Leviticus

Door AtinyNeli

Levi is a 15 years old guy, with not much to worry about, except trying not to fall asleep in church. Until t... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Update part 2
Part 2 is here!!!

Chapter 18

1.6K 54 69
Door AtinyNeli

《NICK'S POV》

Riven nodded, and moved his body closer towards Nick, who placed his hand on Riven's cheek, just like he had done before when he kissed him in class, and also when they were over at Riven's home.

"Then, are you sure?" He whispered, just to make sure Riven really was fine with this.
Riven nodded again, and looked Nick in his eyes. Nick saw he was very nervous, probably even a bit panicked.

He came closer, until his nose touched Riven's. He looked Riven into his eyes for the very last time.
Then, he pulled his head away and got up, walking a few steps away from him.

When he looked over his shoulder he saw Riven looking up at him in total confusion, probably wondering what he did wrong.
"N-Nick?"
Nick turned around. "I'm not gonna do this. Not when you're like this."

Riven looked even more confused now. "What do you mean? What did I do wrong?"
Nick shook his head, and sat back down, taking Riven's tiny hands in his. "You didn't do anything wrong. I just can't kiss you when you feel like this."

"I felt fine, I told you I did."
Nick frowned, he didn't like it when Riven lied to him, especially not about these kind of things. "Don't lie to me Riven. We both know you didn't feel comfortable at all, neither that you were ready for it."

"But, didn't you say that we should try to improve, which means we had to try out stuff I wasn't totally comfortable with?"
Nick thoughtlessly played with Riven's fingers. "I did say that, but I also said that you had to consent to it."

"But I did! You never forced me to do it."
Nick smiled, and Riven immediately stopped talking. "You were forcing yourself."
Riven pouted, making Nick's heart skip a beat. "But... I really tried. It's just..."

Nick put a finger over his lips, before he could go on. "Don't worry, it's fine."
Riven smiled, and then he did too. Their smiles went over in grins, and before they knew it, they were both laughing out loud. "We really are weird." Nick mumbled.

Riven nodded. "True. Also, you really look so damn hot without your shirt on."
Nick pulled Riven closer. "I do, huh?" He quickly kissed Riven on his forehead, after which he got up. "Let's see if our clothes are dry yet, honey."

~~~~

《LEVI'S POV》

"Well, good to see you are here too, neighbor." Jay sat down next to him, which made Levi want to roll his eyes at him. "Hi."

For some reason, he couldn't get along well with Jay whenever he met him in any situation related to church or their parents, but at school they got along way better.

He didn't know what caused it though, but it probably had to do with the way Jay acted way differently when there were adults around. He would suddenly turn into a really fake, suspiciously polite person, and Levi couldn't stand that one bit.

"Oh, you guys are here!" Matt also entered the room at quickly sat down next to his stepbrother, since he was a bit late, unsurprisingly. He usually sat next to Jay, for some unknown reason.

It was not because he didn't like Levi though, they had actually gotten closer the past few days. Levi would even dare to call him his friend by now, and he didn't call anyone his friend quickly.

Actually, he had been friends with only Alex ever since they met each other. They simply didn't need anyone else, and no one wanted to join them anyway. And then Matt came along.

He wouldn't call Jay his friend though. They were not something like that. He didn't know what they were then. The only thing he knew was that he missed him when he was not there, but quickly got annoyed by him when he was. They were not friends, but perhaps just a very special kind of friends.

The teacher decided that he finally gathered enough courage to start the lesson, so he closed the door. "Okay everyone, open your Bibles. We will start reading at Matthew, Jay, stop laughing at your brother. It's not his fault he's named after a chapter of the Bible. And it shouldn't be something you laugh at him for anyway. It's a honour to be able to wear such a name, I mean-"

Someone interrupted him by opening the door and storming inside. "I'm not late, I just missed the train."
Levi immediately recognized the voice, and Jay started laughing as soon as he saw the speaker.

"Well, Nick, never thought I'd see you here. Please tell us how come you are blessing us by your presence tonight."
"My grandparents forced me to go here."
The teacher thought this was the right moment to cut in for some reason. "Okay, good you're here. Don't worry about being late, we're happy we can at least welcome you now-"

"What am I doing here?" Riven had apparently also entered the room without anyone noticing.
"Why is he here?" The teacher looked really confused, which was even more understandable if he had known Riven, who was a strongly convinced atheist. At least, that was what Jay had told Levi when Levi asked him about the church Riven went to.

Meanwhile, Nick was partially raised by his strictly religious grandparents. They had decided together with his parents that he wouldn't have to go to church anymore if he didn't want to after he turned 15, but apparently that changed now.

"Oh, we were together at my house so I just decided to take him here with me."
Riven grabbed Nick's arm. "What is this place? I thought we were gonna get something to eat?
Nick nodded. "After this we will. I promise."

"So... he isn't here to take a lesson? Because then I have to-"
"He is."
"What lesson? I'm so confused."
"Okay Nick, you have to explain this to me. So you took him with you in a train, even though he has an anxiety for being in a crowded space with many people?"

"He does?" Levi whispered, kind of having lost sense of what was real and what was not.
"You do?" Nick asked Riven, clearly being in confusion.
"He doesn't." Jay whispered back, leaning closely towards Levi.
"I don't..." Riven clearly was very confused and also uncomfortable with this entire situation.

"Have you lied to me?"
"I haven't, he told you he doesn't have-"
"You can stay after class."
"Oh my god, really? You've got to be kidding me!"
"Did you just swear?!"

Riven nervously coughed, which got the attention of the teacher directed towards him. "Also, he can't stay."
Riven nodded. "I see. I'll leave then."
Before he could even think of turning around, Nick put his arm around his shoulder.

"He won't leave. My friend isn't going anywhere without me."
"Boyfriend." Jay corrected him, probably to test how serious he was with this thing.
"Of course. My boyfriend isn't going anywhere without me."

Everyone started talking all of a sudden, and shouting things like: "Gay!" "Awww" and "When are you getting married?"
The teacher clearly didn't expect this reaction of his students, and realised he hadn't thought them right about all the thousands of things that were wrong with homosexuality.

That was Levi read from his face. Instead, he smiled. "Well, I would like to talk to you about this kind of relationship, but right now isn't the time nor the place for that."

"Why would you need to talk about our relationship? What's wrong with it?" This was the first time Riven actually spoke his mind, even more with the angered tone in his voice than with the words he spoke.

"Well, it certainly isn't normal. I mean, to people of the same gender loving each other... That's just not what I'd call okay honestly."
Levi couldn't help but look at the others. Matt was busy trying to not look like he wanted to kill the teacher, but obviously failing in doing so.

Jay was looking down at the table, probably to not get involved in this conversation.
"It's just two people loving each other. How's that wrong? Do you fall in love with a gender or a person?"

The teacher smiled. "Of course with a person. But gender has a lot to do with what a person is like."
Riven frowned. "Oh, like if you wear a princess dress or a knight costume to a party, or if you get a blue or a pink cake for your birthday. Because that's ALL that matters when falling in love."

The teacher seemed shook, and Nick used that time to grab his boyfriend's arm and take him with him, so they sat down next to the others, so all the chairs around their table were filled.

The teacher decided it would be best to continue to start the class, since they were already 15 minutes in and nothing happened yet. "So, Matthew. Let's start reading at there. Nick, would you mind to read out loud for us?"

