The Great Book of One-Shots

By AngelGirl768

A collection of Crundee one-shots and whatever requests I'm given~ More

Hiya
Bullied (Part 1)
Bullied (Part 2)
Kicked Out (Part 1)
Kicked Out (Part 2)
Thunder (Part 1)
Thunder (Part 2)
Sick
Tag, You're It (Part 1)
Tag, You're It (Part 2)
Tag, You're It (Part 3)
Christmas in America
New Years
Derp (Part 1)
Derp (Part 2)
The Neko And The Inu*
Late-Night Convesations
Journal
Pain
Valentines Day
Sacrifice
Snapped
Two Years
Heat*
Possessed
AN - Quick Edit
Forms
Merman
Potion Effects*
In Life & In Death
Flower Shop
Twisted Love
Haptephilia*
The Servant
The Servant's Past
Scars*
Piercings*
The Party
Friends*
The Angel & The Demon*
Nerves
Nutella*
Daddy*
Father's Day
Fight
Tattoos*
Marking
Disbelief
Switch*
Lifeguard
Dragon*
Hanahaki
Ben and the Beast*
Kinks*
The Letter
Eavesdropping
The Storm
Flexible*
Top*
Twins
Paralysis
Drunk*
Ian's Kinks*
Sorry*
Confidence*
Tagged
Photos
Choose
Day 19: Barely Legal*
Presents
Loss
Nightmares
AN - End?
Near*
The Club*
War
Drugged*
Party
Psych ward
Crundeeklez*
Consequences
Crush
Yesss*
Recording*
Claustrophobia
Captive*
Broken
Secrets*
Prince
Writing
Tattoos
Quiet*
Future
Sharing*
Distracted*
Gentle*
Lies
Separated
Caught*
First*
Unexpected
Punishments*
Fire
Reunited
Plugged*
AN - Future

Costumes*

271 7 10
By AngelGirl768

I interrupt the regularly scheduled requests for a Halloween special~ Aaaand since you guys seem to like smut so much, I decided to make it a smutty, smutty special ;)

Warning: smut, cursing

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ian smirked as he looked at his reflection in the mirror and flexed, the cut off sleeves of his shirt revealing his muscles.

He would usually never wear something like this, but, after hearing his lover say that he still wanted to dress up for Halloween, he had gotten an idea and said that he'd take care of their costumes.

So, here he was, standing in their bathroom, dressed in a sexy police officer costume which he had replaced the flimsy plastic handcuffs of for a fuzzy pair he had taken from a box of sex toys stored in their closet. If things went according to plan, they'd be getting quite a use in a bit.

Checking the time again, Ian grinned, knowing Ben would be home any minute now. It felt like the smaller had been gone all day and the older couldn't wait to put his plan into action. He heard the front door open and grinned wider before heading downstairs to meet his lover.

He stood in the living room, just outside of the entrance to the hallway, and made a finger gun with his right hand and held it with the other, pointing it towards Ben. He smirked at the red that appeared on the smaller's cheeks before speaking up in his best cop voice, "You have the right to remain sexy." He smirked wider as the other's cheeks darkened, "Now, get your hands where I can see them."

Ben hesitated before holding his hands up on either side of his head and giving a small smirk as he decided to go along with whatever was happening. "Oh, Officer, what are you going to do to me?"

The older looked Ben up and down with a smirk, "You're under arrest for being a naughty, naughty boy."

Ben responded in a teasing voice, "Oh am I?" A short pause, "Then you're just going to have punish me," he smirked wider, "Sir."

Ian bit his lip to keep from roughly slamming his lips against the younger's and spoke in a dark, sing song voice, "If you insist."

He moved behind the smaller and grabbed the his wrists, holding them behind his back as he lead the other upstairs. He froze in the middle of their room before leaning down to the smaller's ear, "Those are no clothes for a prisoner."

"H-Huh?" The question was asked in genuine curiosity.

The older smirked as he ran a hand down Ben's side, making him shiver, "These are much too fun and colorful for a prisoner."

Ben blushed and gave a confused look, "Oh?"

Ian gently pushed him towards the bathroom and spoke in a low voice, "Let's get you out of these and into something more suitable for the naughty prisoner you are."

The smirk lingered on Ian's face as he undressed the smaller one piece of clothing at a time, leaving more teasing touches than not. He watched as Ben blushed when even his underwear was pulled off and smirked wider as he turned to the counter to grab the black and white pile of fabric he had left there.

The smaller's face went bright red as the short, low cut, body hugging dress was pulled onto him. He stared in embarrassment at his reflection, small dress striped to resemble an old fashioned prisoner outfit with a black box across his chest containing a prisoner ID number.

He was pulled out of his trance of staring at himself quite literally as Ian dragged him back into the bedroom. He let himself be pushed onto the bed and let Ian move his hands above his head, where he was handcuffed to the headboard.

"There, now that the little prisoner can't escape," Ian smirked, "it's time for your punishment." He finished his sentence by closing the gap between him and his lover with a passionate kiss.

