after them, "Hey! Where are you going?"

The older brunette turned around smiled at their friend. "To superglue Alaric's desk shut. We're making memories." She turned to Victoria and softly grabbed her hand. "Are you sure—?"

"Yes," Victoria told her twin with a slightly huff. She loved Elena with her whole heart and soul, after all, they were twins, bounded together by fate. But, Elena has been babying her since she showed up at the house covered with bruises.

"Okay, okay, sorry," Elena sheepishly said and they began walking through the halls.

They both walked through double doors. But, as they did so, they both ran into a hard chest.

"There's my girls!"

Victoria's eyes widened and the twins looked up in horror into the eyes of the hybrid who ruined their lives.

"Klaus!" Elena gasped which resulted in Klaus gripping their arms. His grip was so tight that Victoria winced and had to hold herself back from crying out in pain.

"You're supposed to be dead." Klaus stated, looking at Victoria with anger. "What are we going to do about that?"

Victoria let out a gasp as Klaus pulled them along through the halls. "You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweethearts. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing," he accused Victoria.

"If you're going to kill me, do it!" Victoria shouted out which made the hybrid stop in his steps and turned to the bruised girl who was more than done. "Just leave Elena out of it!"

He glared down at her, though, she saw his blue eyes surveying her bruised face. "You have no right to demand things!" He growled and dragged them along until they entered the gun which held a few students doing pranks. "Attention, seniors!" He shouted in an American accent. "You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." He looked over at where Dana and Chad stood, and made his way over to them. "You two. I remember you."

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" Dana asked, confused.

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met." Klaus looked her in the eyes. "Lift your foot up, please, Dana," he compelled and she did as told." He looked at the boy, "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?"

"Don't, Klaus," Elena spoke, taking a step forward, placing Victoria behind her.

Klaus' eye's held malice. "Oh, come on, love." He smirked. "Of course I do."

A few moments later, Elena was checking Victoria over to see if there was any more bruises appearing. "You're fine. But if he lays a hand—"

"I'm fine, Elena," Victoria told her sister with a soft smile.

Elena nodded and then turned to face the hybrid who was smirking at Dana and Chad. "Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?"

"Stefan's on a time out," Klaus responded just as the double doors opened and in came Bonnie and Matt.

"Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena shouted out as Victoria gasped as a jolt of pain went through her abdomen when she turned quickly.

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started." Klaus looked at Dana. "Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." He then zoomed over to Bonnie, "I assume you're the reason Victoria is still walking around alive?"

"That's right." Bonnie stood up tall and confident. "If you want to blame someone, blame me."

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." Just as Klaus spoke those words, a very pretty blonde girl waltzed into the room, dragging Tyler with her.

"Get off of me!" Tyler thrashed around in the blonde's hold.

"Hush now," she simply told him, not giving a single fuck.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah," Klaus informed with a smirk, and Rebekah shared the exact same expression. "Word of warning... She can be quite mean."

"Don't be an ass," she told her brother, throwing Tyler into Klaus' arms.

"Leave him alone!" Matt shouted out in anger and fear.

"I'm going to make this very simple..." Klaus trailed off, moving around so he was in front of everyone. "Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." He bit his wrist and made Tyler drink his blood.

"You fucking—" Victoria went to shout but she gasped out instead, and held onto her stomach. All this moving around wasn't helping with her healing.

Klaus simply ignored her and continued, "I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake... You better hurry." He snapped Tyler's neck carelessly, and the one body fell to the floor with a loud thump.

Victoria gasped out and went to run forward, but Elena quickly grabbed ahold of her, and caught her crying sister in her arms. She might not know what had happened to her — Tori didn't want to tell her — but she will always be there for her twin no matter what.

Rebekah snuck up behind Elena and Victoria taunting her. "So these are the latest doppelgängers. The original one was much prettier."   

"That really does not make sense seeing as we look exactly alike," Victoria retorted out through her stinging tears. She swallowed thickly and stood up.

"Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Klaus told his sister, huffing. 

Rebekah took Tyler by his arm and dragged him along with her.     

ELENA AND VICTORIA sat on the gym floor, comforting Dana and Chad when they heard the low sound of the doors opening and shutting. 

Looking up, their eyes landed on Stefan as he entered the gym. 

