Chapter 44 - Was i over reacting?

I'm such a jerk. A jerk chicken so angry I got the plane and came all the way back to London. Everyone hates me. Katie suggested it to me and I took it. Why? Now I bet Michael is having a even more time his "ex" is not in the state anymore!

I look at my mom and she looks at me with a smile brighter than ever before.

"Starting back at scratch again how does it feel?" I shrug.

"I don't know and I don't really care" I said looking at her.

She started rubbing her tummy and looked back at me again.

"Well into a college now which is different everyone is nice..my age" I say as Rob my mother's boyfriend comes in with Grace.

"Hello Charlie everything kool!" He said sitting next to my mom.

"I guess so yeh thanks" I said getting up and walk over to the kitchen to pour myself some tropical juice.

"Anyways is there any hot boys over there you like...your age?" Rob shouted and I herd my mom laugh.

I walk back in with my juice and laugh too.

"Ha ha..very...FUNNY" I sit down and eye Rob.

"And no. I miss Michael.." I smiled.

"Oh well you've been saying this since you came back, we need you back together" My mom said.

"Please I beg of you mom, your like the live expert" I laugh and so does Rob.

"Well of course she is" He kiss her on the cheek.

I get a message from Janet and I open it.

Oh my, miss you round here. I mean you guys will get back anything...I'll help okay? Michael misses you SO much like it's just too much. That girl he chose for his video...he done it but now...she's gone. And he realises he loves you and he was a jerk he said. xx

I look at my parents.

"I'm calling America is that okay?"

"Michael?! Oh my God!" I look at Rob.

"No his sister Janet okay brb right?" I said walking and get the house phone.

I dial Janet number and she picks up.

"Hello?"

"Janet Janet it's Charlie" I said and she screams well quietly.

"Fuck I've missed you SO much it's unbelievable" I laugh.

"Me too girl" I say

"Michael... He misses you"

"WHAT finally now?" I say sarcastically

"I mean you know I love you Charlie... Please?" I hear a change in voice.

I stop breathing. Blinking. Immediately. Michael..Michael's voice?

"What?" I sqy breathlessly.

"What? What is I love you Charlie.." He says softly.

"Really? Is that it? How comes. Over here too media is spreading you and Tatianna are dating?" I say coldly.

"Really? No. I'm sorry..I-"

"You didn't mean too? That's what you always say huh? I didn't mean to? Well if you didn't. Prove it. Show you care more"

"I will. I deffinatly will"

"I'm so glad this baby is not in my tummy right now cause you would be the shit father being a jerk head, hiding behind my back" I start crying.

"Having sex behind my back, have-" I can't speak anymore till my mom came in the room and rubbed my back.

I looked over at her and wiped my tears.

"Put it on loud speaker" my mom mouthed.

"Charlie please"

"It's true Michael just listen, I love you. You are like everything to me..then what do you do?! OH FUCK-"

My mom cut me off and patted my back.

"Ayh let him talk..don't say nothing see what he says.." my mom mouthed I nodded.

"Go on then Michael your turn to speak..I've done enough" I sniffed and rubbed my eyes.

"Firstly Charlie..I am truly honestly sorry that I made you upset and like you don't trust me anymore. I have always loved you..and still do no matter what"

"Okay."

"I'm coming down tomorrow" I look at my mom she looks at me and nods.

"Also Charlie, I don't use you...just cause your 17 and I'm 21..(what's 9+10? 21 YOU STUPID no I'm not..)"

My mom nods to that and smiles.

"He loves you sweetheart" I feel like crying.

"I love you Michael.." I say with shame

"I love you even more baby, I'm sorry...do you forgive me?"

I look at my mom and we see Rob walking into the room and sat on my bed.

"Come tomorrow and we'll talk.."

"Okay baby..I love you...remember that...I'm sorry okay?"

"Okay..love you too..."

"Bye.."

"Tell Janet I said bye thanks.."

"Okay hun bye"

I hang up and look at the 2 adults infront of me

"Okay so basically he's coming down..to see you? Chat things out right..?" Rob said. And I nodded.

"Put it that way yeh, but I wanna relax..can we do something?" I asked, my mom looked at Rob and nodded.

"Okay I guess..where too? Cause we gotta take Grace too" My mom said getting up her seat.

Mom left the room just Rob and I in silence..

"You love Michael I can see that...show him when he comes back"

"I will but how? He might think I'm throwing myself at him of I give him another chance"

"Hun, blow the chance see what he does if he treats you right he's the one, just go for it daughter" He smiles.

"Thanks Dad" I gave him a hug

"What so even jump in bed with him after?" I laughed and he laughed too.

"Just show, you love him..if he brings something from America baby he loves you"

I think about it...I love Michael I miss him...was I over reacting?