Things Are Different

By theofficialstories

Noel Kardashian-West is one of the most talented young music influencers in the world. His step-dad being Kan... More

Chapter 1: Runaway
Chapter 2: Runaway
Chapter 3: Tek Time
Chapter 4: Tek Time
Chapter 5: Keep Calm
Chapter 6: Keep Calm
Chapter 7: Keep Calm
Chapter 8: POV
Chapter 9: POV
Chapter 10: Morning After
Chapter 11: Let Me
Chapter 12: Voices In My Head
Chapter 13: Hold Your Hand
Chapter 14: Drank In My Cup
Chapter 15: Accidents Happen
Chapter 16: Self Control
Chapter 17: Love
Chapter 18: Smile
Chapter 19: Sometimes
Chapter 20: Celebration
Chapter 21: New Crib
Chapter 22: The Appointment
Chapter 23: a beautiful ext
Chapter 24: Meanwhile...
Chapter 25: patch it up
Chapter 26: oh new york!
Chapter 28: while in new york
Chapter 29: studio
Chapter 30: i'm coming out
Chapter 31: pre-show
Chapter 32: showtime
Chapter 33: oscars
Chapter 34: the morning after
Chapter 35: all love
Chapter 36: Part 2: studio tingz
Chapter 37: lazy dayz
Chapter 38: Like A Version Part 1
Chapter 39: Like a Version Part 2
Chapter 40: Like A Version Part 3
Chapter 41: Like a Version Part 4
Chapter 42: Like A Version Part 5
Chapter 43: GONE, GONE, GONE

Chapter 27: intermission

653 23 0
By theofficialstories

"Noel's performing on Good Morning America you guys!" Kylie squished my face squeezing me into the frame for her Snapchat. We were heading to New York right now on our private plane. Me, Kendall, Kylie, Aunt Khloe, Uncle Scott and Aunt Kourtney with P, Mase and Reign were on this plane while my parents, siblings, Lovely and Cory were on the other.

I smiled, despite her squishing my face, into the camera as Kendall kissed my other cheek. "Times Square be there or be square." I winked as she giggled. Ending the snap, Kylie typed out a caption as I scrolled through my twitter feed.

"Is Trevante going to be there?" Kendall asked. "Yes, he's flying in tomorrow and we're both leaving Saturday to get to the Oscars on Sunday." I answered with a smile.

"Aww you two are goals!" Kylie squealed as Kourtney giggled. I felt a blush creeping up my neck as Kendall joined in on the laughter. "So do I have to give him the uncle speech?" Scott rose his eyebrow.

"What is the uncle speech exactly?" I rose my eyebrow. "You know, don't hurt you or I'll hurt him." He shrugged like it was the most easiest explanation in the world. "Scott I'm pretty sure Trevante would beat you into a pulp if he wasn't so sweet." Kourtney burst with laughter. Scott scowled at her as I joined her in laughter, softer than hers.

"I don't think you need to. If anything I'll hurt him before he hurts me Scotty but thank you anyway." I smiled. "Noely you're not a heartbreaker either." Kendall cooed. I rolled my eyes playfully. "You guys are annoying." I chuckled looking back at my twitter feed.

"So I need you guys to listen to these two songs I'm thinking about performing at GMA." I pulled out my laptop to pull up the songs. "Are they about anything in particular?" Kylie asked. "No Kyls." I chuckled to myself lightly. "These are more of feel good songs I recorded with Vic and TM88." I explained.

"Ok, are there any songs about any of us?" She asked as everyone around the table tuned into the exchange. "No, nothing in particular. I did make songs about Jaden though if you want the context of the songs. And I have earlier songs about a lot of things if you want to hear." I answered truthfully acknowledging everyone at the table. After all the people around this table was the people I trusted the most. Most people would think I'd talk to my aunt Khloe about things but she moved away with my Uncle Lamar and I got closer to my Aunt Kourtney because of it.

"Yeah sure Noel. Just send me things, I know me and your Aunt didn't work out but I was around you your whole life so don't be afraid to talk to me." Scott told me. He seemed genuine in what he spoke making me smile soft. "Sure Scotty, I'll send some as soon as I land." I nodded. "I want to be included on the email too!" Kendall chimes in as well as head nods from Kylie and Kourtney. "Okay." I smiled pulling up the songs.

"Okay this is what I'm thinking about opening the show with." I clicked on the song sitting back as the opening chords played from the laptop speakers.

I watched as Kendall's face contorted into excitement as the song played on. Kourtney and Scott's expression neutral as he listened to the song. Kylie squeezing my arm in excitement as well.

"That was so good!" Kendall exclaimed as soon as it faded out, the sample not even stopping completely. "No seriously! That was so good! I can already see you performing it!" Kylie cheesed squeezing my arm. "Definitely Noel! I love it! You said you recorded this with Vic?" Kourtney leaned in with a smirk.

"Keeks, we're just friends. He battles a lot of things that I battled and battle with so we just catch up from time to time." I explained. "Yeah but last time we heard about him he too put his hands on you." She rose her eyebrow. "We made up after that. No hard feelings about it. Trust me that was just the tip of the iceberg." I told her wearily.

"Anyway, Scotty. What do you think about it?" I changed the conversation back sharply, leaving no room for discussion. "I love it, I can't wait to see the crowd explode when you perform it." He chuckled noticing my change but understanding. "Have you ran it by Ye yet?" He asked.

I nodded with a smile. "He's incorporating everything into the show. He's more excited than me for this." I laughed softly. "Okay, song number 2." I clicked on the track gaging everyone's facial expressions as it played.

"That's a hit!" Kourtney cheered as soon as the song finished. "It's so catchy!" She told me. "You should release this tomorrow so they at least know this one." Kylie suggested. "Kanye said the same thing. It might be in SoundCloud today just need some art." I nodded.

"I'm so excited for this and the Oscars. If Moonlight doesn't win it's rigged!" Kendall exclaimed. "Definitely! And I'm not biased." I winked with a chuckle.

Throughout the flight my Aunts asked me a lot of questions ranging from music to my personal life. I skated around a lot of them but the ones I did answer they listened to intently. My Uncle Scott listened to everything. He nodded to let me know he understood everything I was saying but didn't ask any questions.

Landing in New York I was ushered in the car with my mom as we had a therapy appointment as soon as we touched down.

//

List of songs Noel sent to his Aunts & Uncle:

17 the Album

DEVASTATED

Wings ft. Noel K

WILD

Chanel ft. Noel K

Twisted

Used To

White Ferrari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.9K 70
GxG Y/N has had a crush on Kendall since the day they met. When Kylie finds out she only wants to help get the pair together, as she can see that the...
1M 21.6K 92
𒊹ī¸Ž đ™ĸ𝙮 𝙧𝙚đ™Ĩđ™Ē𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤đ™Ŗ'𝙨 đ™Ŗ𝙚đ™Ģ𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙚đ™Ŗ đ™Ŧ𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 Kassandra or Kass Jenner as she prefers is an singer, songwriter, actor, model...
411K 7.7K 58
Nineteen year old Charlotte Evans life is not ordinary. She is no other than the best friend of Kylie Jenner, and the rest of the Kardashian-Jenner f...
118K 3.6K 40
NO SPOILERS!!!!