I'm in love with my maths tea...

By ilymj143

This story is set now in the 21st century. It's about a girl named Charlie liking her teacher Mr Jackson. But... More

Chapter 1 - First day
Chapter 2 - Trouble
Chapter 3 - Doctor
Chapter 4 - Friends
Chapter 5 - Dinner
Chapter 6 - Travelling
Chapter 7 - It was an accident
Chapter 8 - Confession
Chapter 9 - Pool
Chapter 10 - Stealer
Chapter 11 - Make me yours
Chapter 12 - Suspicious
Chapter 13 - Why you wanna trip on me?
Chapter 14 - Exposed(short chapter..sorry)
Chapter 16 - Cheater(short)
Chapter 17 - Coming out
Chapter 18 - Stay over
Chapter 19 - Visit
Chapter 20 - Bunker
Chapter 21 - Double Trouble
Chapter 22 - Decision?
Chapter 24 - Baby on the way
Chapter 25 - Our house
Chapter 26 - New places
Chapter 27 - Short day
Chaptet 28 - Nandos
Chapter 29 - Family Dinner
Chapter 30 - Happy birthday part 1
Chapter 31 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 32 - Get me to a therapist!
Chapter 33 - Coming to America
Chapter 34 - Meeting the family
Chapter 35 - What a day
Chapter 36 - Crazy fair ground
Chapter 37 - Dream
Chapter 38 - Resolved the issues
Chapter 39 - See heaven's got a place for you
Chapter 40 - Stand up
Chapter 41 - Christmas!
Chapter 42 - Shut up
Chapter 43 - Do you love me?
Chapter 44 - Was i over reacting?
Chapter 46 - AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 47 - Satisfy me?
Chapter 48 - whats going on part 1
Chapter 49 - Dream world
Chapter 50 - Come on
Authors note !!!!!!!
PLAY HARD TO GET

Chapter 15 - Catch up

1.3K 53 6
By ilymj143

I don't know what to think about now, I really love Michael and he's just so...you know? But on the other hand he's cheating on me with Ms Toll?

'Snap out your thoughts...ain't you going school today?' My mom asked. I shook my head and made my way to the fridge.

'Why not darling?' She said looking at me rubbing my back.

"I think...I'm coming down with a cold" I say she crosser her arms.

'Well that's not a good excuse! You need to get your education right first time' My mom said picking my little sister up.

"Well I don't care I'm simply not going" My mom puffed and put my little sister in the car seat.

'Well okay...I'm not pleased with you' My mom said she walked out the house and shut the door.

I watched her as she put my little sister in the car and she went in and drove of to drop her to the little day care thing.

I looked up at the clock. By this time school would be starting. What am I going to do today anyways? I asked myself.

I ran up and put some clothes on and today I decided to just be in touch with some old school friends. I ran back down to the living room and switched the television on seeing the news.

I could hear what was on TV but I didn't really concentrate on what was going on. The first person I contacted was my first friend up too year 6, her names Emma. She was same race as me mixed but she was way taller than me, I'm only 5'2 and she was 5'7 and what I love about Michael too is that he's waaay taller than me too! Hes like 6'1 or something.

'Hello?' Emma said unsure who it was.

"Emma don't you remember me?" I said laughing

'Ermmm noo.... BUT your voice sounds really familiar...' She said I laughed.

"It's Charlie...old time friend?" I said and she laughed.

'Charlie!! Oh my gosh I was just thinking about you!' She said laughing

"Well I just wanted to know how you doing girl" I said she giggled.

'Well im fine thanks, I didn't really wanna go school today...parents are on a work trip'

"Oh well you can come round, I ain't at school too"

'Oh okay, you still live in that fairly big house?'

"Yup"

'Okay well I'm leaving now'

"Okay see you later" I said

'Bye hun' I hanged up and went upstairs quickly and checked myself out.

-

The doorbell rang I ran down and saw Emma, I gave her a big hug before she could even enter in!

"Oh Emma, come in" I said

'How you been girl?' She took her shoes of and came over to the living room and sat down.

"I've been good lately, came back from Florida" I said brushing my hair back. She giggled

'Thats nice! Well I've been good but I just couldn't really be bothered to go school today'

"Well school...how's it been?" I asked.

