Feels like Magic - SetoSolace

GottaLuvYoutube által

Brice is selected to be taught Sorcery by an individual instructor. The first few lessons are fine, but what... Több

1. Chosen
2. It Couldn't Be
3. Seto
4. The First Lesson
5. Enchanting
6. Sparks
7. Trouble
8. Tears
9. Begin the Countdown
10. Painful Days
11. Sacrifice
12. Waiting
13. Confessions
14. Inching Towards the Edge
15. Welcome to Hell
16. Crying
17. Rejuvenation
18. Ghost
19. Morgue
20. Fun
21. Decisions
22. Surprise
23. Life with You
24. Reception
25. Graveyards
26. A Big Step
27. Settling In
28. Dinner with a Spaceman
29. Telling the Truth
30. Into the Future
31. Our Little Secret
32. He's Back...?
33. Alone with Ty
35. Excited
36. Losing Him
HALLELUJAH!! (SEQUEL)
Sequel Details - AND MY STORY'S ON GOOGLE!!?

34. Manipulation

1.7K 61 20
GottaLuvYoutube által

Seto's POV

Ty runs his tongue along my bottom lip, and I pull away. "Ty, no." I say. "Please!" He pleads. I just couldn't stand to see him sad. "Ty..." I say, grabbing his hand. "We're both married. To different people. We can't do this to them." I say, making a serious face. "Fine" He sighs, leaning back and staring at the ceiling. Tears form in his eyes, and one slides down his face. "Hey, don't worry, they'll wake up soon." I say softly, gently brushing his bangs to the side with my hand. He smiles a little, then grabs my hand. He intertwines our fingers and we sit there in silence. Ty continues to stare at the ceiling, not saying anything.

I scoot closer to him and put my arm around his shoulder, before pecking his cheek. "Want to watch some TV or something?" I ask, and he nods. I grab the remote from the coffee table and hand it to him. "Nah, you choose" He sighs, gripping my hand tighter. I could tell he was depressed about Adam. I nod, then turn the TV on.

"Want to watch a scary movie?" I ask, going on Netflix. "Sure" He says, and I put it on Saw. I turn out the lights to give the room a scary effect, and cuddle up close to Ty. He puts an arm around me, and I lean my head on his shoulder. Occasionally, I would get scared at a part of the movie, so I dug my head into Ty's chest. I sure did miss Brice. Ty just didn't feel the same.

"I'll be right back" Ty says, getting up from the couch. "Where are you going?" I ask, my eyes following him as he walks out. "Don't worry about it, I'll be right back" He says with a wink. I hear the door open and close, and a car start up and drive away.

I sigh, then turn back to the movie. Where is he going? I keep asking myself, before someone stumbles in the room, rubbing their head.

"What the hell happened?" Adam asks, scrunching his face in pain. "Adam! You're awake!" I shout, running over to him. "Where's Ty?" He asks, his eyes darting around the room. "I don't know. He just left, saying he'd be right back." I say simply, and Adam's eyes go wide. "Is he alright?" Adam asks anxiously, and I nod. "He's fine" I say simply, and Adam let's out a sigh of relief.

Hey guys! So...um...got my phone working again! ^·^ And, I just wanted to say that I will be starting a new story soon, so look out for it! I was thinking of calling it "In Love with My Savior - Skylox". What do you think? -Katelyn

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.2K 25
A history teacher gets hired as an actress to Hamilton, as an understudy for Eliza. Unknowingly, one of the other cast members likes the teacher way...
64.8K 3.2K 20
Brice G. Solace's kingdom, lead by his father, has been undergoing a war with the sorcerers for many years. Brice was once again leading his troops i...
94.2K 2.9K 38
Seto has been to hell and back. Dad abusive, and mom gone. Not to mention he is a sorcerer. In the kingdom of ButterSolace, sorcerers are not treated...
203K 12.7K 55
A person with common sense would know what to do after acknowledging the situation and fully understanding what events will occur in the future if th...