"Stefan!" Both twins shouted out, surprised.

Stefan ignored both twins and made his way to the hybrid who sat on the bleachers, "Klaus."  

With his hands entwined, Klaus questioned, "Come to save your damsel, mate?" 

Stefan's immensely tensed as he stood at the bottom of the bleachers. "I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty."  

"Well, you broke that pledge once already," reasoned Klaus to the younger vampire.  

Assuring Klaus, Stefan said, "Elena and Victoria mean nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me... I will do."  

"Fair enough," Klaus agreed uncrossing his hands stepping down off the bleachers. Making his way towards the twins and the two humans he said, "Let's drink on it." Pointing to Dana and Chad who were frightened beyond belief, he ordered Stefan, "Kill them."  Hearing him, the two humans stood up as Klaus looked back to Stefan, awaiting him to do as told. "What are you waiting for? Kill them."  

Both twins looked unsettled by the command as Elena voiced her concern saying, "No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said—"  

Before she could finish her thought, Klaus smacked her so hard that she fell on the floor. Without thinking about her own pain, Victoria was quick to launch herself at Klaus, but was easily thrown across the gym, landing on her butt, and slid a little. She let out a cry and pretty much curled into herself as pain erupted throughout her whole body.

Stefan sped over to Klaus, his fangs out, but Klaus grabbed him by the throat stopping him from doing anything.

"She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up," Klaus told him gripping his throat still lifting him off the ground a little.  

His voice rough and loud Stefan begged the hybrid, "Let them go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!" 

Elena was quick to run towards her twin, and gathered her in her arms, soothing her, or at least trying to.

Klaus didn't care about what Stefan told him, and spat, "Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this..." Staring Stefan straight in his eyes he compelled him, "Stop fighting."  

Elena shook her head and begged, "Don't do this." 

"I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it," Klaus told hom. "You will do exactly as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey." He compelled Stefan who's face went slack, no fight left in his eyes. "Now kill them. Rippah!" 

Stefan vamped out and rushed towards Dana.    

STEFAN FED ON Chad as the twins watched in horror, and coming up from behind them, Klaus whispered to them, "It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element. The species has become such a broody lot."  

Elena shook her head. "No. You did this to him."  

Chad's body fell to the floor as Stefan turned looking at the two girls, blood dripping down his chin. 

"I invited him to the party, love. He's the one dancing on the table," Klaus replied sarcastically.  

Snapping, Elena spun around to stare at the hybrid, "But you're the one who supplied him with the alcohol." 

Klaus shrugged not caring. 

Victoria, even though she was surging with pain, clenched her hands by her side, losing her patience, and she raised her fist, and flogged him in the mouth as hard as she possibly could. "Rot in hell, you son of a bitch!"  

Instantly, Klaus smacked Victoria, sending her flying, but before she could touch the ground, he grabbed her by the neck. "Don't ever do that again."  

Before Klaus could do anything else, Rebekah marched into the gym heading directly towards Elena, yelling at her furiously, "Where is it?! Where's my necklace?"  

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked confused as he dropped Victoria who just fell to the floor, tears blurring her vision.

Showing him a phone, Rebekah said, "She has my necklace. Look."

She's not weak, but at moments like this, with Klaus and Rene, she felt pathetic and weak, and she hated it.

Seeing the picture, Klaus looked back at Stefan. "Well, well. More lies." He looked to the brunette asking, "Where... is it?"  

"I don't have it anymore."  

"You're lying!" Rebekah accused and impulsively vamped out, biting Elena's neck. 

"Get away from her, bitch!" Victoria was quick to ignore her pain, once again, and ran towards them just as Klaus pulled his sister off of Elena. 

Yelling at his sister, he shouted, "Knock it off!"  

While they were busy with screaming at each other, Victoria limped to her sisters side, kneeling down next to her, holding her protectively. 

Shouting back, Rebekah demanded, "Make her tell me where it is, Nik!"  

Klaus kneeled down, looking at Elena who glared up at him as she held her neck, trying to stop the bleeding. "Where's the necklace, sweetheart? Be honest."  

Elena snarled as she spat out, "I'm telling the truth. Katherine stole it."  

