The day we met

Por LaLaMe1203

He is Noah Gilroy the famous lead singer of The Troublemakers boy band. Girls will, do everything to get his... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 15

2.8K 59 8
Por LaLaMe1203

Cecelia P.O.V

"Cece! wake up!" Aria shook my body. I groan and rolled over to another side "Go away Aria..don't disturb my morning weekends"

"My dear sister it's already in the afternoon and yet you still sleeping"

Instantly My eyes flutter open and look around that pervert stalker was not around. I sigh in relief and stare at Aria.

"What's the time now?"

"Hmm let's see, it's already twelve in the afternoon and you had thirty minutes to get ready for you classes"

I quickly run off to the shower she chuckle and left my room. I rolled my eyes and quickly wash my body, after a few minutes I went out.

I slip on my undergarments with jeggings and some sleeveless top, of course need the sneakers on . I let my hair down and applied some make up I took my bag and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning Cece" Mom retorted. Aria laugh and keep drinking her milkshake.

"Yeah whatever Mom, I know I'm late so give me a break" I quickly took a granola bar and dump it into my bag.

"Bye sis! you must win the competition!" Aria cheered. I chuckle Mom stare both of us completely lost.

"You crazy girl tell mom what's happening and bye guys" Aria nod and wave to me. I quickly went to my car.

I sigh and put my bag at the passenger seat as I drive. Hmm...what song I want to sing?, after a few minutes I pull over and took my bag as I went to my class.

**

I quickly went to my singing class, everyone stare at me and the teacher smile. I simply replied It and sit next to Bri who been grinning ear to ear.

"Okay class let's start shall we?!" The teacher cheered. The girls squeal in excitement I rolled my eyes and lean back on my chair.

"Cece what are your song?" Bri asked. I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know maybe it's probably be a surprise?"

She chuckle "Oh okay we will win this!, it's really cool to meet them!"

"For you but not me" she playfully punched my shoulder "Oh Please Cece you'll fall for one of the troublemakers"

"Eww no I will not do that! and those guys are probably jerks!" She scoff "But not all of them they're really sweet"

"Whatever" I muttered. All the girls started their singing first, on the other hand the guys were the audience. They really good  it, Bri sang 'Skinny love by birdy' and let me tell you guys it hit my sensitive heart. Her voice is really beautiful, even some people cried like me while she sings it.

God I'm so sensitive I'll cried literally, like mostly when I'm happy, sad, feeling touched and weridly I can't see cute stuff. I'm so werid but whatever coz being werid is fun.

Now it's my turn I stood in front of everybody, their eyes are glued to me I gulp the lump of my throat and start singing 'Sirens by Cher Lloyd'

Everyone started to move their body to the beat Bri grin ear to ear towards me. After a few minutes I went back to my seat.

The teacher stood in front with a smile plastered on her face "Class the two winners will be...Cecelia and Brianna! congratulations I was move of your voices!"

Bri hugged me while the rest conjugate us "Oh My G! this is happening!" Bri squeal. I chuckle "Yeah you keep mentioning that like a thousand times"

She rolled her eyes "Hey you don't even know them but if you do will be soon!"

"Oh God I will not, I'm not like you guys crazy over them"

"Okay now you may said that, but next month during our fans meeting control your hormones"

"Whatever"

***

One month later...

"Cece do you have your things pack already?" Mom asked. I simply nod "Yeah I'm fully pack thanks, to my dearest sister who been stuffing her t shirt and CDs into my luggage.

"Hey I'm excited than you and you should be lucky going it!" Aria cheered. A small chuckle escape from my lips "You and the stupid boybands "

She playfully glare "Shut up you're lucky you're my sister!"

"Okay do you bring tampons, pads and condoms?" She added. My eyes went wide "Mom I'm not going to do sex I'm just accompany Brianna"

She chuckle "Just saying maybe there'll be hotties attracted to you and may want to date you"

"Okay guys enough with this, let's go Cece we're going to be late for the flight!" Bri smile. I chuckle and hugged mom and Aria they laugh as I pull away from their grasps.

"Oh Sweetie say hi for me to Brad Pitt if you found him!" Mom shouted.

"Okay bye guys see you on next week!" I chuckle and wave to them as I went into Brianna's car. She start the engine and drive to the airport.

***

We currently in the hotel that booked by our teacher and let me tell ya. I can't believe, I'm at Hollywood it's was totally awesome me and Bri couldn't stop looking at the new place. Plus I'm gonna love this teacher coz she booked the best hotel that I've ever stay.

I put my bag away and lie down on the single bed next to Brianna's. She sigh dreamly and start took this werid looking pillow.

"Bri what was that?" I pointed to it she turn her body facing me. My nose wrinkle there's a unknown guy's photo plastered on the pillow.

"Oh this? it's my Shawn pillow, It made me fell asleep easily coz I'm this close to him!" She plopped on her bed and start cuddling the pillow.

"Bri you're creepy"

"Why isn't it wrong to do this to hug him all night?"

"Bri that was not even a living thing, you just simply paste a picture of that guy on the pillow!"

"But it's I can't he's too cute!"

"Whatever hey let's walk around this place before tomorrow we'll be meeting them"

She and went to toilet I sigh and retouched my hair and makeup. Bit went out and took her bag out as I took mine and left.