He gave the smaller a second kiss before licking across his lips and slipping his tongue into the other's mouth. He ran his tongue over all the sensitive spots before pulling away and leaving butterfly kissed down the smaller's jaw and neck.

He smirked into a last kiss as Ben let out small gasps and moans before biting down on his neck and getting a louder gasp. He listened to the beautiful sounds as he left more hickeys and smirked wider as he bit the other's sweet spot.

Ben loudly gasped at the sudden surge of pleasure and let out a long moan. He felt Ian suck harder and moaned more at the amazing feeling.

He gasped in surprise as his dress was hiked up and blushed hard as a hand rubbed his inner thighs and around his crotch. He moaned as his sensitive skin was touched and strained against his handcuffs, wanting to dig his nails into the older's back.

He whined as Ian rubbed closer and closer to his hard member, letting out a cry as the older pulled his hands away right before touching it. 

He moved his hips upwards, hoping for any sort of friction and whined again as his hips were pushed back down. He gasped and instinctively arched his back as he finally felt a light stroke to his aching member. He moaned as he was teasingly stroked some more and whined as the hand moved back to his thighs.

Ian dragged his fingertips lightly up and down his lover's thighs, smirking at the gasps and whines he got as the other struggled against his cuffs. He smirked wider as he moved his fingers back up and changed his direction to go towards the smaller's entrance.

Ben moaned as the older rubbed his fingers around his hole and whined as the other got up, quickly grabbing the lube, before getting back between his legs.

He whined and struggled as Ian slowly spread lube around him, taking his time to do as much teasing as possible. The smaller let out desperate sounds, just wanting something in him already.

Ian smirked at the sounds and decided to let the other have what he wanted. He slipped a finger in and smirked wider at the gasp he got. He wiggled it around, teasing Ben a bit more, before adding a second.

He slowly scissored the smaller a bit to get him used to the feeling of his fingers being in him before moving them together and bending them into a hook like shape. He straightened his fingers and bent them again, bringing little waves of pleasure with each movement.

Ben moaned as his lover repeated the action over and over before gasping as Ian starting doing something else.

The older straightened his fingers and pushed them in deep before pulling them out and shoving them back in.

He thrust his fingers in and out, going harder and faster with each one. He kept going until Ben gasped and slightly arched his back, precum starting to leak out. Smirk crossing his face, he moved his fingers to jab into the smaller's prostate with each thrust and kept doing that as the younger came.

He didn't stop until the orgasm was completely over and slowly pulled his fingers out. He listened to Ben moan, too distracted by the after feelings of his orgasm to notice Ian strip his lower half and lube himself up.

Ben gasped as he felt Ian press against him and moaned as he pushed in. He moaned in slight pain as his over sensitive body was slowly thrust in and out of and moaned louder as he felt another orgasm building up.

Ian focused on the smaller's feelings as he went in and out, forcing his own pleasure aside as he brought more to his lover. He smirked as Ben gasped and came again, but didn't stop. He kept going until the smaller had two more orgasms and was panting hard.

Only then, he pulled out, making Ben moan at the feeling, and let the smaller rest for a moment as he released one of the cuffs and recuffed him, this time away from the headboard.

He flipped Ben onto knees with his chest against the sheets, making the pool of cum that had been on the smaller's stomach run down his chest and soak into the fabric of his dress. He smirked at the moan he got as he spread the smaller's legs apart and the loud moan he got as he pushed back in and fucked his lover deep, making him loudly moan nonstop.

Ben screamed as he came again and felt his weak body shake as the pleasure ran through him. Ian held him up and and he whimpered as he realized his lover wasn't slowing.

He could do and think nothing but moans, gasps, whimpers, and screams as he was brought to his sixth orgasm of the night. He panted hard and whined as he felt Ian pull out. He let the older change their position again and gave a pleading look with his cloudy eyes as he realized exactly what position they were in.

Ian was now laying on his back with Ben straddled across his lap, dirty dress bunched around his waist. The older smirked as he held Ben's hips and helped guide him down, onto his member.

Ben loudly moaned as Ian went deeper and deeper into him until he was all the way in. He shook as he sat on Ian's lap, cuffed hands resting on the older's still clothed stomach.

He played with the fabric of the costume shirt, too tired and sore to want to do what he was supposed to.

A moment passed before a commanding voice growled, "Bounce."

Ben whimpered and did as he was told, slowly moving himself up and back down again. He paused and grabbed fist fulls of the blue fabric before shakily moving up and down again.

A few more slow, shaky bounces and Ian growled again, "Faster."

Ben whimpered and tried to go faster, his body already so sensitive that every movement hurt. He managed a few reasonably fast bounces before gasping and stopping as he came again.

"Keep going."

His lip trembled as he tried to think of a response, but obeyed as no words would come to him. He bounced until he was shaking so much he could barely rise up an inch before collapsing back down. He whimpered as he felt hands on his hips and cried out as he felt himself be lifted up. Tears fell down his cheeks as he was pushed back down and Ian thrust up, going deeper and harder into him than before.

He cried as Ian lifted him again and pushed him down hard. A few more times and Ben was gasping and shaking uncontrollably as yet another orgasm ran through him.

