It's complicated. {Na Jaemin...

By Moon__Taeil

Jumin and Jaemin. The complicated story of them and their friends. The drama, the tension, and more drama to... More

•The News
•Ideas
•The meeting
•Moving Day
•I can help
•Movie Night
•Are you okay?
•Stay
•Work
•This Girl
•Party
•Late night talks
•LatER night talks.
•Power outage
•Day(s) Off
My bby Pip 😂❤️
•Planning
•The day out
Random Question..
•100% Of Me
•You okay?
•Tears
My update book!
•The Truth
•Day Back at School
•The "New" Girl
•History
•Target
•Consequences part 1
•Consequences
•The group
•Anything but make me happy
•Coming over
Cover update :)
•You were right
•How could you?
•Moments
•Already Dating?
•Drifting Off
•No Makeup
•Jealousy
•Guilty
•They say
•Little Shapes
•MOPR?
•Notes
•Favorite type of kiss
Another book?!
AHHHHHH
•Our Favorite Show
•Pip and Jaemin
•Basketball
•Surprise!
•Puppy Shopping
•For Sure a Couple
•Presentations
•Responsibilities
•The Text
•You Never Wanted Me
MY NEW BOOK!
Question!?!!
•Caught...?
•Tension
•Last Night Didn't Happen?

•Clingy

1.2K 46 71
By Moon__Taeil

Jumin's POV

I wake up to my alarm going off. So does Jaemin. It's Thursday, you've got this. Just one day after this.

I turn off my alarm and look over at Jaemin. He's a lot closer than he was last night. I didn't move. He did. He's just waking up.

"Morning." He rubs his eyes.

"Morning." I stand up and stretch.

I realize that we never finished our laundry last night. We have nothing to wear. Great.

"Hey Jumin?" He looks at me. He has a little double chin, it's really cute.

"Yea?" 

"You think we could maybe do something, to make everyone want to talk to us?"

"As in Jeno, Haechan, Yunnie, and everyone else? Probably not." I sigh.

"Are you sure?" He smiles with his cheeky smile.

"What've you got?" I sit next to him. He sits up and leans on his elbow.

"I say, since were both okay with part of it, I say...we act like something is going on between us. They wouldn't expect us to do anything like that, so they'd have to ask us about it."

"Act like something is going on between us like...we're dating?" I try my best to keep a straight face.

He looks at me with a convincing look and nods.

I smile and nod. "I'm in."

"Okay." He lays back down and opens his phone. "I'm telling Chenle so he can play along."

"Okay." I stand up. "I'm gonna take a shower. You probably should too, we went home again after we showered for the first time so we probably smell bad again."

"True. Okay just let me know when you're done."

I give him the okay sign and go downstairs to find our laundry completely done. Mom must've done it. She's at work already do I can't thank her.

I grab clothes and take a shower.

It's funny how Jaemin says we act like a couple, when it won't be hard for me to act.

-

We finish up getting ready and drive to school. We drive together to make it more obvious, and my car is still at home.

-

We get to school and Jaemin parks. I get out the car and put my bag on my shoulder. So does Jaemin. I wait for him to walk next to me.

He looks at me and he grabs my hand. WE'RE HOLDING HANDS MY GOD!!

I blush just a tiny bit and smile. I keep my cool and we walk in. We go to Jaemin's locker first, because his locker is next to Yunnie's, and that's where everyone always meets.

-

We get to his locker and everyone was there. We're holding hands, and they notice. I see out of the corner of my eye the looks they're giving us. We for sure have their attention. Jaemin and I say random things just to keep a conversation going.

They continue to talk but I can tell that they're still looking.

Chenle walks up and passes them and comes right to Jaemin and I. "Hey lovebirds." That was a good one on Chenle's end. I praise him in my mind. That for sure got everyone's attention. They're all looking at us. And they're quiet. Perfect.

Jaemin finishes up at his locker and he grabs my hand again. Chenle follows us. Once we turn the corner the three of us quietly celebrate. We all know that this is working.

We get to my locker and I notice Yunnie and Jeno "hiding" from us. We don't acknowledge them and do our thing. We continue to talk.

