18. Ghost

Seto's POV

Brice stands up and outstretches his hand, which I take. I stand up, but my legs feel like jelly beneath me. Once I regain balance, Brice wraps his arm around my shoulder. He walks me over to a large door, and breaks the padlock with his golden magic.

We walk out into a large hallway, beginning to walk down before we are stopped by a feminine voice. "Hey!" It says, and we immediately turn around. "Marin!" Brice shouts, running over to hug her, but his arms go right through her. "No hugs, I'm a ghost!" She chuckles. "Oh. Well, what happened?" Brice asks, looking up at her. She pushed her jacket aside to reveal a hole going right through her, exactly where her heart should be.

"I'm so sorry." Brice mumbles, walking back over to me and squeezing me tight. "Don't be sorry! I am quite fond of being a ghost! I never have to feel pain again!" She chuckles, and Brice nods.

"Well, you want to get out of the evil castle, don't you? Follow me!" She cheers, beginning to float down the hall. Brice and I follow quickly behind her.

[TIME SKIP]

I turn my key in the lock of the door, and walk in, my fingers intertwined with Brice's. He turns and smiles at me, his eyes filled with relief. I plant a kiss on his cheek, before closing the door behind us. Our shoes click on the shiny tile floor as we walk to Brice's room. He closes the door, and I hear a click in the dark, as he locks it.

He pulls me to the bed, and we both lay down. He muzzles his nose into my chest, and before very long, I hear small snores, bringing a smile to my face.

[TIME SKIP AGAIN :3]

"Brice! Brice!" I whisper-yell, poking his face gently. "Wake up!" I chuckle, as he moans. "Do I have to?" He pleads, and I nod. Just then, the phone rings.

"Hello? Is this Brice Solace?"

"Um, no, but I can give him the phone."

"Ok! Thank you!"

I hand the phone to Brice, who grunts, but tries to sound as awake as possible.