'Its okay..I've lately been accused of stealing someone's boyfriend' She simply rolled her eyes.

"Oh that sucks, give me more information"

'Well it was true, but I don't see how it's my fault...it was the boys fault who cheated on her over me' She said I nodded my head.

"So is that why you ain't going school?" She nodded.

'The worst fact of it, is that my friends ditched me over that situation' She said I patted her back in sympathy.

"Well you know I need a friend right now. I loved in the old days we use to be such good friends" I said walking to the kitchen.

"You want anything to eat or drink?"

'No I'm good... so how's mom and dad? And your sister?'

"Oh well, my parents got a divorce..my sister is pregnant... and my mom just had a baby.. " I said pouring out a glass of orange juice.

'Oh my gosh..I'm sorry to hear about that hun'

"No really it's fine..we was all fed up listening to my parents constantly shouting at eachother" She nodded her head. I took a sip of orange juice.

'Lemme ask a question' I nodded and held my orange juice.

'Have you had sex yet?' I looked at her and smiled.

"No.. not yet? Why ask Emma?" I gave her an eye.

'Oh just wondering..' She trailed of.

"What have you had it?"

'Yes of course with about 2 boys nowt...I regret it big time' I widen my eyes.

"Give me info girl" I said and she put her feet up on my lap and she already started giggling.

Michael's POV

My maths class came in, I was looking out for Charlie? But where could she be? They all sat down and I scanned again looking for Charlie? I hope she's okay...probably during class sometime I'll give her a little text.

"Okay Afternoon class" I said they all responded.

"Rhianna? You know where Charlie is?" I said.

'She said she's feeling a little ill' She looked over at Adam and he smiled.

"Oh okay..." I said

I took the register and they where all present except Charlie.

"Right okay class, we will continue from last time. I just need to do something quickly so look on the bored work in pairs" I said sitting down freezing the screen.

I got my phone out and quickly dropped Charlie a message.

"Baby you okay?"

I sat there waiting a few minutes....

"Yeh I'm fine.."

"Okay.. well why didn't you come in today?"

"I couldn't be bothered..."

"Stop..... that! I'm coming round when I finish work"

"Okay well cause my old friend is here so I'll send her out"

"Okay baby well see you later"

"kiss kiss Michael" I smiled at that and the class were all still working.

Charlie's POV

'Why you smiling?? hmm who you texting?' Emma said.

"No just my sister, she gave me a little joke" I lied. Emma nodded her head and she just looked at me.

"What?" I said covering my face.

'Oh nothing just admiring your beautiful face, and how much you've grown from primary school' She said. I laughed.

"Thanks,  your looking good too" I complimented her back.

"Oh my gosh! My mom's home" I said, she came straight into the living room.

'Oh Emma!! It's so nice to see you again dear' My mom hugged her and kissed her cheek

'How you been Em?' Emma nodded her head.

'Good good' She said. My mother looked at me and smiled.

'Well please come round any time Charlie need some company' She said.

"Well Emma said she's moving to my school..." I said. I looked at Emma and she smiled at my mom

'Oh really? That's great you guys can reunite again' My mom said walking upstairs.

'Oh your mom is so funny' Emma said. I rolled my eyes.

"So when you possibly moving over to my school?" I asked.

'Maybe sometime this month' Emma got up and she went to put her shoes on.

"Oh okay...well you when you want to come round again?"

She shrugged 'I don't know...maybe this week' She said.

"Oh okay"

'Well I'll see you sometime this week girl' As we hugged.

"Okay love ya" I said opening the door seeing her walk" I closed the door and my mom came down, all dressed and everything.

"Where you off to Mom?" I asked.

'Oh I forgot to tell you, we are all having a dinner party at my boss's house, so Grace is sleeping upstairs please baby sit her for me'

"Oh okay....well enjoy... what time will you be home?" I asked. She poped her eyes out and laughed.

'Hopefully not too late...but if you need anything call your dad or sister to come home' She said kissing my cheek

'Okay love you Char bye' She grabbed her bag and went.

I walked upstairs seeing my little sister sleeping in her cot.

