It's complicated. {Na Jaemin...

By Moon__Taeil

Jumin and Jaemin. The complicated story of them and their friends. The drama, the tension, and more drama to... More

•The News
•Ideas
•The meeting
•Moving Day
•I can help
•Movie Night
•Are you okay?
•Stay
•Work
•This Girl
•Party
•Late night talks
•LatER night talks.
•Power outage
•Day(s) Off
My bby Pip 😂❤️
•Planning
•The day out
Random Question..
•100% Of Me
•You okay?
•Tears
My update book!
•The Truth
•Day Back at School
•The "New" Girl
•History
•Target
•Consequences part 1
•Consequences
•The group
•Anything but make me happy
•Coming over
Cover update :)
•You were right
•How could you?
•Moments
•Clingy
•Already Dating?
•Drifting Off
•No Makeup
•Jealousy
•Guilty
•They say
•Little Shapes
•MOPR?
•Notes
•Favorite type of kiss
Another book?!
AHHHHHH
•Our Favorite Show
•Pip and Jaemin
•Basketball
•Surprise!
•Puppy Shopping
•For Sure a Couple
•Responsibilities
•The Text
•You Never Wanted Me
MY NEW BOOK!
Question!?!!
•Caught...?
•Tension
•Last Night Didn't Happen?

•Presentations

924 30 9
By Moon__Taeil

(This chapter is gonna start at school)

Jaemin's POV

Everyone rides to school with Jeno.

Jumin and I followed Yunnie, Jeno, and Haechan's bet, to keep Jumin's hickey I gave her uncovered.

She put her hair in a messy braid, swept to the other side of her neck, and didn't put any makeup on it.

-

We all walk into school and I'm holding Jumin's hand. We're close and I can tell that she's nervous. I feel bad.

"It's alright Jumin." I whisper to her as we walk in.

She sighs as we pass people. Some notice, some don't, some show the people that didn't notice.

We get to mine and Yunnie's locker and so does everyone else.

"Hey guys I heard you got a pu-" Jisung cuts himself off as he sees Jumin's neck. He looks at Jumin, then at me, awkwardly.

"Why'd you cut yourself off?" Mark laughs then sees Jumin's neck for himself. His smile falls and he looks at me awkwardly as well.

"What?" Renjun asks concerned.

"Uhm, n-nothing." Jisung scratches the back of his neck and looks down.

"Yea..Nothing." Mark laughs awkwardly.

Jumin looks at me and frowns, even more awkwardly then Jisung and Mark.

Jeno, Haechan, and Yunnie just laugh to themselves.

"What's going on?" Chenle looks at all of us confused.

"Nothing." I finish putting my things in my locker and grab Jumin's hand. I quickly walk away from everyone else and take Jumin with me.

"Sorry." I sigh.

"It's whatever. Just them being awkward made me all awkward." She leans her head into my shoulder.

"Hey!" Chenle and Renjun yell together, as they run up to us.

Jumin and I keep walking, but turn out heads to look at them.

Jumin's POV

"What was that all about?" Renjun asks as he starts walking next to Jaemin. Chenle catches up and walks next to me.

"Oh...uhm..." Jaemin's grip on my hand tightens. 

Chenle looks at me and then sees my neck. His eyes quickly move away from it to my eyes again. His eyes are moving from me, to my neck, to anywhere else.

"That's what it was." I whisper to him.

He nods his head and looks forward awkwardly.

"What was it?" Renjun insists on knowing.

I look over at him, around Jaemin, and I know the hickey is visible to him.

"What?" He continues to look at my eyes.

I raise my eyebrows and he looks surprised.

I see Chenle's hand by my neck in my peripheral vision. Renjun's eyes follow his hands and then he sees my neck.

"Oh." He raises his eyebrows higher. He looks at Jaemin and smiles as he nudges him. "Nice masterpiece." Renjun laughs a little bit.

Jaemin and I roll our eyes as we reach my locker. I open my locker and I unpack my things.

People pass us and there's definitely staring.

-

The day goes by, people stare, people whisper, and people definitely notice my hickey. Since Jaemin and I have all of our classes together, we walk to all of them together. I made sure to stay close to him, so people would know we're dating, and hopefully wouldn't spread rumors about me and some other guy.

-

We get home and I go to my room right away to let Mia outside.

I bring her outside and surprisingly, she didn't have an accident.

-

I bring her back inside and let her roam around. Pip follows her around and I go back to my room to start on homework. I have to finish that presentation for English.

-

I get downstairs and open my door. As I step inside I feel arms wrap around my waist.

I know it's Jaemin, so I hold his arms. He starts kissing my neck slowly, and pulls me close to him.

"Jaemin, I have to finish that presentation for English tomorrow." I rest my head on his shoulder as he continues to kiss my neck.

He turns me around and brings me close, so my body is pressing against his. He looks me deeply in my eyes and his hands wrap around my waist.

"Jaemin." I look him in the eyes. "I need to finish it."

"I don't care." He shakes his head. "I know you're almost done, it won't take you that long to finish."

"Jaemin." I say sternly. "I need to get it done."

He just looks me deeper in my eyes, and starts tracing shapes on my lower back.

I can feel my slight anger softening. He knows how to get me to just fall for him.

"Please?" He says softly, but still looks in my eyes deeply.

I just continue to look in his eyes. A small, cheeky smile comes to his face and he turns around and shuts the door. He comes back to me and wraps his arms around my waist again.

He walks forward, making me back up and run into the wall.

He pins me against the wall and brings his face close to mine. He just looks in my eyes and keeps his one hand on my hip, and the other against the wall.

I just look in his eyes, lost, I can't help but just forget everything and want to kiss him.

