Vixens & Vipers

Devils_Assasin द्वारा

The Viper brothers: Sexy, Scary and Mysterious. The Vixen sisters: Enchanting, Protective and Sultry. After... अधिक

Chapter 1: Look Me Up
Chapter 2: Im The Friendliest
Chapter 3: Im Bewitched!
Chapter 4: She Fits In A Castle
Chapter 5: It Might Be The AntiChrist
Chapter 6: Thanks Dimitri, Note Taken
Chapter 7: Little Pink Dress
Chapter 8: She Got Kayla High
Chapter 9: Jesse McCartney
Chapter 10: This Isnt The Bathroom
Chapter 11: From The Men At The Bar
Chapter 12: Only When Im Looking For Company
Chapter 13: God Ive Missed Her So Fucking Much
Chapter 14: You Will Teach Nick To Pass?
Chapter 15: Its Hot Isnt It?
Chapter 16: Road Dome?
Chapter 17: Snark Ball
Chapter 18: His Aura Was A Dark Blue
Chapter 19: Hell Of A Road Life
Chapter 20: You Fucking Little Snake!
Chapter 22: Theyre All My Apples
Chapter 23: Eight Hundred And Forty Three Thousand And Sixty Two
Chapter 24: Almost Porn With Clothes On
Chapter 25: Congragulations, Finally Free
Chapter 26: Something About The Baby
Chapter 27: That's Better Than A No
Chapter 28: Too Cool To Sit With Them?
Chapter 29: I Love You Baby, So Much
Chapter 30: Yes Rapunzel, Oh Yes!
Chapter 31: Ryker
Chapter 32: The Offspring
Chapter 33: Vydias Going To Kill Me
Chapter 34: Melissa Vixen Viper
Chapter 35: Vangsvere Academy
Chapter 36: Three Fucking Million?!
Chapter 37: Little Panther
Chapter 38: A Sweet Romance
Chapter 39: James
Chapter 40: Yet My Dumbass Mouth Still Did It
Chapter 41: Sleep!
Chapter 42: Karate Kid
Chapter 43: Who's Sam?
Chapter 44: Like Luce
Chapter 45: Hello?
Chapter 46: Forever
Authors Note

Chapter 21: He'll Go To Court

4.2K 148 7
Devils_Assasin द्वारा

Lifting my arm up, I shoved him off her and punched him twice.

Donny's friend Peter grabbed my hair shoving me into the locker.

Piece of shit!

Jessa was shoving one of the guys off her while Arabella was held by one of the guys and punched by another in the stomach.

"Fucking cowards!" I spat as Peter pushed me into the locker pressing his body into my back, "Such a nice body Vee." He said laughing low.

Pigs.

Arabella was crying now and it takes a lot to get that girl to cry, I'm almost sure she's in a lot of pain.

I know because Jessa's crying and slamming her hands on the other guys shoulders while he runs his hand between her legs.

"Get the fuck off her!" I shouted pushing off the locker and getting shoved back into it.

God dammit!

Donny stood by one of the lockers watching the halls but not us. A couple days ago, after the dinner commotion, he was pretty badly beaten and had to miss two days. He still looks like shit but at least now he can open his left eye.

Peter pushed his bulge into my thigh grinning, "God I wanna fuck you so bad." He said low.

Too fucking bad, "Get in line you fucking pisshead." I said furiously.

Using my bad leg, I slammed it into the other guys knee hard.

It made a crack sound and I kicked it again with all my might watching him drop his hands off Jessa and fall to the floor gripping his now broken leg.

"Run Jess!" I said watching her frantic and worried face before she went sprinting down the halls.

She knows Bella and I can handle ourselves.

"Donny! Go get her!" One shouted smacking Donny's arm.

I watched Donny hurry down the hall.

Where the fuck are all the teachers?

"I swear if you punch her one more time, you'll greatly regret it." I said low and threateningly.

One guy pulled back and Bella was limp hanging in the other guys arms.

She had a good starting fight but not anymore.

Stupid boy.

My inner protective side began kicking in, and when he punched Arabella once more, she let out a cry and looked to us, "You're fucked." She muttered.

Slamming my foot into Peters foot, he cursed and I snuck my hand up behind me and gripped his hair yanking hard until his head was over my shoulder.

