Wicked Game ↠ Eric Northman

By -missmischief

"The world was on fire and no one could save me but you It's strange what desire will make foolish people do ... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
35
36
37
38
39
40

09

6.8K 243 13
By -missmischief

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄
you can't even begin to imagine what i had to go through to deserve these scars

VICTORIA AND SOOKIE stormed into the station with wild eyes. A policeman stepped in front of them, blocking their path.

Sookie stood tall, her brown eyes narrowed. "I'm going in, whether you like it or not. He's my brother."

The Policeman shook his head. "He's only allowed one visitor at a time."

Victoria stepped forward and glared, crossing her arms over her chest, showing cleavage. "Either let us by or throw us in there with him, but either way, we're going to see Jason!" She grabbed the blondes hand and they quickly ran past the policeman.

They ran into the area where the cells were and saw Rene leaning on the wall opposite of Jason.

"Jason!" Sookie shouted as both girls held onto the bars, looking at the blonde man who looked simply exhausted.

Jason leaned onto the bars, and wrapped his much larger hands around theirs. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Tears pooled in his similar brown eyes.

Sookie shook her head. "You have nothing to be sorry for. I just wish I got here before you confessed to something you didn't do."

Jason let out a sigh and swallowed thickly. "I don't even remember doing any of it. I just know I did."

"You need to shut up," Victoria was harsh as those words left her mouth. "Sookie and I — we're real close to finding out who the real killer is."

"His name's Drew Marshall," Sookie informed him. "He head a sister named Cindy, and I think he killed her. Strangled her just like Maudette and Dawn, and Amy."

Rene must've thought something because Sookie turned to him and said, "We tried that. So far the cops have done diddlysquat to protect me and my family. Besides, I don't have evidence. I don't even know what Drew Marshall looks like."

Rene tilted his head. "So, you can't really be sure he's the killer."

Sookie grimaced. "I've seen what's inside his head."

Jason brought their attention back to him as he said, "I know you both wanna help me, but that's only because you can't accept the truth. I'm a murderer, and I'm going to hell. Plain and simple."

"You aren't hearing us!" Sookie snapped, "I think I know who the killer is. All we gotta do is find him."

Jason huffed. "Andy!"

"Listen to us," Victoria pleaded, "Don't be stupid."

"Andy!" Jason shouted loudly for the older man.

Andy arrived a few seconds later, angry and annoyed. But, what else is new. "What's your problem?"

Jason pointed at his sister and cousin. "Make them go away."

"Am I your fucking butler?!" Andy snapped, huffing, and pulling his pants up slightly.

"Jason," Sookie sighed.

"Please, just get them out of here!" Jason snapped which made the girls flinch back from him.

"All right, you heard him," Andy said and started shooing the girls away. "Zoo's closed!"

As they were walking out, Sookie turned to Andy and asked, "Did you get the fax from the Bunkie police about Drew Marshall, the man who's probably the real killer?"

Andy simply rolled his head. "Never heard of no fax from no Bunkie P.D. or Drew whoever but I'll tell you one thing: The real killer is right there where he belongs."

"You're fucking disgusting!" Victoria shouted in disgust and swiveled around to face Andy. "You're one hell of a sorry excuse for a cop and a human being, Andy Bellefleur. And it's just a matter of time before everyone knows it!" She grabbed Sookie's hand and they quickly made their escape.

VICTORIA CAME DOWN the stairs, and froze and smiled upon seeing Rene walk through the doors with Sookie. She smiled brightly at him. "Hey," she greeted and hugged the man who was going to marry Arlene. "How are you?"

"Good," he replied, grinning. There was a look in his brown eyes — a look she hasn't seen on him before — and it made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. "It's hotter in here than hell on a Sunday."

Sookie modded. "Yeah, Gran used to leave the windows open all day but I haven't felt safe doing that in a while. Have a seat. I'll fix us some iced teas."

Rene smiled. "Sounds good."

The girls walked into the kitchen, and Tori began to help her cousin make the tea.

"Rene, you take it sweet?!" She shouted upon thinking he was in the living room.

"Yes, ma'am," he said from behind them, making both girls jump in fright.

"You scared us," Tori breathed out, her nerves spiking.

Rene tilted his head. "Did I? Sorry about that."

As Sookie walked towards the fridge, Tori saw the look of horror pass over her face from the angle she was at, and knew she must've saw or heard something terrible.

The container of tea she was holding fell to the ground, making both girls jump. Victoria was more confused than scared, but she trusted Sookie, so if she saw something that scared her, she knew it had to be coming from Rene.

"Let me help you with that," Rene said slowly and took a step closer to them.

"No!" Sookie basically shouted and gripped Victoria's wrist. "I'll just go grab the mop." She pulled Victoria with her as they walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Quickly, Sookie grabbed the shotgun and shoved Victoria behind her who was now beginning to get scared.

"What do you think you're doing?" Rene asked amused as he walked into the living room with a dark expression in his eyes.

