Chapter 33 - Coming to America

Everything is soo different here from the UK!  It's busy..but they drive on the right side of the road where as London drives on the left side!

'Its really busy you know so you better hold onto my hand tight baby' Michael said as we crossed over from the lights with our suitcases.

"So this is where we are meeting your brother Jermaine?" He nodded and smiled at me.

'It looks like him over there!' Michael waved and Jermaine waved back.. Wow they kind of do look a like Jermaine is good looking too.

Michael just left me with the heave big old ugly luggage standing around looking like a complete idiot. I know they havnt seen eachother for long...but can't his brother come over here!

'Hey so Jermaine this is my girl I've been talking to you all about Charlie, Charlie this is Jermaine my brother' I smile and he smiles back giving me a hug.

'So let's our your luggage in the car then and we'll drive you over to your hotel' I nod.

-

We drive around and Michael obviously sits at the front with his brother and I'm in the back chilling looking out the window. I can't help it but look at Jermaine through the car mirror and I think he can see me looking...but I mean cause I've just meet him and...

I got out the car while Michael was in the back taking the luggage out.

'Charlie here's my number just incase okay?' He smiled and handed it over to me.

I put it in my pocket and watched the boys doing the work.

Jermaine looks over at Michael and they shut the boot.

'Come on Char' Michael says as I follow behind them. We enter the hotel and there was a receptionist at the desk.

'Hi gentlemen and lady how can I help?' She says in her American accent.

'Yeh my girlfriend and I booked a room for at least 2 weeks'

'oh alright lemme look on the system... Last name?'

'Jackson' Right Michael named both of us Jackson...

'Okay right I got you...you guys from London right?' She looks at me and smiled.

"Yeh" I said. She hands Michael the keys and tells him the directions where to go.

'Well thank God cause your pregnant we are on the second floor' I press the lift button and Jermaine says bye to us.

'I'll see you guys tomorrow' He says walking out.

Michael and I get into the left and get of, we walk to our room which is actually really really big, there's a king bed and a spare one bed and the television is big and wow.

'Welcome to my home world baby' He says pulling me ontop of him in the king bed. We kiss for about a minute or so and I get up taking of Mt shoes and we drag the 2 suitcases over to the bed.

-

About 2 hours later we make ourself feel at home, we left some of our clothes in the suitcases and some out in the wardrobes and we set up all the kitchen and bathroom stuff.

'Alright so what you wanna do Charlie?' I shrug as it's my first time over in America.

"Well do you remember what's where over in America?"

'a few' Michael laughed as he took his top of showing of his abs and just a few dots of vitiligo...

"Well I would like to see where you did your recording..."