Once I finish up at my locker, I shut it and Jaemin looks at me, with that look. And it made my heart melt. Poor Chenle has to watch what's about to happen. Jaemin puts one hand around my waist and pulls me closer to him. He puts his other hand on my cheek and kisses me. This kiss was longer than our first one. It felt even more real then the first one. As he kissed me I faintly hear Jeno and Yunnie gasp. I forget everything and melt from Jaemin's kiss. He looks at me with the look and smiles his cheeky smile. I smile too. At this point I can tell that we're both blushing. He grabs my hand again and we walk to class.

-

The day goes by and we keep getting looks from everyone. I mean everyone. Everyone in the grade knows. Everyone knew I "hated" Jaemin, so I suppose it makes sense for them to be surprised.

-

The end of the day reached and we stayed after school to study. Chenle didn't, he had to go home, but Jaemin and I stayed.

We went to the library and started doing our homework and studying. We sat at one of the tables, where usually a group of people sit.

About 15 minutes into us studying Jaemin gets my attention.

"I have an idea."

I look up from my homework and furrow my eyebrows.

"What if, I bring you to school everyday so you don't have to pay for gas."

I can't help but be confused. "W-What? Is that really what you wanted to say?"

He smiles and shakes his head shyly.

"What was it?"

"I was gonna say, what if we stopped studying, and get their attention." He gestures towards Jeno, Mark, Yunnie, Jisung, Haechan, and Renjun sitting a couple tables away from us.

I look over at them then back at Jaemin. "How?"

"Don't you have an art project due soon?"

"Yea..?"

"Do you have it?"

I nod my head and take it out of my bag. He stands up and sits next to me. He sits close to me.

"How can I help with it?"

"I mean I guess it's just coloring the rest of it, but if you want we can do that."

"Tell me whatever you need me to do to help."

I'm still confused on how this will get their attention, but I go with it.

"Just color with this color...there. Try to follow the style of the rest of the colors." I hand him a red colored pencil and point to where I want him to color.

"Done." He smiles.

We color for a minute in silence. Then he grabs his phone and hands me an earbud. I put it in my ear and we listen to music.

Before I know it the whole art project is almost finished and everyone was actually watching. Were we doing something? What were we doing to get their attention?

I think about what we're doing now. Nothing special, we're coloring. Sitting next to each other, our heads are close but that's not that big of a deal.. then I realize.

I notice that Jaemin has his arm wrapped around me and he's holding my free hand. I guess our heads are closer than I realized. I guess we are closer than I thought. There isn't an inch gap between us.

I look at Jaemin and he looks at me, of course, with that look. His cheeky smile forms and he leans in to kiss me.

-

We finish the project and my hand is hurting, of course. I move my fingers around and crack my knuckles. His arm is still around my shoulder and we're still holding hands. I rest my head on his shoulder and smile just a little bit.

"Does your hand hurt?" He says just a little bit louder than usual, probably to get their attention. I nod my head and his hand let's go of mine and his arm reaches back over to his side. He holds my hurting hand with the both of his and holds them. He rubs them a little bit but not a lot. His hands are cold, it feels like an icepack. It's nice.

I see from the corner of my eye Jeno, Yunnie, Haechan, and Jisung looking at us.

"You wanna go home?" Jaemin continues to hold my hand and looks at me.

"Sure."

We pack up our things and walk out of the library, holding hands.

A few seconds after we walk out, I hear footsteps behind us. I turn around and so does Jaemin. It's Jisung.

We turn back around and continue walking.

"Jumin? Jaemin?" Jisung says in his cute soft voice.

I look at Jaemin and we turn around.

"Can we talk?" Jisung looks at us.

"Sure?" I say confused since he's probably mad at us.

He turns around and looks at everyone, they aren't looking. "Can we go somewhere else?"

"Sure." Jaemin moves his head gesturing to go to the main area.

-

We sit down on the benches in the main area and Jisung stands in front of us. He looks...nervous? Sad? Worried?

"So..." He says shyly. "Uhm...I have a couple questions."

"Go ahead" I look up at him.

"Uhm, the first one I guess, Uhm, is Uhm, are you two like, Uhm...dating?"

I look at Jaemin and he looks at me. We look at Jisung and smile. "Yea."

His eyebrows raise. "Oh, okay. Uhm, then the other question was Uhm, why is everyone mad at you two and Chenle?"

Does he seriously not know!?

My eyes widen. "You don't know?"