I took my camera out and take a picture of the scenery Bri was gawking the hot guys around here. My stomach grumbles "Hey let's go and have lunch"

She nod "Okay but I need to go to the restroom and let's have lunch at that cafe" She pointed to it that has loads of guys in it.

"Fine let's go but no flirting" She sigh and we went to the restroom.

We went out and went to the cafe which is quite far from the restroom. I've noticed all the males, were staring at us I rolled my eyes and went to table that is far as possible from them. Bri sit opposite me staring at this dude outside of the window.

Her eyes went wide "Cece isn't that Shawn?!" She pointed to this brown hair guy with this familiar blonde hair guy next to him. Both of them are wearing hats and shades which is blocking their faces.

I shook my head "Bri I don't even know your Shawn and the rest of the group"

She sigh "Never mind I think it's my illusion they couldn't be walking around without securities"

I nod in agreement the waiter came and asked "May I take your orders?"

"Can I have chocolate muffins and cuppicno" Bri smile to the waiter who been  ignoring he nod and wrote down on the notepad.

"Umm a slice of Oreos cheesecake and tea" He wrote down and smile to me he left. "Oh Jezz he been looking at you the whole time! and I'm wasting my time trying to get his attention"

"Bri there's a million of guys to choose so don't worry"

She sigh and stare at the window. I took my phone out from my purse and realized my wallet was not in it.

"Holy Shit Bri! I left my freaking wallet at the restroom!"

Her eyes went wide "Gosh go take now! I'll be here waiting for you hurry up!"

I nod and took my bag I went to the restroom. Luckily it was still on the side of the sink I sigh and relief I put into my purse.

I left the restroom and look around trying to remember to route back. I sigh and follow, my sense but sadly the more I walk further the more I'm getting panic.

Shit I'm lost and this is all because of dad's genetics coz I'm always this forgetful...

I've tried to asked for directions but everyone ignored me. I hate those bitchy people plus my phone dead so I can't contact Bri at all. I saw a small park and walk towards it I sit on the bench staring a the sky as it getting darker.

Noah P.O.V

Me and Shawn are busy trying to 'free ourselves' from the tight schedules, we had since tomorrow is the concert and all that stuff. We wore this stupid hats and shades just to avoid the public.

"Dude wanna go to that park?" Shawn pointed to it. I raised an eyebrow "What's with the random thing and hello it's going to rain soon"

"Oh Noah when the last time you've been to the park?"

"I don't know maybe it's six years ago before this thing happened"

"See? I told ya come on before the bodyguards caught us"

"Yeah whatever but the evil twins, will give them more trouble and Hayden will do the nerd stuff to them"

He laugh at that thought and went to the park first I follow him from behind. All the sudden I saw Cecelia, was seating on the bench busy taking photos. A picture flash on my mind, my cheeks heated up when I remembered the night I did to her.

Talk about embarrassing...

"What's worng with you? your freaking face is red!" I shook my head and stare at her.

Shawn look at the same direction he was surprised "Hey isn't that the girl you've been talking a lot recently?"

I nod "Yeah even it's a little embarrassing though"

He chuckle "Man it's was really embarrassing, I mean who will turn a kid when they're drunk?"

I rolled my eyes "Shut up I don't wanna talk about it"

"Don't want to coz it's was really funny got one time, you played the playground and asked a blonde to give you a horse ride. Her face was epic the guys won't stop laughing at you, plus you cried coz she slapped you in the face"

I hit his arm hard "Just shut the fuck up, and let's go to her before it's going to rain" He chuckle and follow me towards her.

I tap her shoulder she turn her face and met my eyes. She knit her eyebrows and stood up "You Blondie and scary looking guy I don't know you, so don't raped me and force me anything coz my life is go-"

"Cecelia Alvaro it's me, Noah a.k.a your pervert stalker" I pull my shades out. She stare at me for a long time and look at Shawn.

"Hello Senorita, I'm Shawn and don't worry I'll not do anything to you even though you're pretty" He pull his shade.

She sigh in relief and soon the rain stared to fall, I grab her hand and went to the nearest shelter.

Her cheeks are tinted pink and pull her hand away making me want to touch her more. "Thanks for that by the way I'm lost can you guys help me to find the hotel that me and my Bestie stay?"

Both of us nod "Okay that'll be fine, let us know where's is it" Shawn said. She nod and told us, to my surprise it was the same hotel we staying at which it was too expensive for normal people.

"Okay let's go" I stood us and held her hand tight she tried pull it back. I turn around and stare those eyes "Please I want to be like this and if you try to pull again I'll kiss on those lips of yours"

She rolled her eyes "I hate you, you're so pervert in every ways"

Shawn laugh "I agree with you Cecelia, he always be like that to every girls but in your case I don't know"

I glare at him "You better shut up before I'll kill when we get back" He raised his arms in surrender "Calm down just saying"

______________________________________________COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

150K 11.5K 13
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
105K 4.6K 24
❝We almost made it. I almost called you 'mine,' And you almost called me 'yours,' I think we almost loved each other But the only thing I was sure a...
2M 78.7K 49
Unlike everyone else, Ellie Anderson thought she had it easy in high school. Except for the first year. It sucks for everyone. But her reason was tot...
3.4M 132K 43
To fulfill a promise to her late father, Aubrey Lynn posts an ad to hire a fake boyfriend for Christmas. But when ex-marine Knox Mikelson shows up, w...