He whimpered and gasped as Ian lifted him all the way off and whimpered again as their positions were flipped again so that he was back on his back with the older between his legs.

Ian pushed back in, making his lover let out a sob at how much pain it caused him. He started thrusting again, hard and deep, still forcing his own pleasure aside as Ben sobbed and gasped.

The smaller let out a broken scream and cried harder as he had another orgasm. The waves of pleasure so strong and overwhelming that he barely felt anything other than pain. What little of that usually addicting pleasure he got was no longer enough to make the orgasm feel good in any way.

Ben whimpered as he felt himself getting close again and dreaded what he knew was about to happen. His back weakly arched and he kept crying as he came again.

White dripped down his sides and he didn't know how much more his body could handle. Though, he was pretty sure he did know what game Ian was playing.

Hoping he was wrong, he stuttered out a small, "S-st-top..."

He got the dreaded smirk in return, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. You know you have beg." The sing song voice confirmed what he didn't want to hear.

Ben could barely think enough to get out the one word, how was he supposed to beg for this to stop?

He whimpered and cried some more, "P-p-ple-please!" He whimpered uncontrollably, "P-ple-please... s-s-stop..."

A dark smirk, "Stop what?"

Ben let out a sob and cried harder and he felt another orgasm getting close, "S-s-stop fucking m-me!" His body jolted in pain as more white added to the pool on his stomach. "I-it... h-huuuuurts..." he sobbed.

"Hmmm? But I thought you liked pain?"

"Th-this is too much! It h-hurts so baad..."

"Well, maybe I would stop if you said the magic word."

"P-please! Please stop Ian! P-please, please, please, pleeease, pleeeaaase stop!"

A dark, amused smirk, "Stop what?"

Completely and utter desperation came over Ben, "Please stop fucking m-me! Please Ian! Pleeeease! I c-can't take this anymore! Please! J-just get out of me! Please! Please, please, please, pleeease, pleeeeeaaaase! It hurts so, so, so, so much! Please! Just stop fucking me! Please! I don't want to come anymore! Please, please, please!" He sobbed as he finished.

"I guess your punishment could be over if you promise to be a good boy from now on."

"I-I will! I'll be a good boy! I promise!"

"You sure?"

"Yes! I'll be the best boy you know- the best boy in the world! J-just stop fucking me! Please! I don't want to come again!"

"Hmmm, I'll take that," a disbelieving happiness crossed Ben's face, "but, I can't let you have all the fun." Happiness was replaced with fear, "Don't worry, it'll just be a little longer."

Ben whined and sobbed as he was harshly thrust into, sobbing harder at the stabbing pain of his twelfth orgasm. He cried as Ian kept going and his breath hitched as he felt hot cum finally filling him. He smiled as he sobbed, knowing Ian was done, and made whimpers of pain as the older pulled out.

Ian watched as his cum spilled out and ran down Ben's already slick thighs, the long session having helped build up an extra large load. He pulled Ben's dress back down, sticky stains now covering most of the costume.

He leaned down with a soft smile and gently kissed the other, getting a whimper from the action. He ran a hand through sweat soaked curls as he kissed his lover again, getting a small, pained moan, before unlocking the handcuffs.

He set the cuffs aside and crawled back onto the dirty, damp bed. He lied by Ben and kissed his cheek, causing a small moan from even that, before speaking with a smirk, "Was that enough of a punishment for you?"

Ben let out a long groan before speaking, "I won't be able to walk for a week, Ian."

Ian raised an eyebrow, "Only a week?"

"Shut up." The smaller groaned, the strain of trying to speak loudly affecting his extremely over sensitive body.

Ian smirked in response and leaned down to kiss the other, "Love you too, Benny Boo." He smiled at the small moan the kiss had caused and held the smaller close, getting a loud, slightly pained moan from the movement. He soothingly rubbed a hand over the smaller's side, getting a content sigh and a few small moans.

It didn't take long for younger snuggle against the older's chest and fall fast asleep, body impossibly sore and weak from over sensitivity and over stimulation.

Ian smiled and pulled the other a bit closer before pressing a kiss to his forehead. Ben may of been peacefully sleeping for now, but that adorable face would be the same one making the older cook for, bathe, and dress him until his body calmed down enough to let him move comfortably again.

Sure, Ian like to pushed how far he could tease and make his lover beg, but Ben would push his 'it hurts too much to do that' card just as much, if not even more.

It was going to be a long two and a half weeks for Ian, part of which Ben could secretly move perfectly fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2696 words! Woo, this ended up being a pretty long one eh?

Anyways, happy Halloween guys! 

Hope you enjoyed!

Requests always open!!

~Angel ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 826 12
A little collection of Maylor one-shots (Prompts accepted through pm☺️)
49K 591 34
I'll take requests for oneshots 🔴almost smut 🟢smut ⚫️angst 🟡fluff 🟠almost smut and fluff ⚪️angst and fluff
4.7K 102 40
Hello my people! this will be Whittyxreader oneshots, feel free to request!:)
16.5K 190 20
I been wanting to do this for a while so I give my book. I will try my best. I also love Percy Jackson series. Also I take requests.