Turning my face I bit down on his ear as hard as I could.

Piercing the skin, he let out a cry and shoved me harder into the locker.

Fucking idiot.

I bit down and reached down grabbing his junk hard and twisting.

He let out a loud sound of pain and dropped into the locker beside me.

I stepped back on my leg fueled by adrenaline and anger, slamming my leg hard into his rib I did it twice watching him lay on his back.

Lifting my leg, I slammed it down on his dick twice before I was grabbed and I slammed my head back turning around and wrapping my arm over the guys head and around his neck holding tight.

He looked terrified and I kicked the backs of his knees watching him drop to his knees before I slammed my fist into his face for hitting Arabella.

His face was quickly bleeding and I held tighter  punching him more before his body went limp.

Dropping him to the ground, I eyed the guy who was touching Jessa and grabbed his hand kicking his chest hard and watching him lie back gasping for air.

Holding his arm, I twisted his wrist quick and hard. The snapping sound brought me joy, and I pushed down listening to him cry out loudly.

Doors opened and I thought 'Oh about fucking time.'

Going to the one holding Arabella, I watched her laugh dozed off and stare back at him "You should run." She said low.

He let her go dropping her to the floor and going to run.

I ran and slammed him into one of the rooms, opening the door I shut the door locking it and watching the fear in his eyes grow.

Good.

I grabbed the first chair and swung it hard tossing it at him.

It smacked into his face and his nose broke under the weight.

Grabbing his shirt, I tossed my fist into his face twice "No one touches my fucking sisters!" I shouted tossing him into the wall and repeatedly kneeing him in the dick.

He was crying out and the door was banged on.

Gripping his hair, I stared into his eyes feeling my rage explode "I want to kill you right now." I said low before I stepped back still gripping his hair.

I brought my knee up and slammed his face into my knee three times until he fell unconsciously to the floor.

Giving him a kick, I went to the door opening it and stepping out and going down the hall "Jessa!" I called as the teachers called for me.

I ran down the hall and through the first two rooms before I found Jessa curled into a corner.

Donny hadn't found her, good.

"You okay?" I asked watching her nod and take my hand.

Going out the room I eyed the security guards who gripped my forearm.

I was escorted to the principals office and after a viewing of the video surveillance, Jessa, Bella and I were off the hook and the principal called Viktor.

The others all got expelled.

Viktor walked in and eyed us while his anger grew, I watched him eye the four guys sitting beside Donny.

He went to them and looked down at each, his stance challenging and his chest rising and falling furiously.

His eyes landed on Donny and he gripped Donny's collar bringing his face to his, "You fucking worthless piece of shit." He said to his own son before aggressively shoving him back into his seat and walking into the office.

After a lot of shouting and slamming of Viktors fist on the table, the door opened and he stared at the four guys, his eyes looking to Jessa "Which one?" He asked her.

Her eyes moved from him to the guy in the middle.

Viktor nodded to her and knelt down staring into the kids eyes and his face.

"What the fuck are you doing?" The kid asked Viktor.

My mind told me I knew what he was doing, but he said it out loud, "I'm remembering your face, that way I can make sure when you get locked up, the guys knows exactly who to make their bitch." He said low and threatening.

He leaned in and said quietly, "That'll teach you to respect consent." He said before standing and looking at Donny.

The principal walked out, "And Donovan?" He asked.

Viktor looked back at me and caught my stare, "He'll go to court." He said before turning and walking to us.

He gestured for us to follow and we stood going out the door with Viktor.

Something told me Donny just got disowned.

Nick walked out of his class holding our bags, "Where's Donny?" He asked then looked over at Bella, "Oh shit." He said.

She looked to me, "Someone carry Vydia, she was running." She said and I looked at her limping and going to say no but Viktor leaned down and picked me up holding me bridal style.

We headed out the front of the school as Jessa told Nick what happen.

Bella stopped to throw up and then cursed before getting in the truck.

I sat in the front with Viktor, "What do you want to eat?" He asked looking us over with a soft stare.

Nick looked to Jessa who was laying her head on his shoulder lost in thought.

"Jessa likes China Express." I said watching him nod and drive us there.

He pulled up to the building, "You want to come down and help me get the food or should we all go down and eat?" He asked Jessa.