He brings his lips close to mine, I lean in to kiss him, but he only gives me a little peck. He does it a couple more times. Just let me kiss you already!

His cheeky smile comes to his face again and he leans in to kiss me. Since he's taller, his head as to go down a little bit, and I have to look up. He moves my chin up to kiss me, were so close. Our lips are touching, but just barley.

He bites my lip softly and kisses me. I bring my hands to his jaw, and his one stays against the wall, and the other stays on my hip.

I start to run my hands through his hair and he pulls away, he stays close, and just looks at me.

My hands stay in his hair, still slightly playing with it.

"Okay, lets do our homework." He grins.

Well now I don't want to do it. I just want to kiss you!

-

We finished our homework and ended the night with our usual thing, cuddling and a few episodes of friends.

-

Thursday 4th hour, English.

Jumin's POV

As Jaemin and I sit down in our seats for English, I can't help but get nervous for our presentations. He hasn't seen it! What if his is way better than mine and I look like a terrible girlfriend!?

Mr. Soo stands up in front of the class and asks for any volunteers, Jaemin raises his hand smiling.

"Alright, Jaemin, you can go, then you can chose the next presenter, then we'll go from there." Mr. Soo sits down in his chair, and gets ready to grade Jaemin.

Jaemin puts his presentation on the board and stands next to it.

"My theme is 'friends can come in forms you don't expect' and for my example, I'm using Jumin and I." He starts.

He starts to go through all the slides, there pictures of me and him together, and explains how the theme is true. "The reason I chose this theme is because I feel like friends truly can come in forms you don't expect. For example, Jumin and I had a rough start to our relationship. We barley even talked, and then because she moved in with some of our friends and I, we started talking and became closer. I realized that we were starting to become friends, that's the form everyone knows it as. But after a little bit, we stayed with her mom for a little while, and made us become even closer. We started doing more things together and just got to know each other more, and became really good friends. After a while, we went back to our house with our friends, and I finally realized that I really liked her, a lot, so I asked her to prom, and to be my girlfriend. She said yes, and because of that, this is why I chose my theme. We never stopped being friends just because we started dating. We became closer, and happier, and made us even better friends, just with a different label, and some things that most friends don't do. People think that friends can only be friends, and when you become someone's boyfriend or girlfriend, that's what you are. But in reality, our friendship just got stronger, and better, to the form that it is now and will continue to grow, we're not just dating, we're not just friends, were best friends, with a different label that allows us to be even happier." He continues to smile and look at me every so often. People seem to be interested and intrigued. "And with that, that is my theme that has a special meaning to me, and reminds me how much someone really can mean to you, friends can come in forms you truly don't expect, and can come from anywhere."

I smile at how amazing his presentation was. I start to clap with the rest of the class and so does Mr. Soo.

"Amazing job Jaemin. You may chose a classmate to present now." Mr. Soo stands up and hands Jaemin his score.

He looks at me and I shake my head nervously. He looks over at Jeno and smiles. "Jeno." He goes and sits back down in his seat.

Jeno stands up and gets his presentation up on the board.

"My projects is based off of 'love is blind', and I'm using Jumin and Jaemin as my examples, because they truly are blind." He smiles as he looks at us.

Neither Jaemin or I knew what he was doing his project on, I definitely wouldn't have expected it to be on us...

"So, to me, the saying 'love is blind' is saying, 'when people love each other, they never seem to know it until it's either too late, or it's so obvious that everyone around them already knows what's up and practically has to explain everything that's going on for them, and just do all the work'." Jeno presses the screen and makes the slide switch. There's a picture of Jaemin and I, before we were dating, this was a long time ago.. "In this picture, Jaemin, was sitting next to Jumin in class, and I took a picture of it, because you could tell what he was feeling. And that was months before he came to me and told me that he loved her. But I could tell, that from this picture, that was love. And if he didn't know it then, that's one reason that love is truly blind." He turns the slide again.

It's a picture of me and Jaemin sitting on my bed, the day we first thought about moving in together. "This was from the day we had the thought of moving in together, and you can see that the way Jumin is looking at Jaemin, that she is definitely, well, blind. She always told us that she hated Jaemin, for no reason to be exact, and this picture just proves that even though she thought she hated him, she really didn't." He flips the slide again.

It's a picture of Jaemin and I at his locker, when we were fake dating to get everyone to talk to us again. "This picture is my favorite, at this point, I knew Jaemin loved Jumin, but Jumin herself never told me anything much. But at this time, they were 'fake dating' to get our friends to talk to them after a little fight. I took this picture because I knew that we'd eventually be getting along again and that this picture would in fact come in handy. It did. You can see that even though they are 'faking' all of their actions like holding hands, kissing, hugging, all that, that they both meant it all and truly weren't faking it all in the first place. They were blind with their feelings toward each other. You can tell by the way that they are looking in each other's eyes, that they truly are blind, because they love each other, but we're too afraid to say it, because they thought the other didn't feel the same way."

He flips to the next slide. It's Jaemin and I when he asked me to prom. "This is actually my favorite picture. It's when Jaemin asked Jumin to prom, and to be his girlfriend. They told each other they loved each other, and Jaemin had given Jumin a bracelet. You can tell that even though their love was blind for quite a while, it ended up getting its sight back and seeing how amazing it truly is to be able to see. Love is blind, you don't see it right away, and sometimes others do before you do, but in the end, it always ends up getting to see again, and is going to be able to forever."

And that's it!!! I hope this chapter was kinda cute to read lmao.

Question-did you like Jaemin's presentation better, or Jeno's?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
465K 29.4K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
172K 7.6K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...