29. Telling the Truth

Jason's POV

As we all prepare to walk out of the door, I get my helmet and prepare to put it on, but I then feel a hand on my shoulder from behind. I turn around to see Tyler, who quickly kisses my forehead while no one's looking. I begin blushing again and so does he, before Seto calls him and he has to go. 

That night I lie awake in bed, not being able to take my mind off of Tyler. He clearly likes you. Why else would he hold your hand or kiss your forehead? My mind keeps telling me over and over again. I couldn't stop thinking about him, or what Mitch and Jerome would say. Am I too young to date? Would they let me love Tyler?

I decide that I couldn't fight it any longer. I had to tell my parents the truth. I hop out of bed and run out to the living room. "Jason! What are you doing up?" Jerome asks as I enter the room. They were watching television. "Umm...listen...dads...there's something I need to tell you...." I say, rubbing my arm nervously. They both get up from their seats and walk over to me. "What is it, son?" Jerome asks, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Well, you know that kid Tyler, Seto and Brice's kid?" I ask, and they both nod. "Yes..." Mitch says from behind Jerome. "Well.....I kinda....like him."

Tyler's POV

"Tyler, you should get to bed soon. Seto and I were going to...watch a scary movie!" Brice says, hesitating on the last part. "Wait, dads, before I go to bed, there's something I need to tell you...." I say, and they both look at me. 'I kinda.....how do I put this..." I stutter, and their eyes go wide. "Like that kid Jason.." I say, and they both look at each other.

"Well...um...you do? That's great, son!" Seto cheers, and I let out a sigh of relief. "Oh yeah, one more thing...am I old enough to date?" I ask. Seto turns to Brice, and Brice nods. "But only Jason, if Mitch and Jerome say it's ok." Brice says, and I nod. "Oh, thank you guys so much!" I cheer, hugging them. They both smile and pat my head. "Good night, son!" They say, waving as I walk to my room.

Seto's POV

As soon as I hear Tyler's bedroom door close, I turn to Brice. "Ready?' I ask with an evil grin, and he nods.

[OK ONCE AGAIN I'M NOT IN THE MOOD, SO NO SMUT AGAIN! BUT I WILL IN THE FUTURE!]

"We haven't done that in a while" Brice gasps. We were both out of breath. "I know. I sure did miss it" I say, and Brice looks at me and smiles. We then see the doorknob slowly turn, and we quickly pull the covers over us. "Tyler! What's wrong, sweetie?" Brice asks as Tyler walks into the room. "I just had a bad dream. Can I sleep with you guys tonight?" He asks. Brice and I look at each other with wide eyes. We were both completely naked.

"Sure, but just go out for a second! We'll call you back in when we're ready!" I say, and he nods. He turns and leaves the room. Brice and I let out a sigh of relief. If Tyler had walked in a few seconds earlier, we would've been caught. Brice and I both grab our boxers and put them on quickly. Brice walks over to the door and opens it, and Tyler comes running in.

"Hop on up!" I chuckle, patting the bed. Tyler jumps up and hugs me. "Hey buddy!" I laugh, and he hugs me tighter. "I love you guys" He says as Brice comes up and wraps his arms around Tyler and I both. We sit there and hug for a couple minutes, before Brice breaks the silence. "Alright, well let's get some sleep!" He says, and Tyler and I nod. I clap my hands twice to turn out the lights, and wrap my arms around Tyler as we lay down. Brice wraps his arms around me from behind, and we fall asleep like that.

[Time Skip to Morning]

Jason's POV

I couldn't believe it. Mitch and Jerome were totally on board about Tyler and I. They actually encouraged it! I couldn't stop smiling on the drive over to Seto's house. Once we pulled up to the driveway, I rushed out of the car and ran up to the front door.

[By the way, my phone is kinda broken, so I'm writing this on my laptop. I'm sorry for any mistakes!]

I ring the doorbell, and wait anxiously as Jerome and Mitch walk up behind me. Brice answers the door, and smiles. "Tyler! Someone's here for you!" Brice yells into the house. I can see Tyler run up down the hall, and as soon as he sees me, his face lights up. He runs down the hallway as fast as he can, and Brice immediately jumps out of the way as Tyler jumps into my arms, knocking us both to the ground.

"Sorry" He apologizes, picking up his glasses from off of the ground and putting them back on his face. "It's ok" I say sweetly, and he blushes. Brice, Mitch, and Jerome were all chuckling, and I look up to see that Seto had walked up with Brice, and he, too, was laughing. Tyler gets off of me, offering his hand to help me up. I take it, and we both blush as he lifts me off of the ground.

Seto and Brice signal for us to go inside, while waving at Jerome and Mitch. "Thanks for dropping him off!" Seto says kindly. "Thank you for offering to take care of him while we go out!" Mitch says, before him and Jerome disappear from sight. I then turn back to Tyler, and put an arm around his shoulder.

We walk inside, before Seto and Brice stop us. "Tyler, why don't you go show Jason your room? We'll let you two have some alone time" Seto says with a wink. Tyler nods, then grabs me by the wrist and pulls me to his room. "Welcome to my humble abode" He says in a cooky voice, making me chuckle. "What was that?" I ask through laughs. "Sorry, that was Janet" He says, making a silly face. I laugh even more, before we sit down on his bed.

"So....what do you wanna do?" He asks, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers. "I don't know, does that TV work?" I ask, and he nods. He grabs a remote from his bedside table, before laying down. "Come on!" He chuckles, patting the bed next to him. I blush a little, then dive down next to him.  He turns the TV on, and turns it on TruTV. "World's Dumbest?" He asks, and I nod. "I love that show!" I cheer, and he smiles.

He puts the remote down and wraps an arm around me. I cuddle up to his chest, and we stay like that for a while. We laugh a lot at the show, before the marathon of episodes finally ends. "Hey, can I show you something cool?" He asks out of no where, and I nod. He gets up from the bed and outstretches his hand. I take it, and intertwine our fingers as we walk over to a balcony.

It was around noon, and we had a great view of the rolling hills leading into the large city. "Wow..." I gasp, breath taken. Tyler smiles, before pecking my cheek.