"Baby homes free;;)"

'Ahh okay well I'm packing up now! I'll be there in a few <3'

"Okay love see ya"

'Byee' 

I haven't spoken to Adam since we came back but we still are food friends...

"Adam!!"

'Charlie!!!'

"How you been?"

'good....you?'

"nm"

'miss our good times</3'

I left the message there while I answered the door seeing to was Michael.

I dragged him inside and hugged him.

'Oh Charlie...you don't understand! I missed seeing your beautiful face today' He said looking at me.

"Oh babe missed you too" I replied back with a kiss on his cheek.

He walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"What you looking at cute face?" I said as I got ontop of him and laid on him.

'Looking at you Charlie' He replied.

The TV was already on so we just watched random stuff till it got to sleeping with the parents.

"Wouldn't it be so calm if toy could come any time? But this stupid law says minors and majors are illegal.. " I trailed of..I heard him hmm'ing.

"Mr Jackson?"

'Yes'

"When will you carry on with your career of singing?" I asked.

'Well... I still do some recording and I keep contact with my manager...' He said.

"Oh Michael! why don't you do that? Why don't toy quit teaching and go to the big life?" I said leaning of his chest looking at him.

'Well.. I love teaching...and the pop life is too much I think'

"How?" I questioned

'See, as we are going out..the paparazzi will catch us and class me as a pedo...' His brown eyes submerged into my eyes.

"Okay.. well I still think that will be excellent life" I said.

'Oh you know who you should meet in my family!' Michael said going through my hair.

"who?" I started rubbing on his chest.

'My sister Janet' He said..

"Well wouldn't she judge you baby for liking me?" I asked. He continued going through my hair with his fingers.

'No...'

'Is that a baby crying?' Michael asked. I got up from his chest and stretched.

"uh that's Grace" I said. He got up and held my hand

'Dont worry Charlie lemme get her for you' Michael said walking up the stairs already.

While I was waiting for Michael I looked on my phone and saw his phone just laying there....

Hmm just what usually girlfriends would do...

I unlocked his phone and went straight to his messages..

Lately he texted me....Janet... LaToya... Jermaine..... Mr Clef....Boss....and Ms Toll. I went straight into Ms Toll message.

"Oh yes Michael please come back" I mumbled to myself reading the message.

I looked and saw Michael do a Love heart? And she did a kiss face....

"Why you got a gf? I'm so jels Michael" I mumbled to myself again reading out her message.

I heard Michael coming down so I came out the message and locked his phone and out it back. 

Michael came down holding Grace.

'Shes so cute' Michael said. I faked laughed and he did a straight face.

'Stop fake laughing' He ordered me and I smiled and acctually laughed properly.

Michael sat next to me and chucked his phone on my lap.

'Grace is back sleeping' Michael said looking at her.

"You want a baby?" I questioned. He looked at me and raised one eye up.

'Yes... that would be lovely to have a family' He said smiling at me.

"Well why don't you put Grace upstairs and let's bang" I said kissing his lips.

'No... I don't have any condoms' He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well im coming round yours tomorrow" I said.

The door was shuffling open.

'Whos that?' Michael said..

"I...I dunno" I panicked.

'Oh it's just me Charlie' My sister came in laughing...

"Oh good..how you know Michael was here?"

'His car' replied. She came over and took Grace from Michael, and went upstairs.

I looked at Michael and kissed his lips.

'Ive got to get going now' Michael said looking at his phone

"No.... why!" I asked Holding on his hand.

'Need to..erm mark some books for tomorrow' He said.. is he lying??

"Okay... well remember... I'm coming tomorrow" I said as he walked to the door.

I gave him a kiss... very long kiss. until he broke it...

"Okay baby see you"

'Bye' He said shutting the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 255 11
Michael Jackson is a grocery worker and he has a speech problem. Over the years, since he was a kid, all he every got was bullying and abuse from his...
16.4K 184 45
ENJOY! And happy reading!
11.9K 187 33
Michael Jackson and the reader play pranks on each other. 😈 REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! 😈
261K 6.7K 21
"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it." Cynthia Micheals has just about everything wrong with her as is possible. Sh...