๐‘๐Ž๐“๐ | YBN

By ru33ian

old. ยฉ 2017 | nba_kentrell (ru33ian). 11/2017 - 04/2020 More

-characters-
โ–ช๏ธ1โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ2โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ3โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ4โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ5โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ6โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ7โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ8โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ9โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ10โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ11โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ12โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ13โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ14โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ15โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ16โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ17โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ18โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ19โ–ช๏ธ
-update-
.
โ–ช๏ธ20โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ21โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ22โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ23โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ24โ–ช๏ธ
.
.
โ–ช๏ธ25โ–ช๏ธ
first of all.
โ–ช๏ธ26โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ27โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ28โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ29โ–ช๏ธ
*clears throat*
โ–ช๏ธ30โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ32โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ33โ–ช๏ธ
yall eat ass
โ–ช๏ธ34โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ35โ–ช๏ธ
use deodorant
new story
โ–ช๏ธ36โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ37โ–ช๏ธ
โ–ช๏ธ38โ–ช๏ธ

โ–ช๏ธ31โ–ช๏ธ

2.1K 94 49
By ru33ian

| nahmir |

"are you being serious?" jay asked. i sat back down on the couch with my fanta.

"i'm deadass. give it a week and her ass gone be running right back, expecting me to take her back. she want a break, she gone get one."

"so do that mean that y'all breaking up?"

i ignored his question.

"man look, i'm not tryna sit here and tell you how to run your relationship. but the two of you guys should just drop it. that ugly ass argument that y'all had."

"but i don't play with that kinda shit. why she gone fuck around and say some shit like that if she didn't do it? i don't care if she was playing or not."

he turned on the game. "damn. i thought y'all was forever ."
" i might just go back to my old ways after this."

"nah don't do that," he said grabbing the remote control. after that there was a long silence.

the argument was lowkey stupid. i ain't finna lose her over some bullshit ass argument.

"i need to stop worrying about the smallest shit as to that joke she made. it wasn't even that serious. she wouldn't cheat on me. i'm so stupid sometimes."

[ we all know that but ok 👌🏽 ]

"i think both of you should talk to each other."

i nodded.

| genesis |

"you cheated, this ain't fair."
"ain't nobody cheat, you just ass." "i was only off by three points, you must've did something."

"just admit you lost. you just straight up ass." zion laughed.

i threw the remote controller down on the bed. "i still want another rematch," i demanded. "i'm too tired for that. next time though," he replied laying down on his back.

"i'm finna unplug this bitch if you don't play me again." i threatened. he sat straight up.
"you ain't had to go that far," he said snatching his controller from me.

i laughed a little at him.

i haven't talked to nick since yesterday, but i honestly didn't care. that's his loss. i don't know where i was planning on staying cause i definitely wasn't finna be sleeping with his ass.

i'm definitely not going back to my house because i already know my momma's boyfriend was finna be on some other shit.

then sleeping here with zion would be weird. i don't know why though, but it'd just be weird.
so i had no idea how i was going to rest my head tonight.

"you good?" zion asked me interrupting my thoughts.
i nodded. "yes. why'd you ask?"

"you look like you got a lot on your mind. talk to me." he said. "i rather not speak."

he gave me a look. "why you wearing that hoodie, ain't that nahmir's?"

i looked down at it. "oh yea. i was wearing it last night, i forgot to give it back to him."

"take it off, it's hot outside." he told me. "no i'm comfortable in it," i replied.

"it's may. and it's ninety degrees outside, you better take that shit off."

"what you gone do if i don't?" i asked.

"i'll take it off for you, it ain't no problem."

"i'm not a baby, i could take it off myself and when i please to."

"do you want me to care?"

"don't make me slap you upside yo head talking to me like that. anyways let's do something interesting instead of sitting here arguing." i suggested.

_

while zion & i were playing a video game, we heard someone open the front door. he grabbed the remote and paused the game.

"who's that?" i questioned. he shrugged. "that might be diablo, he said he was finna stop by to get something." he says.

i turned on my phone and checked the time. it was seven o'clock. we both stood up. as i got my stuff together.

"why you leaving so soon?" he asked. "i'm just tired that's all." i replied.

"yo ass been so lazy often. you acting like you pregnant or something."

a silence filled the air.

i opened his door. "anyways, i'm leaving now. bye."

he grabbed my arm. "you better getcho ugly ass back over here and say goodbye to me properly," he demanded.

i tilted my head. "goodbye zion. is that better?"  "no it isn't better , that was completely terrified." i shook my head and turned around.

"wait," he grabbed my wrist turning me around. he lifted up my chin and kissed me.

i was too shocked to do anything so i froze. it lasted for almost a good minute.

when it was over he looked like he regretted it. i cross my arms. "why did you do that?"
"i been meaning to do that for a while actually. i know i'm wrong for kissing you, sorry."

the moment was awkward and i didn't know what to say. luckily someone called my phone. it was my brother. so that was my excuse to leave.

i just wanted to update but ok

also i am a failure but ok

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 507 18
"๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ?" "๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†" ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™—๐™– ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...
41.2K 1.3K 18
@๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป <๐Ÿฏ | ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
7.2K 193 16
-๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  , ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ- ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐–๏ฟฝ...
56.8K 3K 52
๐•ฟ๐–๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐– ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–”๐–—๐–’ | ยป ๐‘›๐‘๐‘Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘ By:4๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–๐–Š๐–”๐–‹๐–‘๐–š๐–›โฆ Ain't no goin' back, you know I'm gon' keep it comin' โ–ช๏ธComment โ–ช๏ธVo...