"Katerina. Of course." Standing back up Klaus said, "Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, but since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?" Walking over to the controls, Klaus made the buzzer sound and the clock appear on the board signaling a 20 minute countdown. 

He went over to Stefan compelling him again, "Twenty minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena." Looking back at the twin, he said, "On second thought. I want you to feed from Victoria, too. Devour her, if you will." 

"No, Klaus! Don't do this to him," Elena begged. 

"You will pay for this!" Victoria gasped out as Elena held onto her.

Klaus glared at her before starting to walk away. "No one leaves. If they try to run, fracture their spines."    

STILL IN THE gym Stefan, Victoria, and Elena watched as the clock counted down leaving just over six minutes left on the clock. 

Thinking quickly, Elena said, holding a napkin to her neck, and holding onto Victoria. "Caroline's dad! Stefan, he was able to resist compulsion. I don't know how, but he did it. Maybe it's possible."  

Pacing back and forth sweaty he sarcastically replied, "Yeah, yeah. Maybe it's just mind control, right? Maybe it just takes some focus, a couple decades of training. No big deal."  

Trying to encourage him, Elena told him, "Stefan, you can control this. When that buzzer goes off, just... just drink from me."  

"You don't get it. I can't stop! I'm a ripper! A ripper doesn't stop! I listen to the words that come out of your mouth, and all I hear is the sound of your heart pumping blood through your body," Stefan yelled at her. Lowering his voice he added, "And when that clock ticks down... I'm going to have to feed on you. The both of you. And you want to know what's worse? I'm not going to be able to stop."  

Shaking her head, Elena denied, "I don't believe that. You can fight it. You just have to want it bad enough."  

"Why, because I love you?" He bit back at her.  

Speaking up, tired and angry, Victoria raised her voice as much as she could, "Yeah! That's right, Stefan. Because you love her! You'll fight because after everything that you've done to her, you owe her that!"

AS THE LAST second disappeared and the clock went to zero, the twins took off running, and somehow they both took two different directions, separating them. 

Victoria ran — well, tried to — through the school, going from one hallway to the next trying to get out of there as fast as her legs could carry her. 

The Gilbert girl pushed through a door, and closed it looking through the small window in it. She then turned around and started moving, but bumped into Klaus who said, "We've got to stop meeting like this."  

Stefan entered the cafeteria his eyes landing on a broom taking it breaking it on his knee. He dropped the brush end and held the remaining makeshift stake in front of him stabbing himself in the stomach with it. 

Klaus entered with Victoria, holding her by her arm, and Stefan looked at them. "I'm impressed, but not too impressed," Klaus stated before he threw Victoria to the ground, and rushed towards Stefan. "Why don't you turn it off?"  

Grunting he said, "No!"  

Victoria pulled herself up to her feet, her body aching. 

Klaus stared Stefan in the eyes. "Come on. Your humanity is killing you. All the guilt must be exhausting. Turn it off."  

"No." 

Klaus clicked his tongue. "You're strong." He pulled the stake out of Stefan's body. "But you're not that strong. Turn. It. Off."  

Stefan's eyes and face changed. He turned his humanity off without much of a fight, and that frightened Victoria. He easily gave up and it just proved what she kinda always thought; he didn't truly love Elena like he thought.

Klaus smirked and turned to Victoria. "I think a test is in order, don't you?" Klaus swiftly walked towards her stepping behind her, pushing her hair away from her neck,  "Ripper... perhaps you'd like a drink.. from the doppelgängers neck?"  

Victoria managed to narrow her eyes and glare at Stefan. "I will never forgive you for this, and neither will Elena." 

And just like that, Stefan's face changed one last time his humanity fleeing him, and he rushed over to Victoria, biting her neck, and ignoring her screams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 18.7K 32
[Completed] "I could love the devil as long as that devil loves me as much as he loves Hell" Evangeline Salvatore returns to Mystic Falls to see her...
192K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...
42.8K 799 55
[ k o l m i k a e l s o n] Theo,jack,Callum,Harvey, Sam hunter and Madison pierce Feared more than the originals since they are the original hybr...
15.1K 326 14
The Morningstar family is making their way to Mystic Falls with the Mikaelsons not far behind. Darrold Morningstar has found his mate, the newly turn...