~~~~

After class ended, they decided to all go to eat something together.
Nick pointed at his car when they got outside. "I'll drive."
"So... you did lie?" Levi was in shock, since he truly believed Nick's story, just like the teacher after he talked to Nick for a few seconds.

Nick started laughing. "Of course I did. When you meet someone for the first time, you gotta leave a good impression on them."
Levi frowned, not really agreeing with what Nick just said. "And being late is a good impression?"

Nick shrugged his shoulders, and unlocked the car. "Nope. But it is when you want to leave a bad impression."
Levi got in the car first, and Matt let Jay go first, so they sat next to each other. "Why would you want to leave a bad impression?"

"To show you clearly don't want to be there, obviously. But I guess taking Riven with me was truly the best idea of the entire night."
He got closer to him. "Right, Riven?"

Riven pushed him away. "Shut up and start driving."
Nick grinned and messed up Rivens hair with his hands, after which he started the car. "Then, let's get ourselves something to eat."

They decided on some cute, little restaurant Matt said had the best food he had ever tasted on this planet, so they all decided to put their trust in Matt's taste buds.

They all got inside, and sat down at a table for 6. Nick got Riven to sit down next to him, and Jay and Levi said down at the opposite side of the table, facing the couple, having to watch Nick helping Riven taking off his jacket even though he could've done it for himself, which would honestly have been way easier too.

Matt sat down at Jay's side of the table again, so there was one spot left between Levi and Riven.

Just to clarify:

                  Nick        Riven
               __________________
              |                                |
Matt     |                                | 
              |_________________|

                     Jay           Levi

They decided to order some food, and forced Nick to pay for all of them, since he was the one that got the idea to take them there. They were busy trying to figure out what they would get to eat, when they heard someone yell behind them.

"Oh my gash! JAY!"
They all turned around, and watched a girl run towards them. Jay looked very surprised, as did Nick and Riven. He got up, and hugged the girl.
Levi looked at Matt, who was sipping some tea.

Perhaps he knew who this girl was... "Matt, do you-"
"I have no idea." Matt put down his tea cup, and smiled weirdly at Levi.
"Ohh, I see you're here with your friends." The girl smiled, which, instead of creepy like Matt, made her look very pretty.

Levi could easily see Jay falling for someone like that. He looked at her her toffee brown curls, that made her face look even paler than it already was. Was this the type of person Jay was attracted to?

"Hey Tiana. What a coincidence you are here." Matt clearly lied.
Tiana giggled. "Of course Matt."
Then she noticed Levi, and kept staring at him for a few seconds. "Oh my gash, it can't be-"

She looked at Jay, who also seemed to have no idea what was happening. "This is him, isn't it?"
"What do you mean?"
Jay glanced at Levi, nearly looking apologetic towards him, which didn't really make Levi feel any better at all.
The girl turned towards Levi.

"Hi, I'm Tiana. You must be Jay's boyfriend."

《END OF THIS CHAPTER》

Hehhehe Paris was amazing. My upload scheme isn't.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3M 41.4K 75
Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he's gay. Because of that he has to obey to jock's every command or...
3.7M 96.2K 38
Tyler Lewis is a 17-year-old openly gay boy who's been heartbroken so many times. After finding a new "love" his parents were afraid that his heart w...
4.3K 147 18
After finishing junior year of high school, Nate's big day finally arrives. He's afraid of his parents disowning him, but confidence in who he is. Wi...
51.7K 1.8K 14
-cringe warning- i wrote this when i was 15 lmao. the plot's a mess and the writing sucks but i had fun writing it so i decided to keep it up. :) Col...