"Stay away." Sookie cocked the gun and Victoria gulped as she looked over the blondes shoulder at Rene. She had liked Rene, considered him a friend even though they had an age gap, but now knowing that he was the killer, her trust issues skyrocketed. She should've known better.

Rene laughed and tilted his head. You're not gonna shoot me." The gun clicked and he grinned, "Oops. Told you."

He launched forward and went to grab Sookie but she shouted and slammed the butt of the gun on his face. He fell to the ground and Sookie flung the gun to the floor before grabbing Victoria's hand, and they made a run for it.

Rene quickly stood up and chased them out of the front door. "Goddamnit! Get back here, you fucking bitch!" He shouted in a voice that held none of his Cajun accent. "Sookie! Victoria!" Rene shouted into the forest. "Sookie, I'm gonna get you and your cousin, you bitch!"

Sookie let go of Tori's wrist and began grabbing at her hair, and started hyperventilating. Whatever she was seeing must've been horrifying to gain that sort of reaction.

"Get out! Fuck! I can feel you in my head!" Rene — Drew — screamed.

Sookie stumbled as the pain intensified. She watched as more images blurred through her mind. She saw him killing Maudette. Dawn. Amy.

"Sookie," Tori whispered and grabbed her cousins hand as they continued to run, picking up their speed.

"Bloody fuck!"

The brunette looked around their surroundings. They were in the cemetery between their and Bill's houses.

"Stay the fuck out of my head!" Drew yelled. "Fuck!"

They quickly ran past gravestones and jumped into an empty grave. They looked to each other with wide, wild eyes full of fear and tears.

"Sookie. Victoria. Come on, girls, let's be — let's be friends. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I was just playing. Ladies, seriously I was just kidding." Drew said as he walked by.

The blonde turned to Victoria and nodded, telling the younger girl that he was gone. Sookie then lifted her head up over the grave.

Victoria watched horrified as Drew grabbed the blonde by her hair and pulled her out of the grave.

The doppelgänger scrambled after him, however as soon as she got out, Drew punched her so hard in the face she fell back into the grave. Her vison swam in front of her eyes and she fought to catch her breath which had been knocked out of her when she fell onto her back. She felt angry tears stream down her cheeks when she heard Drew beating Sookie.

"Mind-reading, vampire-fucking bitches!" She heard Sookie choking. "Think you're both smart? Think you're both so smart?"

Victoria crawled out of the grave to see Sam in his dog form attack Drew.

The angered killer punched the dog off of him and kicked it. "Fucking with me." Hurt, Sam shifted back into him human form, naked as the day he was born. "Fuck." He continued to kick Sam. "What the fuck are you? What the fuck?"

Even though her nose and back was aching, she ran towards Drew and went to attack, but simply backhanded her and kicked her in the chest, knocking her to the ground.

He began kicking her viciously, "Fuck you. You all are fucking freaks!"

Victoria choked out in pain, her entire body threatening to collapse into itself. She tried to scream, tried to shout out for Sookie to run away, but the blonde hit him upside the head with a shovel.

He fell to the ground harshly, the back of his head bleeding profusely. "You fucking bitch!" He choked out blood as he grabbed Sookie's leg.

Screaming, Sookie brought the shovel down and severed his head.

"Oh, my god!" Sookie exclaimed before turning to Victoria who was having trouble breathing. "Tori!" She exclaimed and ran towards her cousin, bringing her into her arms. "I'm so sorry!" They both began sobbing loudly as they clung to each other.

"Sookie, Tori," Sam's voice was weak and with worry.

They then looked over, hearing and smelling something burning. There on the ground was Bill roasting in the sunlight. Sookie rushed over to him after helping Victoria stand up.

"I... am... sorry." Bill said weakly.

Sam and Victoria reached Sookie and Bill as Sookie cried out, "No. No, Bill please."

"We gotta get him out of the light," Sam told them softly.

"The open grave," Victoria grunted out and then walked over to the shovel which was sticking out of Rene's face. She winced at the scene but didn't feel bad for him. She placed her hands on the shovel and yanked it out of his face, and groaned as pain struck trough her abdomen. "Here." She held out the shovel to Sam who looked over her with wide eyes.

As Sam buried their vampire friend, Victoria held onto her cousin while she wept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 143 17
Zoe Sawyer lived her entire life in Mystic Falls well from what she remembers that is. Zoe was adopted out of New Orleans and didn't even know about...
42.8K 799 55
[ k o l m i k a e l s o n] Theo,jack,Callum,Harvey, Sam hunter and Madison pierce Feared more than the originals since they are the original hybr...
803K 18.7K 32
[Completed] "I could love the devil as long as that devil loves me as much as he loves Hell" Evangeline Salvatore returns to Mystic Falls to see her...
11.3K 404 16
After the events of the sacrifice Elena wakes up finding John dead, her aunt Jenna dead and a day later her brother shot dead accidentally. When she...