"No! I've been wondering all day." He shakes his head.

"Well, Jisung, you have to believe us in this okay?" Jaemin looks him in the eye.

"Okay..."

"It's a long story, but I'll say the main bits." Jaemin sigs and fixes his hair. "So, Kim basically framed me, making it look like I..smoked weed, at our house. A-and Haechan, Yunnie, and Jeno didn't listen to us. They don't believe that it was Kim. So they think I did that, and now they're really mad.." Jaemin looks down, he looks sad, almost like he's gonna cry.

I hug him and kiss his cheek. I continue to comfort him though our whole conversation.

"B-But why would she do that?" Jisung says clearly surprised.

"Jisung," I sigh. "She did this to Chenle when he first moved here, we lost all of our friends, I almost lost Chenle. It was something that I know I'll never forget. But she ended up doing it again to Jaemin."

"O-oh.." He stands there shocked. "W-why don't they believe you?"

"Because she became really good 'friends' with them. So they trusted her instead of us." I sigh.

"O-oh....Uhm..I mean I believe you. Can I get them to believe you?"

"Probably not. I guess I wouldn't try. They'll only get more mad. I think we just need time and to figure it out later." I look at Jaemin to make sure he's okay.

"Aren't you still living with them?"

"Oh yea. But Jaemin and I are saying with my mom until this all gets figured out. The more space for them the better."

"Okay." He looks down awkwardly. "Well, t-that's all I was wondering. B-but should I go now because they probably know I left with you two.."

"Whatever you want." I shrug.

"I'd leave." Jaemin looks at him. "Then it won't seem like you talked to us, for all they know you just left the same time as us."

"Okay." He nods. He stands there awkwardly for a bit. "Umm..they were my ride.."

Jaemin and I smile and stand up. "We got ya." Jaemin wraps his arm around the both of us.

-

We bring Jisung home and head back to my moms. The ride was filled with the sounds of the radio, and Jaemin holding my hand with his free one.

He pulls into the driveway and we both unbuckle.

"Just wait, stay there." He says grabbing his bag and shutting his door behind him. He walks over to my side and opens my door for me. I smile, it's cute.

"What a gentleman." I step out with my bag.

He shuts the door behind me and opens the front door for me too. I can't help but smile like an idiot.

I check my phone as I sit on the couch. It's 3:07. Mom should be home around 4. Jaemin sits next to me and he checks his phone too. I got a text from Chenle.

Lele🐬

Good job you two today :)

I show the text to Jaemin and he smiles.

Me
Thanks Chenle. You did a good job helping us.

Lele🐬
I know 😁

Me
You're so stupid 😂

Lele🐬
I know 😁

I laugh at his joke. "You want to FaceTime Chenle? Maybe we can figure something out to do tomorrow, and we can tell him about Jisung."

Jaemin looks at me and turns his phone off. "Not really."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Why?"

"I want to talk to you." He whines, very cutely.

"But I want to tell Chenle." I whine back.

"You can tell him later." He puts his head on my shoulder and wraps his arms around me.

"Why are you being so clingy?" I giggle.

He sits there quietly for a bit. I wait for his response. "Because I want to, and I can." He whispers.

He wants to hug me? He wants to talk to me? He wants this?

"Because you can?" I break the short silence.

"Because I know you're at least somewhat okay with it, I assume so at least."

"Why do you think that?" I say cheekily.

"Because if I can do this," He brings his head up and takes a hand to bring my face close to his, and kisses me. "I can do something smaller, like being a little clingy."

I can't help but get flustered. He just did that! I won't ever get over him kissing me. "Because you want to?"

"Would I kiss you if I didn't want to?" He puts his head back on my shoulder and wraps his arms around me again.

I smile to myself. HE WANTS TO KISS ME!? "So, you want to kiss me?" What does that mean?!

He stays quiet for a second. "Maybe."

"What do you mean maybe?!" I joke and pull myself away to look at him. He looks surprised.

"Maybe I do want to kiss you." He smiles with his annoying but perfect cheeky smile, and gives me that look again.

I smile at him and before I know it the front door bursts open. Jaemin and I both jump.

AND THATS IT. Kind of another big chapter lmao. Let me know what you think about this whole book so far!?

Who do you think bursted through the door?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
963K 38.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
320K 9.5K 84
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...