She was soft, delicate, and I knew Viktor knew that about her too. The way he treated her was fatherly, I always wanted that but I am happy he's giving her that. She needs it more than any of us.

Her eyes moved to Bella who was sitting with her knees to her chest and her head against the window.

Her lip busted but the blood dried it up.

Three bruises on her face slowly growing and the marks of the assholes hands on her arm was printed on.

She stared at Jessa, "Let's get it and eat by the pool." She said softly.

Viktor nodded and Jessa slowly got out with Viktor knowing mine and Bella's order by heart.

"Beef and broccoli." Nick said to Viktor who nodded once and they headed inside with her walking in front of him.

He was a good guy.

"What'll happen to Donny?" Bella asked from behind.

Nick stared over at her and shrugged, "Honestly I don't know, but dads huge on family and loyalty. That and he really likes Jessa, I think he sees a young Melissa in her. Kind of like if they did have a daughter, she'd have been what that daughter looked like." He said matching eyes with me.

I nodded and turned my head looking at Bella, "Im sorry it took so long for me to fight back." I said watching her scoff "Are you kidding me? It was so worth it to see that guy run like hell. The way you tackled him was amazing." She laughed low and hissed at the pain.

Nick leaned forward "What?" He asked smirking.

Arabella gestured to me, "Vydia isn't a fighter, she tends to...avoid it. Unless someone fucks with her family, in that case she's unstoppable." She shook her head.

He cocked an eyebrow at me, "So that's what she meant by you were running?" He asked.

Bella leaned forward, "You should've seen her, she charged into that kid and got him in the room and the teachers went running for the door but by the time they got to it, it was locked. Then you just hear some crashing, his crying, some screams. It was pleasant." She said smiling over at me.

Anything for you.

I stared at Nick, "I don't mind being lied to, being crossed or hurt. I do mind people hurting my family." I said staring over at Jessa who was laughing with Viktor.

"What did they do to her?" He asked quietly.

Bella made a frustrated sound, "Besides groping her and sexually assaulting her? Fucking pigs, one of them shoved her face to his crotch." She said furiously.

Pieces of shits.

I watched them pay and the man packed a paper bag of fortune cookies handing them to her sweetly.

The girls a ray of sunshine, I just worry one day someone will take advantage of it and ruin her.

The two walked back and I noticed Viktor smile as Jessa turned talking to him and walking forward not noticing his smile.

When they got in, she leaned forward and smiled at me, "Viktor got you spring rolls." She said to me sweetly.

I gave Viktor a small smile, "Thank you." I said watching him nod once.

Viktors POV:

I felt the guilt, the anger.

I raised a coward, a monster willing to stand by and allow four men to take advantage of three girls, not just three girls but the ones we are bringing into our family.

My disgust, my hatred was beyond it ever has been.

Of all the girls, Jessa?

I watched the video, I saw the way that boy-that pig- touched her, the way he groped and molested her despite her cries and attempts to push him away.

I noted the way the other gripped Vydia and made crude comments, the way he pushed himself into her and groped her too.

Bella was getting the life beat out of her and after two minutes I expected them to stop but they didn't.

Five minutes of those girls struggling, of Vydia shouting protectively at them, threatening them despite her face shoved into a locker.

I was disgusted by my son, standing there, allowing it to happen.

I've never raised my sons to be monsters, I never raised them to do anything but have respect for family.

Dimitri was the only one I knew of who wouldn't mind defending himself from a girl, but this wasn't defense.

This was assault.

My mind ran over the way Vydia was helpless one second and then Bella's warnings before she jabbed her foot into the guys leg twice.

She yelled for Jessa to run, and for a moment I felt like I could breathe a bit through the rest of the video, but as I watched my son race after her, I was beyond furious.

I kept wondering how no one in that fucking school heard the girls scream, cry and shout.

Then there was Vydia, the fire, it just bursted out of her and I knew then, that she absolutely positively is a Viper.

That girl is a god damn Viper.

Now to train her.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.6K 233 14
Đây là một chuỗi câu chuyện ngắn không liên quan tới nhau nhé
4.8M 151K 39
I squeezed my eyes shut waiting for pain but nothing happen. He froze smelling me. He pulled away with his eyes wide. He looked my over in shock and...
kilian [21+] Angelangel द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

165K 1K 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
The Class Prince I.J Hidee द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...